The Bible contradiction thread

Luke 17:34-35, KJV
You read that as an endorsement of homosexuality? That's NOT what it says
That's your interpretation. I think it is obvious. It says being gay doesn't matter. Two gays could be doing the exact same thing in bed and one will go (because he believes the Jesus myth) and one won't (because he doesn't).

So if you guys say the bible says being a homosexual is bad, I can show you this verse that contradicts that.

And who cares really because it was ancient goat herders that wrote the bible. Who cares what they wrote?

French Writer Alleges Vatican Is One Of The World’s Largest Gay Communities | HuffPost

Two men sleeping in the same bed is about two men sleeping in the same deathbed, the same cult or false religion.. One will be taken, the other left behind precludes the possibility that Jesus is speaking about homosexuality, not that theres anything wrong with that, because being left behind would imply that there is something wrong with it.

Two women grinding corn, isn't about sex either numbskull.

Your preoccupation with sex (or the lack of sex) perverts everything you see, hear, read, think and feel.
Nonsense Jesus is saying that being gay doesn't keep you out of heaven. Two fags could be in bed grinding. One will go, the other won't.

I'm assuming he meant the gay Christian will go to heaven and the non believer will not.

Is that really the best that you can do? Two fags grinding in a bed? Sheesh. You should demand more from yourself if you ever hope to find peace on earth.

Don't you even have an inkling how obvious it is that you have allowed your mind to degenerate into a spirit of perversity?

find a boyfriend or girlfriend already. If you can't do that beat off until you get it out of your system,.Then take a closer more intelligent look at scripture and you might actually find something of great value.
No two Christians interpret the bible the same way why can't I interpret it differently than you? There are monks in the Greek Mountains as we speak spending their entire lives debating the meanings of the bible. You, a white man from America, have swallowed the white man's interpretation of what was written in the original bibles, which was actually written hundreds of years after the so called resurrection.

My mind isn't in the gutter. It says two women grinding (scissor me timber) and one will go to heaven because they believe in the lord jesus christ as their savior and the other one will be damned to hell for all eternity because they don't believe.

You read that as an endorsement of homosexuality? That's NOT what it says
That's your interpretation. I think it is obvious. It says being gay doesn't matter. Two gays could be doing the exact same thing in bed and one will go (because he believes the Jesus myth) and one won't (because he doesn't).

So if you guys say the bible says being a homosexual is bad, I can show you this verse that contradicts that.

And who cares really because it was ancient goat herders that wrote the bible. Who cares what they wrote?

French Writer Alleges Vatican Is One Of The World’s Largest Gay Communities | HuffPost

Two men sleeping in the same bed is about two men sleeping in the same deathbed, the same cult or false religion.. One will be taken, the other left behind precludes the possibility that Jesus is speaking about homosexuality, not that theres anything wrong with that, because being left behind would imply that there is something wrong with it.

Your preoccupation with sex (or the lack of sex) perverts everything you see, hear, read, think and feel.
Nonsense Jesus is saying that being gay doesn't keep you out of heaven. Two fags could be in bed grinding. One will go, the other won't.

I'm assuming he meant the gay Christian will go to heaven and the non believer will not.

Is that really the best that you can do? Two fags grinding in a bed? Sheesh. You should demand more from yourself if you ever hope to find peace on earth.

Don't you even have an inkling how obvious it is that you have allowed your mind to degenerate into a spirit of perversity?

find a boyfriend or girlfriend already. If you can't do that beat off until you get it out of your system,.Then take a closer more intelligent look at scripture and you might actually find something of great value.
No two Christians interpret the bible the same way why can't I interpret it differently than you? There are monks in the Greek Mountains as we speak spending their entire lives debating the meanings of the bible. You, a white man from America, have swallowed the white man's interpretation of what was written in the original bibles, which was actually written hundreds of years after the so called resurrection.

My mind isn't in the gutter. It says two women grinding (scissor me timber) and one will go to heaven because they believe in the lord jesus christ as their savior and the other one will be damned to hell for all eternity because they don't believe.

By all means feel free to interpret scripture anyway you like. I was just suggesting that you might want to apply yourself to be more than a puerile moron. Whether you realize it or not the way you interpret scripture reveals the defiled and contaminated condition of your perverted mind.

Hear or don't hear.

I have spoken.

By all means feel free to interpret scripture anyway you like. I was just suggesting that you might want to apply yourself to be more than a puerile moron. Whether you realize it or not the way you interpret scripture reveals the defiled and contaminated condition of your perverted mind.

Hear or don't hear.

I have spoken.

And for the record I think it's a ridiculous story. Two men one goes to heaven and one goes to hell all based on if they believe in your cult story. That's not convincing that's coercion. It's telling someone if you believe you get the reward and if you don't you'll suffer. A simpleton weak person will choose belief.

I know how you are brainwashed. I just can't buy it.

No reward when you die. And perverts don't go to hell.

Hear or don't hear.

I have spoken.

And for the record I think it's a ridiculous story. Two men one goes to heaven and one goes to hell all based on if they believe in your cult story. That's not convincing that's coercion. It's telling someone if you believe you get the reward and if you don't you'll suffer. A simpleton weak person will choose belief.

Its not about going to heaven or hell at all.

Its about one person comprehending the news of Gods kingdom and another person not comprehending.

Obviously you have been left behind whoever you have been sleeping with in whatever bed..

The reward for good or evil is for while you live. Perverts are already in hell. No one can repent from the grave.

Last edited:

Hear or don't hear.

I have spoken.

Its about one person comprehending the news of Gods kingdom and another person not comprehending.

Obviously you have been left behind whoever you have been sleeping with in whatever bed..

The reward for good or evil is for while you live. Perverts are already in hell. No one can repent from the grave.

Thank you so much for proving you are the typical Christian who doesn't know what you are talking about. It's about judgement day

There is debate among commentators and scholars over the phrase one will be taken and one left about whether one is taken for judgment or for salvation. If the imagery is patterned after the rescue of Noah from the flood, as some suggest, the ones taken are the saved (as Noah was) and those left behind are judged. The imagery, however, is not directly tied to the identification of the two groups. Its primary purpose in context is to picture the sudden, surprising separation of the righteous and the judged (i.e., condemned) at the return of the Son of Man.

Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. 42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect

Hear or don't hear.

I have spoken.

Thank you so much for proving you are the typical Christian who doesn't know what you are talking about. It's about judgement day

There is debate among commentators and scholars over the phrase one will be taken and one left about whether one is taken for judgment or for salvation. If the imagery is patterned after the rescue of Noah from the flood, as some suggest, the ones taken are the saved (as Noah was) and those left behind are judged. The imagery, however, is not directly tied to the identification of the two groups. Its primary purpose in context is to picture the sudden, surprising separation of the righteous and the judged (i.e., condemned) at the return of the Son of Man.

Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. 42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect

When its least expected, you're elected, its your lucky day. Smile, you're on candid camera...

Last edited:
I've tied this out and posting the whole chapter doesn't work. How about the verse above and below:

THE CONTRADICTION: Let's look at Hebrews 9:27, which reads, "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

THE CONTEXTUAL SCRIPTURES:

copyChkboxOff.gif
Heb 9:26

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Heb 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

copyChkboxOff.gif
Heb 9:28

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

THE BACKGROUND We know this scripture represents a contradiction, because of Lazarus. There are a number of other people who were raised from the dead, by prophets, by Jesus or by the disciples, but given the lack of medical knowledge at the time we don't know if there people were dead or were sick and dying and misdiagnosed as dead before they were healed. In the story, Jesus tells us Lazars was dead. In addition he had been entombed for 4 days, so if he been entombed improperly, he should have died from thirst, in that time, any way,

Below, please find the scripture wherein Lazarus was resurrected by Jesus.

Jhn 11:13
Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Jhn 11:14

Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

Jhn 11:15

And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

Jhn 11:39
Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.

Jhn 11:40
Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

Jhn 11:41

Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.

Jhn 11:42

And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

Jhn 11:43

And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
Jhn 11:44

And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
Jhn 11:45

Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

THE EXPLANATION: God is a supernatural being, not some super powerful human. He can heal and/or resurrect anyone, but he chooses to limit himself. The passage in Hebrews is meant to warn us that as humans, we've got one shot at physical life on the earth so we should use that time wisely. God can heal or resurrect anyone it suits his purposes, but we shouldn't count on him bringing us back physically from death, because God is not a carnival act that resurrects the dead for his own amusement.

FOOTNOTE: In addition to the people raised from the dead in the Bible, two folks never experienced death, Enoch and Elijah.
I've tied this out and posting the whole chapter doesn't work. How about the verse above and below:

THE CONTRADICTION: Let's look at Hebrews 9:27, which reads, "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

THE CONTEXTUAL SCRIPTURES:

copyChkboxOff.gif
Heb 9:26

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Heb 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

copyChkboxOff.gif
Heb 9:28

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

THE BACKGROUND We know this scripture represents a contradiction, because of Lazarus. There are a number of other people who were raised from the dead, by prophets, by Jesus or by the disciples, but given the lack of medical knowledge at the time we don't know if there people were dead or were sick and dying and misdiagnosed as dead before they were healed. In the story, Jesus tells us Lazars was dead. In addition he had been entombed for 4 days, so if he been entombed improperly, he should have died from thirst, in that time, any way,

Below, please find the scripture wherein Lazarus was resurrected by Jesus.

Jhn 11:13
Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Jhn 11:14

Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

Jhn 11:15

And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

Jhn 11:39
Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.

Jhn 11:40
Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

Jhn 11:41

Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.

Jhn 11:42

And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

Jhn 11:43

And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
Jhn 11:44

And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
Jhn 11:45

Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

THE EXPLANATION: God is a supernatural being, not some super powerful human. He can heal and/or resurrect anyone, but he chooses to limit himself. The passage in Hebrews is meant to warn us that as humans, we've got one shot at physical life on the earth so we should use that time wisely. God can heal or resurrect anyone it suits his purposes, but we shouldn't count on him bringing us back physically from death, because God is not a carnival act that resurrects the dead for his own amusement.

FOOTNOTE: In addition to the people raised from the dead in the Bible, two folks never experienced death, Enoch and Elijah.
About that FOOTNOTE. They are still going die.

Forum List

Back