The Bible Condemns Witchcraft

In answer to am I against medicines, Gracie, I would rather not answer because that has nothing to do with what others should or should not do in my opinion. When speaking of illegal drugs or medicines not prescribed for an individual - that is committing a sin and breaking the law too. It should not be done.

As to the Iron Maiden comment I think that is a rock band and while I pray for the people - that God deliver them from it - the music is satanic and should not be listened to. Take the music out of your house / car and destroy it - burn it on the trash pile. Anoint your house / your car with oil and pray over it afterwards.

Nah...I'd rather listen to it. next on the playlist is Amos Moses by Jerry Reed.

Divination was practiced at the temple in the Bible, Urin and Thummin, and was how King Saul was chosen to rule, as well as how priests were chosen. The root for Torah is "to cast lots." You can thank King James and his disdain for the practice for the belief that any and all forms of divination are demonic.

That is also how the Apostles replaced Judas Iscariot after the crucifixion. (Acts 1:26)

Witchcraft Can Destroy You

What does the Bible teach about those who practiced witchcraft and other satanic arts?
According to Scripture, many in ancient Israel “sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord (2 Kgs. 17:16-17).By their sins, they gave themselves into the control of Satan, who then used them to capture still others who sought them for advice! They did this by necromancy, witchcraft, sorcery, familiar spirits, etc., and thus became the slaves of the demonic powers behind the occult and mysterious rites.

Because of their evil influence, and the reliance of some upon them and the “spirits,” witchcraft and wizardry were sternly forbidden.

Spiritualists are an abomination to God“There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch . . or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee. Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God.”—Deuteronomy 18:10-13.

Have nothing to do with them“Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.”—Leviticus 19:31.

Do not listen to their lies“Therefore hearken not ye to . . your enchanters, nor to your sorcerers . . for they prophesy a lie unto you, to remove you far from your land.”—Jeremiah 27:9-10.

God will judge them severely—“And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers.”—Malachi 3:5.

Here we see bible scripture clearly warning us to not have any part of witchcraft, familiar spirits, wizards, people who are involved in the occult. We need to realize that God takes these matters very seriously! It is very dangerous to get involved with the occult. If you have a family member or friend who is involved in such things you need to warn them, find someone who can minister to them - a pastor or christian who is able to explain to them the danger they are putting themselves in and pray for them that the LORD will open their eyes and cause them to flee from it.
That's why in our Talmud we are taught yeshu the mamzer was a sorcerer who is now boiling in his own semen for eternity

I remember the moment I offered up my soul to Irkalla aka the Underworld, aka the Land of no Return. Aka Hell.

I was nineteen. I was alone, and it was late at night in the desert of Phoenix, Arizona. I was wearing nothing but a black hooded robe. I was freshly bathed, and had been fasting just prior to the ritual.

I knew exactly what I was doing and why I was doing it.

I sat there, meditating, reflecting on my life thus far and the choice I was about to make.

I performed a specific blood ritual that is traditionally used for Soul Pacts. At the end of the ritual, I read my letter to the Gods of Hell, sliced open my hand with my Athame and signed my name in blood, and burned it over the fire.

I fell to my knees and meditated again.

A presence overcame me, a euphoria overwhelmed me. It became darker around me, and the fire died down. The air grew colder. I could feel that I was not alone, and a voice that sounded like many voices unified began speaking with me.

The demons, who seemed to be a great council of Devils, questioned me on a series of intimate questions about my goals, my passions, and my destiny.

I was asked to choose between various things. I was asked if I would forsake Love for Power.

The Devil(s) looked inside me to witness my memories, and viewed also my past lives. The Devil(s) looked into my soul to see what I truly wanted in life and to discover which Demon would appear to me.

After I was "judged" by this demonic council of Devils, I was shown the names and sigils of certain demons, who were described to me in great detail. I was told to choose who among these demons I resonated with the most.

I made my choice.

A great demon goddess manifested before me. She had six black and blue iridescent feathered wings, pale bluish-grey skin, black and blue hair that wasn't very long, an icy blue aura, and bright fiery glowing white/ icy blue eyes, and was physically built but beautiful beyond words. She wore what looked like ancient royal Greek armor, but it was transparent and within it I could see what looked like stars and galaxies.

She told me that our adventure together had just begun again, and that we had each chosen to share each other's destiny. She said she has had many names and has been worshipped by many cultures and peoples. As a Goddess she has represented War, Sex, Wisdom. Knowledge. Vigor. Courage. Athletic prowess. Victory.

She said some cultures called her Ishtar, and after many years she was reborn as Athena. She eventually became an Angel, and rebelled to explore/ master the powers of Hell, and became known as Astaroth.

Before I began my training with this Goddess, she warned me to never worship her, and never to Love her. Despite being a Demon ... she said only YHWH is worthy of those things.

And thus the journey truly began. A journey of spiritual conflict, moral balance, Witchcraft, the resurrection of Ancient Gods, an Apocalypse, and so much more.

Dunno what's up with all the centering, but that's a pretty nice piece of writing you got there, Ashy. :thup:

Sorry Jeri, if I had known you were of the fairer sex I would not have been so crude. My apologies.
On e question though...why Jeremiah? Why not a strong biblical lady like Hannah, Esther or Abigail?

I forgive you and I hope you forgive me also, HP. I am sorry too. I have hard edges God has to grind down and get rid of. I see it very clearly because He shows me my flaws more and more lately. I chose Jeremiah because he was the weeping prophet and he was rejected by the false prophets who told the people smooth sayings - all is well - no trouble will come upon us - that sort of thing - it wasn't true. What Jeremiah was warning them would come did come but the people would not listen. It was a very frustrating situation and personally I can relate to it very well although my heart is to see not one perish and to believe for it too. In that regard I would say I am an optimist and not a pessimist although some may still say I'm a pessimist by choosing that name.

I do want to answer you now on your earlier question. You deserve an answer to that question as it was a fair one.

There was a time when I said whatever I felt like saying to those who made clear they hated God, Jews or Christians. ( there was a time when anyone said something about the Jews that was it for me - I was going to justify myself in just wrecking their day - God forgive my stupidity ) God had to deal with my heart over that. Now I think about what if I am the last person that ever speaks to that individual? Did I show them the love of God? I am afraid sometimes it takes God bringing people into my life - such as he brought you into my life - to remind me of my commitment and to say - What about this person? will you love this person? Will you stay up all night and pray, will you humble yourself and apologise to them publicly for being rude publicly? Will you admit you were wrong? Yes. I will. I am sorry. Even the appearance of evil is evil and I should not have put a thanks to posts by people who were saying some things that made me question whether that was of God or not. I am not in agreement with Christians who make fun of unbelievers or make light of their estate. I am not in agreement with Christians who get banned from a message board but continue to write and defy the rules that are set up. I realize Paul wrote that not everyone preaches the Gospel from the same motive. Still the scriptures are given and that is a benefit and so he makes that clear and I will be thankful the Word goes out however it goes out. But there is nothing funny about someone who is not saved and provoking that person to anger while not giving them any hope or telling them how much God loves them. I believe all Christians should share their faith and they should also be open to God correcting the way they go about it and that would include checking our own heart and motive about certain things along the way because otherwise we are going to be blind to what God is doing.

If USMB banned me I would consider that to be the will of God and say to myself I have disobeyed something and deserve the consequences of this punishment and if that was not it I would say to myself this is God letting me know that I'm finished here and it is time for my departure.

I believe all things in my life are ordained by God. I have made the mistake before of trying to force the will of God to be otherwise in a matter and I would not do that again. (by His Grace I pray I would not ) Jesus has shown me all things are divinely ordained and arranged in my life. There are no accidents. My meeting you was His divine providence, my meeting Ashtara, Treesha, Vandleshandle, Pogo, Shart Attack, all the many people writing on this thread and those not on the thread that are here on USMB - was divinely arranged by God for some purpose that only He knows the full extent of. That is how I see it. Everyone who is here on USMB is supposed to be here. My greatest concern should be not messing that up. imo.

I remember the moment I offered up my soul to Irkalla aka the Underworld, aka the Land of no Return. Aka Hell.

I was nineteen. I was alone, and it was late at night in the desert of Phoenix, Arizona. I was wearing nothing but a black hooded robe. I was freshly bathed, and had been fasting just prior to the ritual.

I sat there, meditating, reflecting on my life thus far and the choice I was about to make.

I performed a specific blood ritual that is traditionally used for Soul Pacts. At the end of the ritual, I read my letter to the Gods of Hell, sliced open my hand with my Athame and signed my name in blood, and burned it over the fire.

A presence overcame me, a euphoria overwhelmed me. It became darker around me, and the fire died down. The air grew colder. I could feel that I was not alone, and a voice that sounded like many voices unified began speaking with me.

The demons, who seemed to be a great council of Devils, questioned me on a series of intimate questions about my goals, my passions, and my destiny.

I was asked to choose between various things. I was asked if I would forsake Love for Power.

The Devil(s) looked inside me to witness my memories, and viewed also my past lives. The Devil(s) looked into my soul to see what I truly wanted in life and to discover which Demon would appear to me.

After I was "judged" by this demonic council of Devils, I was shown the names and sigils of certain demons, who were described to me in great detail. I was told to choose who among these demons I resonated with the most.

I made my choice.

A great demon goddess manifested before me. She had six black and blue iridescent feathered wings, pale bluish-grey skin, black and blue hair that wasn't very long, an icy blue aura, and bright fiery glowing white/ icy blue eyes, and was physically built but beautiful beyond words. She wore what looked like ancient royal Greek armor, but it was transparent and within it I could see what looked like stars and galaxies.

She told me that our adventure together had just begun again, and that we had each chosen to share each other's destiny. She said she has had many names and has been worshipped by many cultures and peoples. As a Goddess she has represented War, Sex, Wisdom. Knowledge. Vigor. Courage. Athletic prowess. Victory.

She said some cultures called her Ishtar, and after many years she was reborn as Athena. She eventually became an Angel, and rebelled to explore/ master the powers of Hell, and became known as Astaroth.

Before I began my training with this Goddess, she warned me to never worship her, and never to Love her. Despite being a Demon ... she said only YHWH is worthy of those things.

And thus the journey truly began. A journey of spiritual conflict, moral balance, Witchcraft, the resurrection of Ancient Gods, an Apocalypse, and so much more.

Dunno what's up with all the centering, but that's a pretty nice piece of writing you got there, Ashy. :thup:

She told very clearly about her experience and she provided some undeniable evidence that the Council of devils which spoke to her do exist. That demons exist and that they have names that they told her about. Her testimony supports the fact that Satan does exist. That hell does exist. That there are powers offered to those who will make a "soul pact" as she calls it. That she was given the choice of selecting certain demons that "resonated" with her the most.

These demons that would give her certain powers to do certain things - which she has already mentioned she can invoke demons and this is something that is well known in hell - that these demons do give people powers here upon the earth but what they do not tell them is what will happen once they leave this earth.

They are not told the truth about hell by these demons.

She was not told the truth about the unfathomable hatred these demons hold for her and for others who have made such pacts in exchange for these temporary powers - she and others are not told that all of these demons, fallen angels, beings that shape shift into beautiful beings even - all have one goal and only one goal - to take captive the one that makes that pact with them and to one day - suddenly at an unexpected moment - take them to hell - this is even true of those who do not believe in Lucifer - Satan - the dragon - the force - the angel of light - whatever name you choose to ascribe to him.

With all of this said, let us consider what Vandalshandle and others have said in perceiving me to be somehow misled - a nice person but confused - believing in a God who does not exist - perceiving that I somehow need to be reasoned with - to bring me to my senses as it were - perhaps... This is the message I am picking up from them if I am not getting that correctly - please let me know - but in this let me say that from the replies I have read I do not find that anyone has said the same to Ashtara here in response to her writings. This is like the 2,000 lb. Gorilla sitting in the middle of the room. Listen to this:

I have not read all of the replies on this thread so I will go back and look but the truth is the focus thus far appears to be on the christian who warns Witchcraft can destroy you. This is what the Word of God says. Why have people failed to see the truth here when it is right in front of them? Even by the testimony of this young woman?! How can people still insist God is not real, the bible is not real, it is all one big fairy tale?

Now if this be true that God is an imaginary fairy tale ( and it is not ) and that Satan is an imaginary fairy tale ( and that is not true either ) and that there is no such thing as demons and the council of devils, fallen angels, assignments from hell and such - then how is it that this girl at the age of 19 encountered such powers by submitting herself to them by way of a soul pact and a specific ritual?

And if it is as I have shared that God has a "system" and His system is found in the Holy Bible then why hasn't anyone here denied that by her own writings here it is clear that hell exists and that hell has a system! Satan has a system! His kingdom is highly organized. Highly organized.

You see, this young woman is not the first to speak of these encounters with demons nor shall she be the last as we have heard the testimonies of people who have left the occult and told what powers, rituals, sex magick - orgies such as even the movie, Eyes Wide Shut depicted - and this was at a much higher echelon of Satans' kingdom - but in all the echelons the requirements are the same - in that there is a pact made - blood sacrifice - a commitment made to serving his kingdom in some capacity - whether it be Wicca which some do not believe in Satan - while others now do - even John Todd who was a high priest in the Council of 13 - Druids - spoke of such things - so there is a kingdom that belongs to Satan and it is here on the earth but hidden from the eyes of men - the occult is hidden.

Still we have this account given by Ashtara and no one wants to address it? How can you deny the existence of God, of heavenly angels, of the authority of Gods servants as seen in Luke 10:19 while not denying the existence of Lucifer, of fallen angels and demons and the powers given to those who serve him?

What kind of a disconnect is going on here to not realize that if one exists the other exists? The gap is so large here I could drive a mac truck through it. Seriously. Let's stop denying the obvious and deal with reality here. ( no more denial please )

The bible confirms these demonic powers are real and the bible also confirms the Christian who abides in Christ has authority over those demonic powers. The bible is clear that the angel Gabriel was even doing warfare against such principalities in Daniel 10:12 - people should read it. What this writing from this young woman has provided is evidence that God's Word is true and that there is a battle happening on this planet - in the spiritual realm - for the souls of men. Satan is seeking the souls of men to destroy them eternally. Jesus Christ is seeking the souls of men to save them from eternal torments in hell.

This is serious. Very serious. I know the spiritual realm is real and have seen it with my own eyes so Ashtara is not surprising me here by her testimony but by her coming out and stating what she did to get to where she is now - others can understand that hell is real and this warfare is going on whether people wish to believe it is or not. It is. Now the truth is that these people have been lied to by these demons. They will not be rewarded in hell, they will not share a kingdom in hell, they will suffer greater torments in hell then those who did not participate in such things because as the fallen angels tell them in hell - had we had the opportunity you had been given - we would have repented and came to Jesus Christ. Therefore you deserve this punishment.

So what my desire is - is for people who are involved in the occult - in any way, shape or form - to realize this is the goal of Satan - because Satan hates you with a great hatred - you were created in the image of God - the demons hate you with a great hatred - you were created in the image of God and they hate you. Those involved in the occult must ask themselves why they would ever trust Satan to keep his word once it is too late and they are in hell? They must ask themselves why they have no powers over the blood bought Christian that obeys God? They must ask themselves why even a child who is a born again Christian has all power over Satan and can bind him. They must ask themselves how it is it possible the Word of God is not ALL TRUTH - when the Word of God is true according to Luke 10:19. It must all be true! Yes, it is all true. It is to be taken literally. Believe it. Call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Call upon the name of the LORD and be saved today. Today is the day of salvation.

Read the thread Testimony of an Ex-Satanist on USMB and realize that if Jesus Christ was willing to save this man who served Satan at a very high level, called Satan his father, did many evil things - if he was forgiven - so too can you be forgiven. You say, you do not understand I have sold my soul to Satan - you say and I say to you, you do not understand that Jesus Christ can set you free from that lie and give you a brand new life by repenting of your sins and calling upon His name today. Jesus forgave David Berkowitz of murdering for Satan - the demons he served called for him to murder others. Or you can be like Charles Manson who lost his mind serving Satan and is still serving demons to this day. Both men were murderers. Manson had others in his coven murder for him but he was serving Satan. Manson was a member of the Church of the Final Process. Just as Berkowitz was reported to have been. ( in Staten Island there is the same satanic church as in California ) Just as Richard Ramirez was also and he ended up in prison too. This is a time when the Spirit of the LORD is ready to set some men and women free. Jesus is offering freedom - to set the captives free. What will you do with that offer? The choice is yours.. Choose life.

Last edited:

I made my choice.

shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar tuh tuh tuh said:

jeremiah said:
She told very clearly about her experience and she provided some undeniable evidence that the Council of devils which spoke to her do exist. That demons exist and that they have names that they told her about. Her testimony supports the fact that Satan does exist. That hell does exist. That there are powers offered to those who will make a "soul pact" as she calls it. That she was given the choice of selecting certain demons that "resonated" with her the most.

These demons that would give her certain powers to do certain things - which she has already mentioned she can invoke demons and this is something that is well known in hell - that these demons do give people powers here upon the earth but what they do not tell them is what will happen once they leave this earth.

They are not told the truth about hell by these demons.

She was not told the truth about the unfathomable hatred these demons hold for her and for others who have made such pacts in exchange for these temporary powers - she and others are not told that all of these demons, fallen angels, beings that shape shift into beautiful beings even - all have one goal and only one goal - to take captive the one that makes that pact with them and to one day - suddenly at an unexpected moment - take them to hell - this is even true of those who do not believe in Lucifer - Satan - the dragon - the force - the angel of light - whatever name you choose to ascribe to him.

With all of this said, let us consider what Vandalshandle and others have said in perceiving me to be somehow misled - a nice person but confused - believing in a God who does not exist - perceiving that I somehow need to be reasoned with - to bring me to my senses as it were - perhaps... This is the message I am picking up from them if I am not getting that correctly - please let me know - but in this let me say that from the replies I have read I do not find that anyone has said the same to Ashtara here in response to her writings. This is like the 2,000 lb. Gorilla sitting in the middle of the room. Listen to this:

I have not read all of the replies on this thread so I will go back and look but the truth is the focus thus far appears to be on the christian who warns Witchcraft can destroy you. This is what the Word of God says. Why have people failed to see the truth here when it is right in front of them? Even by the testimony of this young woman?! How can people still insist God is not real, the bible is not real, it is all one big fairy tale?

Now if this be true that God is an imaginary fairy tale ( and it is not ) and that Satan is an imaginary fairy tale ( and that is not true either ) and that there is no such thing as demons and the council of devils, fallen angels, assignments from hell and such - then how is it that this girl at the age of 19 encountered such powers by submitting herself to them by way of a soul pact and a specific ritual?

And if it is as I have shared that God has a "system" and His system is found in the Holy Bible then why hasn't anyone here denied that by her own writings here it is clear that hell exists and that hell has a system! Satan has a system! His kingdom is highly organized. Highly organized.

You see, this young woman is not the first to speak of these encounters with demons nor shall she be the last as we have heard the testimonies of people who have left the occult and told what powers, rituals, sex magick - orgies such as even the movie, Eyes Wide Shut depicted - and this was at a much higher echelon of Satans' kingdom - but in all the echelons the requirements are the same - in that there is a pact made - blood sacrifice - a commitment made to serving his kingdom in some capacity - whether it be Wicca which some do not believe in Satan - while others now do - even John Todd who was a high priest in the Council of 13 - Druids - spoke of such things - so there is a kingdom that belongs to Satan and it is here on the earth but hidden from the eyes of men - the occult is hidden.

Still we have this account given by Ashtara and no one wants to address it? How can you deny the existence of God, of heavenly angels, of the authority of Gods servants as seen in Luke 10:19 while not denying the existence of Lucifer, of fallen angels and demons and the powers given to those who serve him?

What kind of a disconnect is going on here to not realize that if one exists the other exists? The gap is so large here I could drive a mac truck through it. Seriously. Let's stop denying the obvious and deal with reality here. ( no more denial please )

The bible confirms these demonic powers are real and the bible also confirms the Christian who abides in Christ has authority over those demonic powers. The bible is clear that the angel Gabriel was even doing warfare against such principalities in Daniel 10:12 - people should read it. What this writing from this young woman has provided is evidence that God's Word is true and that there is a battle happening on this planet - in the spiritual realm - for the souls of men. Satan is seeking the souls of men to destroy them eternally. Jesus Christ is seeking the souls of men to save them from eternal torments in hell.

This is serious. Very serious. I know the spiritual realm is real and have seen it with my own eyes so Ashtara is not surprising me here by her testimony but by her coming out and stating what she did to get to where she is now - others can understand that hell is real and this warfare is going on whether people wish to believe it is or not. It is. Now the truth is that these people have been lied to by these demons. They will not be rewarded in hell, they will not share a kingdom in hell, they will suffer greater torments in hell then those who did not participate in such things because as the fallen angels tell them in hell - had we had the opportunity you had been given - we would have repented and came to Jesus Christ. Therefore you deserve this punishment.

So what my desire is - is for people who are involved in the occult - in any way, shape or form - to realize this is the goal of Satan - because Satan hates you with a great hatred - you were created in the image of God - the demons hate you with a great hatred - you were created in the image of God and they hate you. Those involved in the occult must ask themselves why they would ever trust Satan to keep his word once it is too late and they are in hell? They must ask themselves why they have no powers over the blood bought Christian that obeys God? They must ask themselves why even a child who is a born again Christian has all power of Satan and can bind him. They must ask themselves how it is it possible the Word of God is not true if the Word of God is true according to Luke 10:19. It must all be true! Yes, it is all true. It is to be taken literally. Believe it. Call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Call upon the name of the LORD and be saved today. Today is the day of salvation.

Read the thread Testimony of an Ex-Satanist on USMB and realize that if Jesus Christ was willing to save this man who served Satan at a very high level, called Satan his father, did many evil things - if he was forgiven - so too can you be forgiven. You say, you do not understand I sold my soul to Satan and I say to you, you do not understand that Jesus Christ can set you free from that lie and give you a brand new life by repenting of your sins and calling upon His name today. Jesus forgave David Berkowitz of murdering for Satan - the demons he served called for him to murder others. Or you can be like Charles Manson who lost his mind serving Satan and is still serving demons to this day. Both men were murderers. Manson had other murder for him but he was serving Satan and was the member of a satanic coven. Just as Berkowitz was reported to have been. Just as Richard Ramirez was also and he ended up in prison too. This is a time when the Spirit of the LORD is ready to set some men and women free. Jesus is offering freedom - to set the captives free. What will you do with that offer? The choice is yours.. Choose life.

She wrote a nice piece of fiction, Jeri.

Give her that — whether you like her or not: she is a very good writer. :thup:

I am a Christian, Shart, and I know fiction when I see it. She gave her testimony of how she entered into a pact with hell when she was 19 yrs. old. I do understand why you want others reading to believe her writing was fiction but you are a day late and a dollar short as the saying goes.

Let me repeat this again for those people who want deliverance from the occult and satanism. (those who don't I cannot help)

To the person seeking a way out of the occult - satanism - coven -

This girls testimony most likely resonates with you on some level because you know what she is talking about and although your coven would not want you to admit such things - you know she is speaking of her own experience. The truth is - yes - you've found out through experience demons are real, the power of principalities, fallen angels is real, the power of Satan is real. Now receive the truth that will set you free today. That when you repent of your sins you will be forgiven - The Word of God says, Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. Whosoever. Jesus will forgive you if you repent, if you believe in your heart that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and rose on the 3rd day and you confess with your mouth the same - you shall be saved. Jesus is ready to save some people here today.

You only need to call upon His name and ask Him to save you. The demons, fallen angels, Lucifer, cannot touch you once you come to Jesus Christ. They cannot harm you and you will know the power of God in your life. Look at what Jesus said to his followers in Luke 10:19, 20 and believe it. God is not a liar. Satan is the father of lies. Not God. Believe God. Believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ today and be saved.

Luke 10 19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy nothing will harm you.

Context
The Seventy-Two Return with Joy
18And He said to them, "I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning. 19"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you.20"Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven

A moment ago as I was praying for the people reading this thread the LORD gave me a scripture. I know that the LORD is moving mightily today! I am praising God for the ones He is setting free today with the truth and by the power of His Holy Spirit! I praise Jesus Christ for His Word and that it does not return back unto Him void! It goes forth and performs the work it was sent to do! The gates of Hell shall not prevail against the Word of the Living God. Amen.

It is written:

Isaiah 55 11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth It will not return to me empty but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Invitation to the Needy
10"For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth And making it bear and sprout, And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater;11So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it. 12"For you will go out with joy And be led forth with peace; The mountains and the hills will break forth into shouts of joy before you, And all the trees of the field will clap their hands.…
Cross References
Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Jesus is confirming to me that today is the day. There are some people here today and you have been in a great struggle. Jesus is here and He is ready to set you free. You do not need to be afraid. Jesus is God. Not Satan. Not demons. They have no authority over Jesus Christ or over the followers of Jesus Christ who abide in Him. In Him, the believer lives and moves and has his being. In Christ is life. In Christ is peace. In Christ is eternal life. Only in abiding in Jesus and His Words abiding in us can we stay connected to the vine.

Now when a pilot flies his airplane over the ocean at night he must depend upon the gauges and instruments of his airplane to guide him. He cannot go by his own sight, by his own "feelings", he must go by the instruments on his airplane only and this will be the way he will make it across the ocean and safely to his destination where he will land his airplane.

The Word of God is what we need to abide by to make it to our destination - heaven - safely. We must abide by the Word of God - we must ask for the baptism of the Holy Spirit if we have not received the baptism of the Holy Spirit - Read the Book of Acts - Chapter 1 - First - you must be born again - read Romans 10: 9,10 then be baptized with water - Mark 16 and see the signs that follow the believer - seek that baptism of the Holy Spirit - The word of God says ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost......you must receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit - the life of a Christian is the most exciting journey - adventure any human could ever have and if you abide in Christ and give Him complete control over your life you shall have it !

You shall have joy and peace in a situations where the world could never experience either! You will have authority over serpents and scorpions ( demons ) and over all the power of the enemy ( Satan ) and nothing shall by any means harm you! You must not rejoice in that truth however but rather rejoice that if you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior by faith? You are now a child of God and as Luke 10:20 states, your names are written in heaven!

That is reason to celebrate! The holy angels of God rejoice over one lost sinner coming to Jesus Christ! It is great reason to celebrate! Jesus Christ did not come to this world to condemn it but rather to save it! Receiving the pardon Christ gave us at the cross is the wisest thing anyone could ever do! Those who do not are like the person who believes they do not need their instruments on their plane to guide them at night over an open ocean! They will crash in to the sea and be lost for ever.

Let us be wise and trust the Word of God and the Lord Jesus Christ who has sent us the Holy Spirit to teach us and guide us on our way to heaven. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Amen.

Last edited:
Do you recognize any of these occult symbols? Do you know the history of these symbols? John Todd was born into witchcraft - he was the son of Illuminati family - worshipers of Lucifer - he exposed their secrets and told what knew in Christian meetings to educate the church on how highly organized Lucifer is on the earth today and what his plans are against this world. This particular video exposes the various occult symbols, etc.

In this video John Todd exposes how witches invoke demons to reading material - such as horror novels, pornographic novels, novels about witchcraft and the occult, how they invoke and attach demons to music cd's, albums, video taped music, television shows - Bewitched was written by a Witch - the newer show they came out with called Tabitha - was all based on witchcraft, the ceremonies, the entire thing was witchcraft - you need to be aware of what your children are watching - you need to be aware of people you meet out there in cyberspace - people coming into your lives claiming to be Christians - some of them are satanists - you need to pay close attention to the information on this video - this is all real people, and the depth of knowledge John Todd shares in this video will hopefully wake you up to the reality of how these demons are gaining entry into your homes, your lives, it will hopefully be enough to convince you that witchcraft can enter in through many gateways without your realizing it. It will hopefully be enough to make you sweep your house clean of it once and for all and cause you to never have anything to do with it again. The Blood of Jesus Christ is your protection. Listen to this video now and may the Holy Spirit reveal to you the truth about Witchcraft, In Jesus Name. What can you do? Call upon the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and He will save you tonight. Jesus Christ can protect you from this evil.

Here is another video - this one depicts the illuminati in real life - from the parties such as Rothschild - keep in mind that as John Todd said, the illuminati is not run by Jews. There are a few Jews that are members such as the Rothschilds but according to Gods Word - those are not true Jews but those who have sold their birthright and will be in hell when they die - these people do not serve God of Israel. They are no longer recognized as Jews by God. They serve Lucifer and are of the synagogue of Satan. You will also notice Hollywood personalities also involved in Baal worship and such in this video - those people will be in hell if they do not repent of the evil they are doing - leading others to hell by their behavior. Some are dead and in hell already. It is too late for them.

The bible condemns witchcraft. Getting involved in occult practices is very dangerous. According to the authors of books on the subject research has proven that the occult, spiritism, divination, fortune telling, people who become mediums or channels for demon spirits, satanism, witchcraft leads to suicide and insanity. Mental institutions are filled with people who have lost their minds after having been taken over by demons which entered through their involvment with the occult. Consider the following research and bible scripture which confirms these findings:

Witchcraft Can Destroy You
What does the Bible says about Satan?
It is imperative that we understand the identity and the character of these strange supernatural powers. We need to have clearly before us what God says about them and His warning prohibitions against them. Only in this way can we be protected from the deception and terrible retribution that will come from making friends with them.

Special information and unmistakable warnings are to be found all through the Old and New Testaments regarding Satan, demons, evil spirits, familiar spirits, necromancy (trying to talk to the dead), sorcery, witchcraft, divination, and wizardry.

Satan before his fall from heaven was named Lucifer (Isa. 14:12-14), anointed cherub, and covering cherub(Eze. 28:14, 16). Since his fall he is called accuser of the brethren (Rev. 12:10), adversary (1 Peter 5:8), Beelzebub(Matt. 12:24), devil (Rev. 12:9), enemy (Matt. 13:28, 39), father of lies, liar, and murderer (John 8:44), old serpent(Rev. 20:2), power of darkness (Col. 1:13), prince of this world (John 12:31), prince of devils (Matt. 12:24), prince of the power of the air (Eph. 2:2), god of this world (2 Cor. 4:4), spirit that worketh in the children of disobedience(Eph. 2:2), tempter (Matt. 4:3), and wicked one (Matt. 13:19). It is clear that Satan is real, and God wants us to have nothing to do with him!

Satan was once an angel of light. His name, being Lucifer, means “light bearer” (Isa. 14:12-14; Eze. 28:13-19). But rebellion against God in heaven changed him into a demon of darkness. When he was cast out of heaven, the angels who sided with him were cast out with him (Rev. 12:7-9).

The Bible forbids a lot of arbitrary things. Take shellfish for instance or wearing clothes made of multiple different kinds of fabric. Witchcraft is no more real than any other form of supernaturlaism and if there is a correlation between witchcraft and madness and suicide I would say you have the correlation reversed or misunderstood entirely. The correlation would be that people of unsound mind or with mental disorders are more likely to think that they are witches. People with mental disorders are also more likely to commit suicide so by that connection between craziness and the belief of being a witch, people who say they are such, are more likely to commit suicide as well. The reason people lose their minds is not because they are involved in this stuff or believe that they are witches. The reason they are involved in this stuff and believe it is because they have lost their minds.

I am a Christian, Shart, and I know fiction when I see it. She gave her testimony of how she entered into a pact with hell when she was 19 yrs. old. I do understand why you want others reading to believe her writing was fiction but you are a day late and a dollar short as the saying goes.

She wrote a nice little piece of fiction, did Ashy.

Do you really believe she takes herself as seriously as you do — really???

Here is another video - this one depicts the illuminati in real life - from the parties such as Rothschild - keep in mind that as John Todd said, the illuminati is not run by Jews. There are a few Jews that are members such as the Rothschilds but according to Gods Word - those are not true Jews but those who have sold their birthright and will be in hell when they die - these people do not serve God of Israel. They are no longer recognized as Jews by God. They serve Lucifer and are of the synagogue of Satan. You will also notice Hollywood personalities also involved in Baal worship and such in this video - those people will be in hell if they do not repent of the evil they are doing - leading others to hell by their behavior. Some are dead and in hell already. It is too late for them.

No one is in hell yet.

They are "asleep" in Hades — not hell. Big difference.

Our God is not evil.

He is a God of Justice.

He would not send Cain to the unquenchable fire of hell 6K years ago, and Hitler only 60 years ago.

The trash dump called Gehenna of Christ's day was likened to hell, as it burned itself out.

Hell will eventually be thrown with Death into the Lake of Fire. It does not exist like you think it does today.

Read this book. It's by a professor in the Moody Bible Institute — which is to say that he hasn't gotten the bane of his eschatological education merely from videos on YouTube, Jeri:

One Minute After You Die Erwin W. Lutzer 9780802463067 Amazon.com Books

In this video John Todd exposes how witches invoke demons to reading material - such as horror novels, pornographic novels, novels about witchcraft and the occult, how they invoke and attach demons to music cd's, albums, video taped music, television shows - Bewitched was written by a Witch - the newer show they came out with called Tabitha - was all based on witchcraft, the ceremonies, the entire thing was witchcraft - you need to be aware of what your children are watching - you need to be aware of people you meet out there in cyberspace - people coming into your lives claiming to be Christians - some of them are satanists - you need to pay close attention to the information on this video - this is all real people, and the depth of knowledge John Todd shares in this video will hopefully wake you up to the reality of how these demons are gaining entry into your homes, your lives, it will hopefully be enough to convince you that witchcraft can enter in through many gateways without your realizing it. It will hopefully be enough to make you sweep your house clean of it once and for all and cause you to never have anything to do with it again. The Blood of Jesus Christ is your protection. Listen to this video now and may the Holy Spirit reveal to you the truth about Witchcraft, In Jesus Name. What can you do? Call upon the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and He will save you tonight. Jesus Christ can protect you from this evil.

Have you not read the young womans testimony here of her pact with hell? Her meeting with the council of devils and so forth? Her testimony has been sitting on this thread for how long now? And you pretend you just now noticed? No. Listen up. The Holy Spirit brought this up to me the other night and told me to confront those people - Vandleshandle, Pogo, others who are denying the existence of Jesus Christ and the bible and focusing on Christianity while ignoring the 2,000 lb. Gorilla in the middle of the room so to speak. ( my own analogy of what has just happened on this thread) they never once mentioned the young womans testimony of her pact with hell yet they continued to focus on why Christianity is not real - it is all the evidence I needed to prove that there is a motive for people who want to deny the reality of heaven and hell and that when we die we are immediately in one of two places. The LORD showed me long ago what the motive was. Still I have great compassion for humans. ( none for Lucifer, fallen angels or demons ) Hell is immediate. No rest to be found in a grave for them. None. That is Lucifer's lie.

As the bible states - there is no rest for the wicked. This includes after death. If you think you will have rest by taking your life. Think again. That would only increase your suffering beyond your imagination. No. There is only one answer and that is to call upon the name of the LORD Jesus Christ. Listen to the video I posted by John Todd last night. Even he will confirm if you are going to the higher degrees of satanism 6th degree and do not believe homosexuality is an option for you - you cannot become a high priestess without first being bisexual - it includes committing that act. It is necessary to increase in perversity to go on in higher realms in Satan's kingdom. Once a person has a reprobate mind - the rest will follow in one way or another. Lucifer is not light, not holy, not good at all! Why would he require blood sacrifice of humans if he were any of those things? Why would he be tormenting his follloweres in hell with demons ripping them to shreds over and over and other torture methods if he rewards his servants? Lucifer hates all mankind. Including his own servants. Wake up.

Ask yourself this question. Why doesn't someone like this young woman have any powers over a Christian obeying God? Because it is the reverse. Gods children have all authority over the demons they serve and all power over the fallen angel /angels they serve. ( Lucifer ) His workers are powerless of Gods'servants. This has already been established.

Watch John Todd's video. He was a high priest for Satan - over 13 States in the US. You have much to learn. Watch the video.

No one is in hell yet.

Our God is not evil.

He is a God of Justice.

He would not send Cain to the unquenchable fire of hell 6K years ago, and Hitler only 60 years ago.

The trash dump called Gehenna of Christ's day was likened to hell, as it burned itself out.

Hell will eventually be thrown with Death into the Lake of Fire. It does not exist like you think it does today.

Read this book. It's by a professor in the Moody Bible Institute — which is to say that he hasn't gotten the bane of his eschatological education merely from videos on YouTube, Jeri:

You and I do not serve the same God. So it makes perfect sense that we do not believe the same either. As I have told you before, you must be born again. The Lord has confirmed to me already that you knew the young lady didn't make up a story. That was her testimony. Who do you think you are fooling? You cannot fool the Holy Ghost. Game time is over.

the event shartrizon said:
No one is in hell yet.

Our God is not evil.

He is a God of Justice.

Jeremiah said:
You and I do not serve the same God. So it makes perfect sense that we do not believe the same either. As I have told you before, you must be born again. The Lord has confirmed to me already that you knew the young lady didn't make up a story. That was her testimony. Who do you think you are fooling? You cannot fool the Holy Ghost. Game time is over.

I'm gettin' really tired of your telling me what God I serve, Jeri.

Christ is my Lord and Savior — not you. And I listen to Him alone.

He loves sinners.

He loves porno honeys.

He loves witches and warlocks.

He loves gays.

He may not love some of the things they do; but yes, Christ loves us all: and that includes Ashy and other writers of fiction.

You might also wanna be especially careful buying into all that Illuminati/ Rothschild business — particularly given how much you claim to love Christ's people, the Jews.

That's the exact same line of sociopolitical thought advanced by white supremacist groups — that Illuminati/ Rothschild/ Great Banking Fraud BS.

Be careful with that, Jeri.

Be very careful with it.

That's all I'm sayin'.

Once again, Shart. Scripture disagrees with you. Paul said Be careful for nothing. Who am I to believe? The Word of God or you?

Someone who does not do what the bible tells them to do is like a person who looks in a mirror, walks away and forgets what his face looks like.

You and I will agree to disagree because I agree with the Apostle Paul and with Scripture. I find no evidence that your behavior, your words, your "ideas" which are no where found in Scripture reflect the life Jesus Christ Taught His followers to live.

Here is the truth. Everyone has a motive for what they do or they would not do it. My motive for living a life obedient to Jesus Christ and His Word and for preaching His Gospel is that I believe in Him and I have decided to follow Him. I love the lost enough to preach the truth to them and live the life before them.

The demons in hell believe in Jesus. The people in hell right now as I write this - which are millions and millions and millions and hell is enlarging its mouth to accomodate more - believe in Jesus. Because in hell everyone knows that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Hell is truth seen too late.

Everyone knows in hell this :

Now works of the flesh are manifest, which are these: Adultery, fornication, uncleaness,lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envying, murders, drunkeness, revelling, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in past time, that they which do such things shall not enter the kingdom of God. - Galatians 5: 19,20,21

You wote a thread which troubles me, Shart, congratulating a person for leaderboard winner - a person I care very much about - Moonglow - perhaps as you are relatively new - you didn't know it - and wrote an OP about a hot tub, prostitutes and blow which is cocaine for those reading - and this was what you were presenting as your idea of a way to celebrate and party. Christian? A backslidden Christian perhaps but what good will that do you if you do not repent and face God tonight? You see, without holiness no one will see the LORD. If you do not want to believe the bible enough to do what it says?

Please stop provoking the LORD to anger with your misrepresentations of Him to others.

God loves Moonglow and has a plan for his life. Stop trying to confuse people with this nonsense or realize you will answer to God for it.

Believing is not required for judgment to fall. Let the LORD deal with you now. I now place you in the LORD's hands to do with you whatever it takes. Whatever it takes. In Jesus name!

This is an encouraging word to all those who are leaving Satan and turning to Jesus Christ. All those being delivered from the kingdom of darkness and into the glorious light of Jesus Christ who is God!
It is written:

Luke 10 18 He replied I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
Context
The Seventy-Two Return with Joy
17The seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name." 18And He said to them, "I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning. 19"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you.…
Cross References
Isaiah 14:12
How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!
Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'"
Revelation 12:9
The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
Treasury of Scripture
And he said to them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
I beheld Satan.
John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world …
John 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
Hebrews 2:14 For as much then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, …
1 John 3:8 He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sins from the …
Revelation 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven to …
Revelation 12:7-9 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against …
Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, …

All heaven is rejoicing today over the the news of your salvation! Glory to God! Jesus Christ has given us the Victory! Thank God for the Blood of Jesus Christ! Thank God for the Blood of Jesus Christ! What can wash away your sins? Nothing but the Blood of Jesus Christ! Amen!

This is the song of the Christian! Here are the words to sing along. The Blood of Jesus is powerful. What can wash away our sins? Nothing but the Blood of Jesus.

Forum List

Back