The Bible and Homosexuality

Nowhere in the Bible is there any reference to Homosexuality, let alone any of its currently popular euphemisms (LGBTQ, etc.). However. it does contain prohibitions against men "laying" together (i.e., anal intercourse).

Many religious prohibitions are based on practical health considerations, and anal intercourse is no exception. It hardly needs any further explanation than to say that this practice promotes disease and physical injury.

The conflation of this practice with issues of gender identity and personal preferences has been used to attack the Bible and its believers. Maybe it's time to clarify exactly what the Bible is talking about?
How do you know it's anal sex?

It should be no surprise to anybody that when a bunch of horny dudes got together to write their magic book they made sure to leave in that women having sex with each other is perfectly fine

It seems to me you have a problem. What is your problem? What's in your head is not the hub of the world.
You seem to be suggesting that if everyone lived inside my head then I would have no problems

What is your problem?
People that are gay being attacked for existing

6000 years ago I had executed someone who is a homosexual man and has analsex with another man. 40 years ago I was surprised, why a homosexual man liked to rape a woman - what he did not do, because he spoke with psychologists about his problems. ... Oh --- and another homosexual man was for some long years my boss. He died young. This was not my fault. We never had any problem with each other.
Oooooookaaaaaaay.......*slowly backs away

What's wrong in case of viral infections. And in general will always exist rules for sexual behavior. In case of Christains I say it is clear that Christians - and I guess all other spiritual people too - should try to avoid analsex. An anus is part of the gastrointestinal tract. Analsex is dangerous and without any logic.
What about oral sex and edging?

Never thought about. What is edging?
Stopping sex right as you approach climax to prevent it, then doing it again and again

Is something wrong with your brain? Do you use drugs?
Maybe I should. It could help me believe in your fantastical, magical world.

No one forces you to be a Christian - you would anyway need years to learn essentials of the Christians religion. But it forces you also not anyone to be an Anti-Christian - but this is the wide easy way: You have only to hate and to learn nothing.

men "laying" together (i.e., anal intercourse).
Lol that’s so dumb. But anyways, glad the magic book is fine with hawt lesbian action

What exactly do you say with this words? Christians are idiots or Christians are enemies of all homosexual people? Or is it: I use drugs whenever I like to use drugs completely independent from any opinoins of one of the three magic kings of wisdom?

Analsex is not only dangerous - also under heterosexuals. Analsex under homosexual male men is also without any logic, because analsex substitutes in this case sex with a woman.

You can go ahead and have anal sex with a man or woman if you want. Doesn’t affect me or anyone else in the slightest.

What's wrong in case of viral infections. And in general will always exist rules for sexual behavior. In case of Christains I say it is clear that Christians - and I guess all other spiritual people too - should try to avoid analsex. An anus is part of the gastrointestinal tract. Analsex is dangerous and without any logic.

Milking?

It seems to me you have a problem. What is your problem? What's in your head is not the hub of the world.
You seem to be suggesting that if everyone lived inside my head then I would have no problems

What is your problem?
People that are gay being attacked for existing

6000 years ago I had executed someone who is a homosexual man and has analsex with another man. 40 years ago I was surprised, why a homosexual man liked to rape a woman - what he did not do, because he spoke with psychologists about his problems. ... Oh --- and another homosexual man was for some long years my boss. He died young. This was not my fault. We never had any problem with each other.
Oooooookaaaaaaay.......*slowly backs away
That man got the Trotsky's...

Stopping sex right as you approach climax to prevent it, then doing it again and again

No one forces you to be a Christian - you would anyway need years to learn essentials of the Christians religion. But it forces you also not anyone to be an Anti-Christian - but this is the wide easy way: You have only to hate and to learn nothing.

Sure people force you to be Christian. Example - conservatives are STILL trying to end gay marriage, forcing gay people to remain unmarried to be in line with Christianity.

Nowhere in the Bible is there any reference to Homosexuality, let alone any of its currently popular euphemisms (LGBTQ, etc.). However. it does contain prohibitions against men "laying" together (i.e., anal intercourse).

Many religious prohibitions are based on practical health considerations, and anal intercourse is no exception. It hardly needs any further explanation than to say that this practice promotes disease and physical injury.

The conflation of this practice with issues of gender identity and personal preferences has been used to attack the Bible and its believers. Maybe it's time to clarify exactly what the Bible is talking about?
How do you know it's anal sex?

The same conclusoin had I when I studied the textes. It's a taboo. The only constant is analsex - but this word on its own is never directly used. Nevertheless all the rules circle around this problem. By the way: Lots of things we call today "sexuality" were called from the people in former times tenderness. A son kissed in former times for example the lips of his father - also when both men were old. That was once a totally normal expression of tenderness between father and son for example.

Sure people force you to be Christian. ...

No.

Sure people force you to be Christian. Example - conservatives are STILL trying to end gay marriage,

Marriage in a Christian way is only able between a man and a woman. Only this unity in polarity is able to create new life. On the other side it is good not to be alone and to live in a stable partnership. In former times existed an unbelievable amount of different forms how to live together.

forcing gay people to remain unmarried to be in line with Christianity.

The problem is that the states changed the parameters. Marriage in case of states is only a contract. In Japan for example married a Korean man his pillow some years ago. Polygamy is in lots of states normal. In such a contract someone could also marry his company for example. The new marriages (from states grace) which the political sytems define have not a lot to do with the Christian religion.

Oh by the way: The worst problem in case of homosexual marriages is child trafficking and surrogate motherhood. This makes children and women to a commodity, what's a new form of existential slavery. A mother today is able to bear for example a child with the genetic information of three other human beings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back