The Best Writer At USMB

Who in your opinion is the best writer on USMB?

• Total voters
I voted for LBJ.

Seriously (warning when I am serious side effects may include drowsiness and lethargy) there are a lot of great and, more importantly to me, hilarious writers on this forum. You could make a sitcom out of this place. I am addicted. But then I am pretty much addicted to everything.

If I have to pick one, it would be Samson. His caustic wit appeals to me and he often has a real point to go with it. He never hits you with a sledge hammer, he tickles your reason.

If I would have one criticism of him it would be that I like being tickled a little lower.

Oh I say!

I know I left out alot of people but those were the ones that popped into my head when I made the poll......sorry....I was in a hurry to get to work.

Seriously surprised Goldcatt is not on the list. The Frogenator woulda still got my vote but Goldi is consistently funny and well written. Insightful too, even for a lib.

I agree...it's surprising that Goldcatt's not on the list.

But she was eliminated by Butler in the earlier rounds.

Better luck next year.

Seriously surprised Goldcatt is not on the list. The Frogenator woulda still got my vote but Goldi is consistently funny and well written. Insightful too, even for a lib.

I agree...it's surprising that Goldcatt's not on the list.

But she was eliminated by Butler in the earlier rounds.

Better luck next year.

Nah, that goldcatt person sucks. What a hack.

The butler did it? Was it in the library with a candlestick?

Last edited:
It would have to someone on the right. The stuff they make up is so outlandish. I'm surprised someone's keyboard hasn't exploded from the lies.

It would have to someone on the right. The stuff they make up is so outlandish. I'm surprised someone's keyboard hasn't exploded from the lies.

Yours did.

It actually almost did. I heard he unknowingly foils the explosions because of the amount of water based lubricants all over the keyboard itself. I guess he gets most of them on there when he gets all excited about believing he "OWNED" someone on USMB. :rolleyes:

guatama has the best, long, unwittingly comical pieces out there, hands down. he takes troll-based entertainment to the next level.

Forum List

Back