The best way to stop Terrorism?

Dr Grump said:
You mean like those South and Central American dictators that were surruptiously supported by the US? You mean like Saudi Arabia? You mean like Diem's South Vietnam? You mean like Noriega in Panama? You mean like Batista in Cuba? You mean like Saddam when he was fighting Iran? Yeah, the US's goal is to fight tyranny....sigh...

If they seek nukes and our destruction, yes.

Relay said:
So you see it as a religous war then??
No, just a war against a religion's fanatics.

Relay said:
And how many communist states can you find today who could threat USA?
China. North Korea.

Relay said:
By the way by folow good examples USA could lead the world in a better way, now even Putin lecture your leader in the latest G8 meeting. They talked about Bush as a lame duck in my newspapers, sad and tragic in someway even if i never liked him and his black and white vision of the world.
Simply you never stop terrorist by attacking countries, many people do see USA as a giant terrorist today, and i can in some way understand them.
I really don't care what your newspapers say about Bush.
We may not be able to completely 'stop' terrorists, but we sure as hell can slow them down.
Yes, we are one giant terrorist - to Islamic assholes and crazy dictators. Boo-hoo.

Bonnie said:
Because they "understand" the terrorists the get a pass and only have to clean up the dead bodies??
I can't speak for others but If Im attacked Im going to fight with my last breath and take a few with me....:2guns:

Hush women. No men were speaking to you! Now put your veil back on and git in the kitchen, or else 50 lashings for you!

You too Kathianne and Abbey! :whip:

Sometimes it's not the questions one refuses to answer, but the other details one allows slip through, unintended, that are SOOOO telling. How many Western European men would speak to a women in a 'backwards' sort of fashion such as our little buddy? I mean even Harm, as mad as he gets, shows more respect to our female members, as she hands him his ass on a platter.

Said1 said:
Bonnie said:
Hush women. No men were speaking to you! Now put your veil back on and git in the kitchen, or else 50 lashings for you!

You too Kathianne and Abbey! :whip:

Sometimes it's not the questions one refuses to answer, but the other details one allows slip through, unintended, that are SOOOO telling. How many Western European men would speak to a women in a 'backwards' sort of fashion such as our little buddy? I mean even Harm, as mad as he gets, shows more respect to our female members, as she hands him his ass on a platter.

Your right...

I would equate it to our press being so liberal to the point they almost advocate communism with their rederic, yet in reality if this country were to ever fall into communism would the press be happy only printing communist propaganda?? They directly or indirectly support the very thing that would be their undoing.......

Relay said:
And Bonnie i thought women, i suppose you are one would be more peaceful than this thread have showed.

Women may or may not be more peaceful, but some of us understand that "peace through any means" is often not any peace at all.

Bonnie said:
Said1 said:
Your right...

I would equate it to our press being so liberal to the point they almost advocate communism with their rederic, yet in reality if this country were to ever fall into communism would the press be happy only printing communist propaganda?? They directly or indirectly support the very thing that would be their undoing.......

Sucks to be them, eh?

But seriously, there are some trade-offs to living in a free country.....no Sharia (for now) for starters. :laugh:

Abbey Normal said:
Women may or may not be more peaceful, but some of us understand that "peace through any means" is often not any peace at all.

Yes indeed!! Now take off that nail polish before those peaceful loving terrorists rip off your fingernails!!:terror:

Abbey Normal said:
Said1 said:
Those burqas would hide a lot of "flaws" though. And just think how easy it would be to do your hair. :D

But absolutely no more of this: :boobies:
I was in Home Depot the other day and this Muslim woman was dressed in head to toe black with only her eyes showing, she even had black gloves on her hands..It was one of the scariest things I have ever seen.

When I buy gas in an arab gas station I always feel like if they could spit on me they would, and if there was a thought bubble it would read here's your change "you slutty American woman"

GunnyL said:
The answer to the question "How to stop terrorism?" has suddenly become very clear.

We just need to get you ladies some visas and rolling pins!:bat:

LOL Mark the heck with rolling pins, give an automatic with plenty of ammunition...See how fast I turn into tank girl

Bonnie said:
I was in Home Depot the other day and this Muslim woman was dressed in head to toe black with only her eyes showing, she even had black gloves on her hands..It was one of the scariest things I have ever seen.

When I buy gas in an arab gas station I always feel like if they could spit on me they would, and if there was a thought bubble it would read here's your change "you slutty American woman"

It makes me get all edgy and pissed when I see them dressed that way, because I know that if their men ever had the chance, we would all be forced to do to the same. :firing:

Abbey Normal said:
Bonnie said:
It makes me get all edgy and pissed when I see them dressed that way, because I know that if their men ever had the chance, we would all be forced to do to the same. :firing:

In a blink!! They can't possibly love or even like women.

GunnyL said:
The answer to the question "How to stop terrorism?" has suddenly become very clear.

We just need to get you ladies some visas and rolling pins!:bat:

As I'm reading this, 'what's cookin, what's up doc?' is blaring in the background. :laugh:

Forum List

Back