The Best Way To Rip A Democrat's Argument To Shreds Is Do It In Person

What galls me about you ( as a leftard cocksucker) that you believe in politicizing the fake staged event that was Sandy Hoax.

What "politicizing"? That would assume that we would get any kind of policy change. No one really believed that we would.

Hell, you don't even know the major players in this like Lenny Pozner,

because they just aren't important or relevent to anything... other than in nutter circles..

What galls me about you ( as a leftard cocksucker) that you believe in politicizing the fake staged event that was Sandy Hoax.

What "politicizing"? That would assume that we would get any kind of policy change. No one really believed that we would.

Hell, you don't even know the major players in this like Lenny Pozner,

because they just aren't important or relevent to anything... other than in nutter circles..

Lenny Pozner, father of alleged victim Noah Pozner isn't relevant????? Do tell??????

certainly don't fall under either of those categories, Joe. I don't give a shit whether you believe the things I post here or not. What galls those like you is that you can't debunk the information I put here

No, what galls me about you is that you are an evil COCKSUCKER who mocks the slaughter of children because you'd rather believe in your own fucking crazy.

That's what galls me about you.

What galls me about you ( as a leftard cocksucker) that you believe in politicizing the fake staged event that was Sandy Hoax. Hell, you don't even know the major players in this like Lenny Pozner, the gate-keeper of this fraud that had to crawl on the carpet and shut down his lawsuit against Wolfgang Halbig because Wolfgang claimed that Noah Pozner never died at Sandy Hoax. When the rubber had to meet the road? Lenny, the fraud bailed when it came time to give his deposition. That is very telling to me, Joe Cocksucker and swallower...............sucks to be you about right now. Guess what? Wolfgang Halbig is going to counter-sue and Lenny, the pussy is going to have to give testimony about the non-events of that day. The truth is going to come out and I bet that you will conveniently disappear from this website........(snicker)
Back in 2012 Trump agreed with Obama's statements on sandy hook.

And Roy Moore said that sandy hook was due to people forgetting the law of god.
Thats something, considering its a "staged event".

certainly don't fall under either of those categories, Joe. I don't give a shit whether you believe the things I post here or not. What galls those like you is that you can't debunk the information I put here

No, what galls me about you is that you are an evil COCKSUCKER who mocks the slaughter of children because you'd rather believe in your own fucking crazy.

That's what galls me about you.

What galls me about you ( as a leftard cocksucker) that you believe in politicizing the fake staged event that was Sandy Hoax. Hell, you don't even know the major players in this like Lenny Pozner, the gate-keeper of this fraud that had to crawl on the carpet and shut down his lawsuit against Wolfgang Halbig because Wolfgang claimed that Noah Pozner never died at Sandy Hoax. When the rubber had to meet the road? Lenny, the fraud bailed when it came time to give his deposition. That is very telling to me, Joe Cocksucker and swallower...............sucks to be you about right now. Guess what? Wolfgang Halbig is going to counter-sue and Lenny, the pussy is going to have to give testimony about the non-events of that day. The truth is going to come out and I bet that you will conveniently disappear from this website........(snicker)
Back in 2012 Trump agreed with Obama's statements on sandy hook.

And Roy Moore said that sandy hook was due to people forgetting the law of god.
Thats something, considering its a "staged event".

Sandy Hoax was staged........guaran-fucking-tee you on that one.......

Lenny Pozner, father of alleged victim Noah Pozner isn't relevant????? Do tell??????

Not to whether or not it happened, and his deciding suing a guy living in his mom's basement wasn't worth the trouble.

No, Wolfgang Halbig was a former Florida state trooper and a school security advisor.....see? You have no clue about the official players........your ignorance has been duly noted.

Sandy Hoax was staged........guaran-fucking-tee you on that one.......

Right. Um, why, again? Oh, yeah, to get gun legislation that never happened because we never get gun legislation when these things happen.

No, Wolfgang Halbig was a former Florida state trooper and a school security advisor.....see? You have no clue about the official players........your ignorance has been duly noted.

So he had no actual knowledge of the events, he's just another crazy posting shit on the internet.

Forum List

Back