The best way to react to the Las Vegas shooting is not react at all...

"The best way to react to the Las Vegas shooting is not react at all..."

Like the guy on the left.

B823573961Z.1_20171002070256_000_GOV1VC6HQ.2_Super_Portrait.jpg

He's not concerned...just sending a text.
ZOMG! proof that it is all staged.

Yep. He's one of the producers of the company that brought some of America's greatest faux-tragedies:

9/11
Sandy Hook
2016 U. S. Presidential Election

I enjoyed 23 years of gun free country crimes. Moved here turn on TV on daily basis there is one of these:
Work place shooting.
Road rage shooting
Schools shooting
Supermarket shooting
Airport shooting
Concert shooting
Preschool shooting
I keep preaching that guys there is a whole world out there that don't have this madness due to gun ban, all I hear is no we need guns to fight the bad guys or a tyrannical government...i rest my case.

You still did not say which country. Why is that? Are you afraid I will prove you are lying?

You don't need to know , you can just compare the US to the industrialised countries and tell me what you find.

So, you ARE lying. Got it!

You made the claim. Back it up, or shut it up!
Morocco...ive lived there for 23 years I don't know anyone who saw a gun, let alone used one. Go on visit thay country and see for yourself. Our news consist of pity crimes and shooting occurrences. Trust me on that one.

Now let's take Australia's approach after the mass shooting they had, they had 0 mass shooting, suicide with guns went down, crimes with guns dropped dramatically.

I will be completely honest with you, I'm fucking pissed off and frustrated that some of you d ont get it, this love foe guns is fucking stupid and the reasons behind are selfish as fuck...if all these killings d ont move you, you are just a fucking regard selfish piece of shit ****.

This is not Australia and this is not Morocco.

...we SHOULD NOT....

...pass more gun laws...

...force hotels to search guests for guns....

...blame abstract political or religious forces...

...point fingers at each other.

How can we not react? Part of the conversation should be why this type of behaviour didn't go on in an earlier time in America. Can't blame this massacre on immigration because this guy was caucasian and born in the USA. He obviously wasn't poor. Crazy times we're living in but this gun fascination we have here in America is also crazy. What's a guy really need to protect himself with anyway. I used a 5 shot smith&wesson detective style for late night collections in somewhat bad areas and did that for years. Really all you need unless you go hunting or live in the country. Most of us are city slickers though, unlike back in the old days, and you can normally avoid the bad areas of town. Anyway, I think it's mostly a mental health issue.

There are ALREADY gun laws that prohibit this mad fuck from modifying his rifles making them fully automatic. They will throw your ass in federal prison for a long time if you break that law. Did these laws stop the shooter? No.

The left use every tragedy like this to push for gun bans and restrictions on law abiding citizens. Its got nothing to do with criminals and psycho's who refuse to obey the law no matter how many laws are passed.

The left are using a tragedy like this to further their goal of banning gun ownership by law abiding citizens and demolishing the 2nd amendment.
So we, the People of the United States, are pretty much helpless in the face of all these mass shootings....

Go ahead try to amend the Constitution the founders gave you that option. If you can't muster the support of the people that's on you.
Limiting the types of firearms and even numbers of them per person are consistent with Heller. No one has any interest in taking away my three firearms or preventing me from defending myself.
Firearm ownership is none of the federal government's business. Dip shit
The supreme court disagrees, fucktard. But my post was more to what is acceptable regulation in the states under Heller. Cumface

Spot On. Don't let Fake News Media and slimy Politicians incite you to hysteria. It's our Constitutional Right to possess firearms. If folks can't deal with that, they really should consider relocating to another country. The US has never been a nation for the delicate flower-types. It's always been a hard tough nation. It's not for everyone. Folks have the freedom to leave anytime. It is what it is.

...we SHOULD NOT....

...pass more gun laws...

How can we not react? Part of the conversation should be why this type of behaviour didn't go on in an earlier time in America. Can't blame this massacre on immigration because this guy was caucasian and born in the USA. He obviously wasn't poor. Crazy times we're living in but this gun fascination we have here in America is also crazy. What's a guy really need to protect himself with anyway. I used a 5 shot smith&wesson detective style for late night collections in somewhat bad areas and did that for years. Really all you need unless you go hunting or live in the country. Most of us are city slickers though, unlike back in the old days, and you can normally avoid the bad areas of town. Anyway, I think it's mostly a mental health issue.

That 5 shot S&W will do fantastic unless you are a lousy shot and need more than 5 bullets! Why do you think the military no longer uses revolvers?

...we SHOULD NOT....

...pass more gun laws...

Was he radicalized by the Democrats? That's a question that's now beginning to be asked. The Democrats have engaged in a whole lotta hate-incitement since Election Day. It's unprecedented and very dangerous.

This man may have become a victim of the 24/7 Democrat incitement. It's something being looked into. The theory is that he targeted country music fans because he believed they were all Republicans and Trump supporters. But it'll have to be fully investigated.

o
...we SHOULD NOT....

...pass more gun laws...

Right - O. Let's just sit on our butt's and wait for the major next massacre, in the meantime we'll stick our head's in the sand and pretend the 320 million guns in circulation in America have nothing to do with these mass killings!
:bye1:
What do you think would be the best way to handle this?

BAN ALL WHITE PEOPLE
Not a bad idea but it wont solve the problem of the white culture of guns that has infected all the other races.
whitey invented basketball football and baseball
So what

...we SHOULD NOT....

...pass more gun laws...

That 5 shot S&W will do fantastic unless you are a lousy shot and need more than 5 bullets! Why do you think the military no longer uses revolvers?
actually the cc classes around here recommend the hiher capacity semis

...we SHOULD NOT....

...pass more gun laws...

actually the cc classes around here recommend the hiher capacity semis

You don't recognize sarcasm every well, do you? :D

There are
...we SHOULD NOT....

...pass more gun laws...

Right - O. Let's just sit on our butt's and wait for the major next massacre, in the meantime we'll stick our head in the sand and pretend the 320 million guns in circulation in have nothing to do with these mass killings!
:bye1:
I never see anyone arguing to abolish cars.

That's because cars have good and valid uses in society. Handguns and automatic and semi-automatic weapons have one use and that's to kill people - something that should not encouraged. Hunting rifles are usually one or two shot weapons which gives the animal a chance to escape if you miss.

Furthermore, car manufacturers are required by law to include numerous safety features to reduce loss of life in the event of an accident, like seat belts, air bags, better braking systems, and now collision avoidance technology. Gun manufacturers are under no restrictions.

You also have to have a license to drive a car. You must prove you're competent to drive a car before you get your license, and if you prove that you aren't capable of following the rules of the road, that privilege will be taken away from you. None of which applies to guns.

Any attempt to improve the safety of having guns in your midst, of having background checks, or competency tests is met with a wall of resistance by the NRA. If you're on the "no fly list", you can buy a gun. You can't buy a ticket to ride on an airplane, but you can buy a gun.

If you've been institutionalized as a danger to yourself or others you can buy a gun. The idea that there are no checks or balances on who can buy guns and what kind of weapons they can buy is absolutely ridiculous.

This isn't protecting society in any measurable way regardless of what the NRA tells you. If guns were really keeping people safe the United States would be the safest country in the world instead of the most dangerous in the first world.

New Topics

Forum List

Back