The best way to defeat our enemies

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Is by exporting our enemies from within - the libs -...

The best way to defeat our enemies is to start exporting our liberals to those places
send the militant feminists and homo's over there to live
within years the countires will self-decay without a shot being fired!

That is brilliant! Thanks Rush for the idea.... So... who's first?

Come on, I know we've got libs on this board who'd love to go share their Kum-by-ya w/ places like North Korea, Syria, Iran and France..

-Cp said:

The best way to defeat our enemies is to start exporting our liberals to those places

Come on, I know we've got libs on this board who'd love to go share their Kum-by-ya w/ places like North Korea, Syria, Iran and France..
I thought you were going to tell me to go shopping. I already did. No Kumbya here!

Yep, those far-left liberals would make excellent human shields for the regimes they are so fond of defending.

Adam's Apple said:
Yep, those far-left liberals would make excellent human shields for the regimes they are so fond of defending.

Er...I believe that was tried in Iraq... they would-be human shields came back! I guess they weren't all that committed to world peace and those fighting illegal and unjust US aggression!

Funny thing that, -Cp. Reminds me of a quote:

“Why of course the people don’t want war…
But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy,
and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship.
Voice or no voice: the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
That is easy.

All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists
for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.”

Hermann Wilhelm Goering
Architect of the Reichstag fire.

Harmageddon said:
Funny thing that, -Cp. Reminds me of a quote:

“Why of course the people don’t want war…
But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy,
and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship.
Voice or no voice: the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
That is easy.

All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists
for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.”

Hermann Wilhelm Goering
Architect of the Reichstag fire.

Just because a Nazi said it doesn't make it any less true... in fact, I do believe you expressed pretty much the same thing in another thread.

Originally posted by CSM:
Just because a Nazi said it doesn't make it any less true... in fact, I do believe you expressed pretty much the same thing in another thread.

It is true.
At least, I think it is.
I did not express this thought in another thread with other intentions, other than to underscore the statement. Point is, the only way to break through this sort of population control is to maintain a critical mind on whatever statements your government makes (whether it is you in America, I in the Netherlands or some Muslim in Iran).

Because from statements such as this it becomes blatantly obvious that war is by no means a last resort for political or religious leaders. Rather, war is a very quick way to rally the populace together to obtain goals that are either religious, political or ideological in nature - a.k.a. terrorist goals.

Harmageddon said:
It is true.
At least, I think it is.
I did not express this thought in another thread with other intentions, other than to underscore the statement. Point is, the only way to break through this sort of population control is to maintain a critical mind on whatever statements your government makes (whether it is you in America, I in the Netherlands or some Muslim in Iran).

Because from statements such as this it becomes blatantly obvious that war is by no means a last resort for political or religious leaders. Rather, war is a very quick way to rally the populace together to obtain goals that are either religious, political or ideological in nature - a.k.a. terrorist goals.
No argument from me. If it wasn't effective, power-seekers wouldn't use it.

-Cp said:

Hey, great idea you nazi fuck. Too bad the conservatives already sent our military boys over there to live and die in their stead.

Hagbard Celine said:
Hey, great idea you nazi fuck. Too bad the conservatives already sent our military boys over there to live and die in their stead.

Looks like someone else is looking for a ban - maybe you and RWA are friends....

Actually - you should try educating yourself sometime - it was both Republicans and Democrats who sent the Military to clean up Iraq and Oust Saddam:

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

Again - it'd be nice if libs would get the facts before they insert foot into mouth...

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
-Cp said:
Looks like someone else is looking for a ban - maybe you and RWA are friends....

Actually - you should try educating yourself sometime - it was both Republicans and Democrats who sent the Military to clean up Iraq and Oust Saddam:

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

Again - it'd be nice if libs would get the facts before they insert foot into mouth...

Hey nazi, I didn't say anything about Dems and Republicans. I'm a lib and I didn't support the war from the very beginning. But conservatives sure as hell did. Ban me if you want loser.

Originally posted by Hagbard Celine:
Hey nazi, I didn't say anything about Dems and Republicans. I'm a lib and I didn't support the war from the very beginning. But conservatives sure as hell did. Ban me if you want loser.
Hey Hagbard, take it easy pal.

I think I understand how you feel, and [yoda] frustration I sense [/yoda] but calling people that you don't agree with Nazi's - even if you feel they share certain sympathies with Nazi's - won't help in getting your message across (trust me, I've tried).

You have to break it down into bite-sized, non-offensive rhetoric.
That way it's easier to swallow, while the message remains the same:
you remain as opposed to the opinion of your opponent this way.

Don't take this as belittling high and mighty Euro-commie crap or anything,
it's not meant like that. Just a thought.

Edit: seems I'm too late.

Harmageddon said:
Hey Hagbard, take it easy pal.

I think I understand how you feel, and [yoda] frustration I sense [/yoda] but calling people that you don't agree with Nazi's - even if you feel they share certain sympathies with Nazi's - won't help in getting your message across (trust me, I've tried).

You have to break it down into bite-sized, non-offensive rhetoric.
That way it's easier to swallow, while the message remains the same:
you remain as opposed to the opinion of your opponent this way.

Don't take this as belittling high and mighty Euro-commie crap or anything,
it's not meant like that. Just a thought.

Edit: seems I'm too late.

It must be the heat or something!

Originally posted by CSM:
It must be the heat or something!
LOL.

I think it may very well be.
Last week was awful here, my posts on the board were full of frustration.
Now we're having the much needed rain,
I've cooled off (although I stick to my opinions).

Everything is back to normal.

Ahhh I feel much better now.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Harmageddon said:
LOL.

I think it may very well be.
Last week was awful here, my posts on the board were full of frustration.
Now we're having the much needed rain,
I've cooled off (although I stick to my opinions).

Everything is back to normal.

Ahhh I feel much better now.
Stick to your guns....by all means! I understand frustration on this board very well indeed but then again it is only a forum for debate and there is little that is said here that will change my opinions UNLESS it is presented in such a way that is thought provoking and FACTUAL.

Hagbard Celine said:

This reply, as well as the subsequent one have resulted in a 3 day ban.

Harmageddon said:
It is true.
At least, I think it is.

War IS the last resort for an enemy dedicated to the complete annihilation fo all others than themselves. Their idea of compromise: Us dead.

When it comes to that, it's time to quit wasting breath and mental energy on pacifist idealism and "perfect-world" syndrome and unpack the weaponry.

When push comes to shove, I am no more willing to die for YOUR unrealistic idealism than I am some nitwit jihadist.

Forum List

Back