The Best VP Choice Kerry Could Make: Usama bin Laden

SPIKESMYGOD

Mar 12, 2004
Chapel Hill, NC
Now, now! Hear me out on this stroke of brilliance.

If anyone else heard Rush today, they heard the similarities between bin Laden & Kerry's talking points about Halliburton. It was at that moment I had a brainstorm of an idea: Bin Laden & Kerry have a LOT in common, and he, UBL, could be the perfect compliment to Kerry.

Ok, let's look at just how compatible these two are:.......

1) They both believe America is an imperialistic power, more than willing to trample on the rest of the world by trying to export its values & mores, either culturally or militarily.

2) Both want us out of Iraq.

3) Both would love to see America's citizens' guns taken away and The Patriot Act abolished.

4) Both are pro-abortion. It's just that UBL is willing to wait an extra few minutes until the baby ACTUALLY comes out before killing it.

5) Both have labeled American soldiers as killers of babies & women, and how they routinely target civilians.

6) Both vehemently defend rapists. Kerry-Clinton. UBL- Muhammad.

7) Both are opposed to school choice. Kerry-public schools. UBL-Madrassas.

8) Both love it when the American economy is not doing well.

9) Both have offered a truce with Europe and hope for warmer relations.

10) Both of their political fortunes increase when our soldiers get killed.

11) Both are charismatic. Well, ok, I guess that just applies to bin Laden.

12) Both hate Christianity, no doubt agreeing that a nativity scene at Christmas is the greatest threat to the world.

13) Both believe in make-work jobs programs. Kerry: Boston-based, pork-driven, government jobs. UBL: Al Qaeda.

14) Both of their respective groups are fueled by hatred and both have called for the assassination of Secretary Rumsfeld.

15) BOTH HATE PRESIDENT BUSH.

I'm telling you guys, this might be the ticket which could beat us in November. The Democrats will FINALLY have a TOTALLY eye-to-eye ticket behind which they can unify. Imagine the leg work that Al Qaeda members could do for the campaign. Plus, the Democrats wouldn't have to worry about getting out Al Qaeda's base.......Hell! The Base is their name!

I can just see their slogan:

"Kerry/bin Laden- 2004
Fear & Terror: The Two Tastes That Go Great Together"

True, the secret service would have to screen the VP to protect the AUDIENCE, but what a small price to pay for true, unified leadership.

Typical Rush bullshit, but at least he's creative

1) They both believe America is an imperialistic power, more than willing to trample on the rest of the world by trying to export its values & mores, either culturally or militarily.

Provide a link

2) Both want us out of Iraq.

And Bush also wants to get out of Iraq.

3) Both would love to see America's citizens' guns taken away and The Patriot Act abolished.

John Kerry doesn't want to see all citizen's guns taken away, just the assault rifles. Both do want to see the end of the PA though.

4) Both are pro-abortion. It's just that UBL is willing to wait an extra few minutes until the baby ACTUALLY comes out before killing it.

Obviously Kerry and UBL don't agree on abortion, but Bush and UBL do!
---------------------------

Alright, I'm tired of doing this. If you want to believe Kerry and Osama are good buddies, then go ahead. I'll post a similar post later, except using Bush and Osama

Forum List

Back