The Best Unofficial Trump Campaign Ad

Why don't you stop making an ass of yourself and actually rent the film.
I wouldn't watch that stupidity for FREE. Never watched a Moore film yet I'm not about to start watching one now...especially when the subject matter is about Hillary Corrupton.

Because if you actually DID watch it, you would be embarrassed as hell for starting this thread.
Nope....still the best unofficial campaign ad to date. Don't be mad at how goddamn powerful its message is. Thanks Micheal Moore :lol:

lol, you are something else. If you don't want to watch the film, watch this interview -- straight from the horses mouth.

No need to watch whatever you just posted....the fact of the matter is that Moore's words and this unofficial campaign ad were spot on and very powerful. I give it an A++++++++ with two thumbs up

Typical Trump supporter. Just put your hands in your ears and scream "LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!"

I wouldn't watch that stupidity for FREE. Never watched a Moore film yet I'm not about to start watching one now...especially when the subject matter is about Hillary Corrupton.

Because if you actually DID watch it, you would be embarrassed as hell for starting this thread.
Nope....still the best unofficial campaign ad to date. Don't be mad at how goddamn powerful its message is. Thanks Micheal Moore :lol:

lol, you are something else. If you don't want to watch the film, watch this interview -- straight from the horses mouth.

No need to watch whatever you just posted....the fact of the matter is that Moore's words and this unofficial campaign ad were spot on and very powerful. I give it an A++++++++ with two thumbs up

Typical Trump supporter. Just put your hands in your ears and scream "LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!"

I already went round and round with someone about this. I get it but it changes nothing. Seems there's a ton of new ones being put out using his words.

Moore is probably trashing his home and beating his dog because this is happening. Eric Trump even tweeted one out :lmao: :lmao:

Gotta admit its pretty damn good yes? Shits powerful...that cannot be denied

I already went round and round with someone about this. I get it but it changes nothing. Seems there's a ton of new ones being put out using his words.

Moore is probably trashing his home and beating his dog because this is happening. Eric Trump even tweeted one out :lmao: :lmao:

Actually he's laughing because he's making money off of gullible right wingers, who are now watching TrumpLand because of that video.

You are a sucker for good production and editing. That's all it takes these days to persuade the unibrows. They don't have the time to research and read

Actually he's laughing because he's making money off of gullible right wingers, who are now watching TrumpLand because of that video.

It's all about getting back on television and having something akin to The Apprentice . Trump hungers for attention and being a star. He's bored with real estate deals and NY.

And you're the typical hildabitch supporter, deaf and blind.

Yep. That video pegged Trump supporters exactly. People who think they have lost everything. The facts show that that just isn't the case for the vast majority of them but as long as you can make them believe it, facts don;t matter.
The average income for the average Trump supporter is $72,000.

The Mythology Of Trump’s ‘Working Class’ Support

That's pretty good money for being illiterate rubes and hillbillies. I enjoy watching progs destroy their own fantasies.
emot-munch.gif

I just watched it.

Cereal Killer, you're going to be very embarrassed....lol

Michael Moore in TrumpLand
I think you're embarrassing yourself by continuing with whatever point your trying to make. You never answered me, great unofficial campaign ad that Moore unknowingly contributed to right?

Maybe so. But I'd say it's also a great unofficial advertisement for TrumpLand, since it was the catalyst for me deciding to rent it today. I'm sure there are others out there in the same boat.

Nobody wants to watch a pro Hillary documentary.

Don't get upset because Moore's comments were a powerful 'endorsement' of Donald Trump. Get upset with him, he's the one who so eloquently explained what was going to happen November 8th. No edits, his own words :lol:

Hey, slowpoke, Moore's comments were from his film. Get it yet? Slowpoke?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Now that changes everything!!!! They were from his FILM.....yes, yes....that changes everything. He got it entirely wrong now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Uh, yes, it does. When you realize he was just trying to illustrate why people support Trump and take his comments into the context of the film, you know that he isn't even REMOTELY endorsing Trump.
Right..yeah see I was confused and thought he endorsed Trump even though he's been saying that his doc was pro Hillary and he'd never vote for Trump. It gets very confusing you see. I didn't get he was trying to illustrate why some people support Trump either seeing that he got it completely right.

It's all very confusing. This unofficial ad sucks now that its been revealed his words are from his film.

Why don't you stop making an ass of yourself and actually rent the film.
It won't do any good. You are talking to a guy that thinks Hillary took Algeria off the terrorist watch list.

What next? You going to try to convince me to binge watch Season 1 of My Little Pony?

and I'm no right winger

Anyone who purports and promotes Trump is in a black hole somewhere in the universe
Oh and I'm the one who's frightened of differing opinions.......

Maybe I'm just "bleeding....from my whatever" today.

Megyn Kelly has done for America what Katie Couric did with Sarah Palin in 2008. A favor of incomparable magnitude.
Now you're talking about Megyn Kelly...you're all over the place. We going to discuss global warming next?

Really. You don't remember this was his response and counter when she outed him at the first primary debate? Maybe it was even the second. Your memory is very short term, much like a right winger.
You don't remember but you are criticizing someone else's memory? How was he outed? Nothing new was revealed, she was attacking him personally vs asking questions about national interests. Like Katie Curic. You enjoyed it because you are a leftist and leftists love to demonize their enemies. It's how they forward their agenda since their results suck so much.

I hope that screw-you that they rang out during the Republican primaries was satisfying enough for them. They surely left us in a position where over the next 4 years now we're totally screwed. Way to go.

I just watched it.

I think you're embarrassing yourself by continuing with whatever point your trying to make. You never answered me, great unofficial campaign ad that Moore unknowingly contributed to right?

Maybe so. But I'd say it's also a great unofficial advertisement for TrumpLand, since it was the catalyst for me deciding to rent it today. I'm sure there are others out there in the same boat.
Well that's good. Moore gets some income from Trumpland rentals from people like you and Trump supporters get to use Moore's words to create powerfully moving unofficial campaign ads. Everyone wins.

I just watched it.

Well that's good. Moore gets some income from Trumpland rentals from people like you and Trump supporters get to use Moore's words to create powerfully moving unofficial campaign ads. Everyone wins.

lol. That segment was a set up for a bit that he does IF Trump is elected. He starts it out by doing something in marketing called "pacing their reality," which is where you verbally state what your target audience is thinking, in this case he was 'voicing' what Trump supporters think. Judging from your reaction in the OP and seeing that it 'gave you goosebumps,' he nailed it. Moore didn't want to alienate any Trump supporters in the audience, and he actually doesn't disparage them in any way throughout the film.

What you aren't hearing is the next part of his speech, where he talks about the consequences of electing Trump. That part is even better, but it makes sense that the idiot who stole that part of Moore's film chose to NOT include the next part, because then the video wouldn't work.

Do yourself a favor and spend the $5 you earn from your low quality, crappy Taboola ads and rent the film.

I just watched it.

lol. That segment was a set up for a bit that he does IF Trump is elected. He starts it out by doing something in marketing called "pacing their reality," which is where you verbally state what your target audience is thinking, in this case he was 'voicing' what Trump supporters think. Judging from your reaction in the OP and seeing that it 'gave you goosebumps,' he nailed it. Moore didn't want to alienate any Trump supporters in the audience, and he actually doesn't disparage them in any way throughout the film.

What you aren't hearing is the next part of his speech, where he talks about the consequences of electing Trump. That part is even better, but it makes sense that the idiot who stole that part of Moore's film chose to NOT include the next part, because then the video wouldn't work.

Do yourself a favor and spend the $5 you earn from your low quality, crappy Taboola ads and rent the film.
For the last time it doesn't matter what he goes on to say, his words were powerfull and described a segment of Trump supporters who are going to cast their voes for him on the 8th. He could have gone on to talk about how Trump will drown babies and beat old ladies when he gets in office, but it will never change the meaning/accuracy of his words in the video. It's about the middle class Americans not Trump

I just watched it.

For the last time it doesn't matter what he goes on to say, his words were powerfull and described a segment of Trump supporters who are going to cast their voes for him on the 8th. He could have gone on to talk about how Trump will drown babies and beat old ladies when he gets in office, but it will never change the meaning/accuracy of his words in the video. It's about the middle class Americans not Trump

lol, feel free to cling to your own delusions. You do it well, like all Trump voters.

Forum List

Back