The Best Tv Series You Ever Watched?

There have been a lot of great classic ones but this is my favorite.The prettiest actress on a tv show since Loni Anderson,Kristen Krueuk,Tom Welling as the lead actor who is so incredibly talented and believeable in the role but the casting of John Schneider -who i got to meet and took a photo with a few years ago,:banana: was just amazing as Jonathan Kent. some great stories and first class grade A acting from top to bottom with every star.just cant beat it.:thup: and I have seen a lot of great tv shows i watched over the years but this one is very special to me.you just cant beat this excellent cast here.:thup::banana::dance::clap2:

smallville-season-one-cast.jpg

MV5BNDQ5NTUzOTQ4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjUxNjIz._V1_UY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
images

MV5BOTc4ODA0NzA4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDA4NTc4Mg@@._V1_UY1200_CR84,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Last edited:
Welling sure has not aged well at all.He is not sporting grey hairs.He sure has gone from being a good looking guy to being an old man now.He went from this-
MV5BOTc4ODA0NzA4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDA4NTc4Mg@@._V1_UY1200_CR84,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

images

to THAT.yuck.
tv_8things_lucifer2a.jpg

dont look like the same person one bit at all.

Last edited:
There have been a lot of great classic ones but this is my favorite.The prettiest actress on a tv show since Loni Anderson,Kristen Krueuk,Tom Welling as the lead actor who is so incredibly talented and believeable in the role but the casting of John Schneider -who i got to meet and took a photo with a few years ago,:banana: was just amazing as Jonathan Kent. some great stories and first class grade A acting from top to bottom with every star.just cant beat it.:thup: and I have seen a lot of great tv shows i watched over the years but this one is very special to me.you just cant beat this excellent cast here.:thup::banana::dance::clap2:

images

Looks like you have a gay crush on the Smallville actor

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm going to break my list down into "Old School" and "Modern."

Old School:
1. Andy Griffith Show
2. Twilight Zone
3. Bonanza
4. Star Trek
5. Bewitched
6. Beverly Hillbillies
7. Batman
8. The Munsters
9. Rawhide
10. Outer Limits

Modern:
1. Breaking Bad *-(Overall best series ever)
2. Fargo
3. Mad Men
4. Friends
5. Cheers
6. M*A*S*H
7. Happy Days
8. Dallas
9. Seinfeld
10. My Name is Earl

A few honorable mentions because they are not "US television."

1. Peep Show (British)
2. Fresh Meat (British)
3. Trailer Park Boys (Canadian)
4. Friday Night Dinner (British)
5. The Inbetweeners (British)
6. Corner Gas (Canadian)

Nova
Sanford and Son
Seinfeld
The new Battlestar Gallactica series from 2003-2009.

Many more as picking one or a few is impossible.

Can I add "all in the family" to my list before?

How did I forget it? Prob so many more too!

images

Looks like you have a gay crush on the Smallville actor

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

you can always be counted on to come and troll a thread shill.

Forum List

Back