The BEST thing we all can do in these last days of America....

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
..Is to focus on the things you can control. This is a tough one because each person/family is different and has a host of things they consider things they can control.

My point is this, Food, Shelter, Arms and Fuel will be to the top 4 things each of us is going to need. So put your needs in perspective and you'll be somewhat okay and be able to handle a massive collapse in the economy.

Those of you who care more about those 2-3 flat screens you got, or that expensive ass Sea Ray boat/or Yacht even, or that high end collection of classic cars you got in storage, etc...basically a bunch of toys, YOU will have the hardest decisions to make in the coming months.

Good luck to all in 2013. it's gonna be shitty ride.

when will nutters learn the world is not about to end

You are confused and wrong. the "World" physically is not going to end, everybody knows that, but the "World" you live is indeed ending, just look around you...Amnesty for millions of illegals with no border control, Obamacare changing the healthcare game, Obama about to attack/change the Gun Laws, the Economy is hemorrhiging like never before, Obama is planning mandate vaccinations, oh yes, the "World" you and I live in is ending. get ready.

dude your a nutter.

go run and hide scary brown people are all over the place

..Is to focus on the things you can control. This is a tough one because each person/family is different and has a host of things they consider things they can control.

My point is this, Food, Shelter, Arms and Fuel will be to the top 4 things each of us is going to need. So put your needs in perspective and you'll be somewhat okay and be able to handle a massive collapse in the economy.

Those of you who care more about those 2-3 flat screens you got, or that expensive ass Sea Ray boat/or Yacht even, or that high end collection of classic cars you got in storage, etc...basically a bunch of toys, YOU will have the hardest decisions to make in the coming months.

Good luck to all in 2013. it's gonna be shitty ride.

I have expressed these same sentiments MANY times in this forum, in other forums, and to my family and friends and anybody else who will listen.

You are absolutely, 100% right on the money. We can only control what happens under our own roofs. Understanding what we CAN control is the key to survival.

The leftists ridicule "preppers" and people who are convinced that the U.S. economy, in it's present state, is unsustainable and on the verge of total collapse. These people are still convinced that the answer to all of their problems is GOVERNMENT and MORE GOVERNMENT.

WHEN (not if) the U.S. economy does collapse, it will be the leftists who will ransack our cities, turn to anarchy as a way of life, and try to take from those of us who prepared for the inevitable.

There will be a "culling of the herd", and most of the culling will involve starvation, lack of water, violence, and "preppers" defending their property and family with DEADLY FORCE.

2013 is going to be a VERY bad year for a lot of people. Those of you who aren't doing everything in your power to prepare your families for the aftermath, are committing suicide.

Thank you, "4horsemen", for hopefully waking people up, and probably saving many lives.

Do us all a favor and find and all white country to build your underground hovels in

when will nutters learn the world is not about to end

You are confused and wrong. the "World" physically is not going to end, everybody knows that, but the "World" you live is indeed ending, just look around you...Amnesty for millions of illegals with no border control, Obamacare changing the healthcare game, Obama about to attack/change the Gun Laws, the Economy is hemorrhiging like never before, Obama is planning mandate vaccinations, oh yes, the "World" you and I live in is ending. get ready.

Your a fucking racist.

Your a dino in a tar pit.

enjoy your last mouthful of tar on your way into your shelter nutter

Forum List

Back