The best thing Trump has going for him = the Clintons as a "comparison"

My disgusting poon hound is better than your disgusting poon hound.
Bingo.

The behaviors of both - from taking advantage of a young, star-struck intern and using her as an ashtray in the Oval Office, to banging hookers and conspiring to pay them off - are pretty lousy. And their obedient little tribes only "see" the "other" guy.

This is, and was, all about politics, and it's pretty obvious.
So rape and sexual harassment are the same as consensual sex now???
A. No, and I didn't say that.
B. Lewinsky was consensual.
C. Thanks for illustrating my point.
Lewinsky was sexual harassment. What may have started out as consensual turned into sexual harassment. And go ahead. Keep the blinders on about the rapes and sexual assaults.

Look it up.
I know, I know.

What can't be proven can just be made up or assumed, if the other guy has the wrong letter after his name.

Look at that other guy over there, not my guy.

I wonder if this game ever gets old.

Bingo.

The behaviors of both - from taking advantage of a young, star-struck intern and using her as an ashtray in the Oval Office, to banging hookers and conspiring to pay them off - are pretty lousy. And their obedient little tribes only "see" the "other" guy.

So rape and sexual harassment are the same as consensual sex now???
A. No, and I didn't say that.
B. Lewinsky was consensual.
C. Thanks for illustrating my point.
Lewinsky was sexual harassment. What may have started out as consensual turned into sexual harassment. And go ahead. Keep the blinders on about the rapes and sexual assaults.

Look it up.
I know, I know.

What can't be proven can just be made up or assumed, if the other guy has the wrong letter after his name.

Look at that other guy over there, not my guy.

I wonder if this game ever gets old.

Clearly it doesn’t. Let them wallow in their myopic sanctimony.

Really, ?

YUP

Webb Hubbell: 'No comment' on fathering Chelsea Clinton - WND - WND

hillary lesbian - Google Search

59 million links, including

Alleged Bill Clinton mistress: Hillary had lesbian relationships

FALSE: Yoko Ono and Hillary Clinton Had An Affair

hillary lesbian huma - Google Search

Hillary and Bill Clinton’s fights at White House detailed in new book

"
“There was blood all over the president and first lady’s bed,” writes former White House reporter Kate Anderson Brower. “A member of the residence staff got a frantic call from the maid who found the mess. Someone needed to come quickly and inspect the damage. The blood was Bill Clinton‘s. The president had to get several stitches to his head.”

“The Residence: Inside the Private World of The White House,” is due out Tuesday from publisher Harper, but excerpts began making the rounds Monday. Ms. Brower is a former reporter for Bloomberg News.

Stories circulated after the 1998 fight in the White House that Mrs. Clinton had brained her husband with a lamp in a fury over the revelations of his sexual affair with Miss Lewinsky, a White House intern. But according to the book, White House staff surmised that Mrs. Clinton hit her husband with one of the dozens of books that she kept on her bedside table.
Amazing what some rubes will believe.
Strange that Hillary has never been charged with anything.
As the Alabama trumpie said
"I hate obamacare but like the ACA

Strange that Hillary has never been charged with anything.

Another Clintonian answer. Check Castle Grande. There, her billing records were subpoenaed because Castle Grande was a fraud. She claimed she "lost" her billing records (wonderfully competent attorney). Then the billing records turned up in the WH, and showed Hillary billing for Castle Grande. Into the court comes Chelsea's bio daddy Webster Hubbell, who then claimed HE did the "work" for Castle Grande even though Hillary billed for it (a confession of BILLING FRAUD). Hubbell goes to jail for two years, and the HILLARY CULT still seems to think the American people can be duped about it....

Bingo.

I would rather Trump not had done what he did. But it was him or Hillary. I also think Trump has done a great job, considering almost everyone deosn't want him to.

Forum List

Back