The Best Thing I've Read in a Long Time

my daughter is gay. when she told me i remember thinking i wouldn't have to worry about her getting pregnant. :lol:

her generation is much more accepting of differences among people.

some decry this as a breakdown in our moral standards, but i see it as the exact opposite. good letter

Truer words never spoken del.

Thanks for sharing.

what they said ^^^^^^^^^^^^

my daughter is gay. when she told me i remember thinking i wouldn't have to worry about her getting pregnant. :lol:

some decry this as a breakdown in our moral standards, but i see it as the exact opposite. good letter

I did not know that! We've had gay friends for so long we don't even think about it anymore. I was actually shocked to read the story in the OP. I didn't realize the NE had this problem, although the story is 10 years old so perhaps things have changed since then.

I did not know that! We've had gay friends for so long we don't even think about it anymore. I was actually shocked to read the story in the OP. I didn't realize the NE had this problem, although the story is 10 years old so perhaps things have changed since then.
There have been, and will always be, some segments in every state that have anti-homosexual sentiments, but by far, in terms of raw numbers, New England is the most accepting::

(and in almost all of NE now, homosexual marriage is legal. Makes me proud to be a New Englander)

STATE BY STATE:

lax6.png

Forum List

Back