The best thing about Pub Con: Lack of Dubya

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
The only mention of George W. Bush was when Jeb said, "I love my brother."

Not one other word.

Even the Republicans realize what a horrible president they elected and they certainly can't be trusted to elect anyone better.

“When somebody doesn’t do the job, you gotta let ‘em go,” -- Clint about the Empty Chair in the White House

Not one other word.

Even the Republicans realize what a horrible president they elected and they certainly can't be trusted to elect anyone better.

He said a lot more than that you dishonest freak of nature.

Not one other word.

It also indicates how desperate republicans are to keep voters from making the Bush/Romney connection, although most already have.

obama is running against Mitt Romney so there's no reason to mention Bush. Romney, on the other hand is running against Bill Clinton, so the democrats have to really put him out there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWJHCRVs4AY]Bush Sr. cries while talking about son - YouTube[/ame]

It is indeed bizarre and unprecedented that a two-term republican president from the last administration was treated as a pariah by the GOP. It’s a damning acknowledgement by republicans as to the failure of the Bush years; and they’ve also unwittingly admitted they wish to return to those same failed policies under Romney.

Not one other word.

It also indicates how desperate republicans are to keep voters from making the Bush/Romney connection, although most already have.

:clap2: Very true..... Short attention spans I would guess.

george-w-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

Too bad the Dems are so bad that they have to rely on a former President from 15 years ago instead of their current President. OUCH!

Forum List

Back