The best team didn't win...

Andrew2382

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2008
Red Sox fall apart as team - BostonHerald.com

Quote by Steve Buckley in todays column:

This was different. Even as the Red Sox were trudging off the field yesterday afternoon at Fenway Park [map], having coughed up one last lead in suffering a season-ending 7-6 loss to the Los Angeles Angels in Game 3 of the Division Series, could anybody honestly say the better team won?

The Red Sox were, and are, a better team than the Angels. But they didn’t play better than the Angels. Not even close. And that’s why the Angels are going to the American League Championship Series and the Red Sox are going back to the drawing board: They were outclassed in every possible way.

$crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg

Baseball ahs a way of figuring out who the best teams are, its called playoffs.

Angels beat the red sox, they are the better team.

I also thought so before teh series talent wise, The sox have not been the same since Manny left and the pitching had a lot of health and consistancy issues.

yeah...Pedrioa also needs to stop complaining about the field conditions and just accept the loss and work for next year

yeah...Pedrioa also needs to stop complaining about the field conditions and just accept the loss and work for next year

haven't seen that, but between the patriots and the sox, i've been avoiding news outlets. :lol:

everybody plays on the same field last i checked.

Try being a Bills fan for 50 years and a Sabre fan for 40...NOT :lol:

lol my cousin is a bills fan and a red sox fan...

he's from miami too...how that came about is beyond me.

However, safe to say Sunday wasn't a great sports day for him

When it comes to a series...any series...the best team wins.

The Angels were the best team. They won.

In the 2003 ALCS, the Yankees were the best team.

In the 2004 ALCS, the Red Sox were the best team.

However, in single games...the best team may not win.

everybody plays on the same field last i checked.

Actually, yesterday they were randomly placing stones in the infield prior to the top of each inning and then using one of those tractors (like at a driving range) to pick them all up prior to the bottom of the inning.

But, you are right...it technically was the same field.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

New Topics

Forum List

Back