The Best Spins on the Mueller Report Thread- Who Gets the Gold?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A solid entry for a medal:

“We know it wasn’t a criminal conspiracy with the Russians, but then what was it? Because Robert Mueller spent 22 months looking at it, and if there was nothing, I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t have taken 22 months to say nothing.”
- MSNBC’s Nichole Wallace

David Rutz on Twitter

Who’s going to spin fast enough to find that unicorn turd?

“We know it wasn’t a criminal conspiracy with the Russians, but then what was it? Because Robert Mueller spent 22 months looking at it, and if there was nothing, I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t have taken 22 months to say nothing.”

David Rutz on Twitter

Funny, it used to be the Left's claim that these investigations went on for years and years! By all of THEIR accounts, 22 months was a flash in the pan. Now, the absence of anything is PROOF there must have been SOMETHING there! :auiqs.jpg:

That's like looking into your empty backyard and reasoning that since a nice big swimming pool could fit there therefore you must have owned one! I mean, THAT SPACE WASN'T PUT THERE FOR NO REASON!

Now WHO took my swimming pool???

David Rutz on Twitter

The best spin? Barr. Gold, silver and bronze.

I was there for Clinton like most people, and, he was already in trouble, and stupid, and no impeachment, yay.

David Rutz on Twitter

Entry void.

This thread is NOT about hallucinations

Huh?! Bush the airforce colorguard in Nam?! I'm not sure what we're talking about. All I heard was good numbers all day. Oooo Republicans follow the penis, follow the penis.

David Rutz on Twitter

Can't hear it because I don't do Twitter or Facebook for that matter. I dropped those assholes like a bad habit.

Keep on investigating!

Election day will come and go; President Trump will be again inaugurated and you won't even notice that you lost again because you didn't have a real candidate.

Keep up the good work!

I like you weatherman and your threads. Please use all that space the website gives you to express an appreciative complete thought. Kenneth Starr and the rest of them and their audio tapes, some string of women, underage boys say booooring. Also? Unconvincing.

David Rutz on Twitter

Entry void.

This thread is NOT about hallucinations

It would seem that it is. The response previous were videos about Clinton and Obama….

David Rutz on Twitter

Can't hear it because I don't do Twitter or Facebook for that matter. I dropped those assholes like a bad habit.
Have your kid show you how to click a hyperlink.

Mueller was trying to get Trump on a process crime and the investigation had to go through the midterms.

The Dimms stole an election based on nothing.

They are cvnts.

Maxine goes for the Gold Medal!

upload_2019-4-19_14-15-41.png

Forum List

Back