The Best Place To Meet Quality Single Women.

jchima

Sep 22, 2014
Where Meet single women..boom topic!
Men, let’s have a short talk. What exactly do you expect when you say you want to “meet single women?” Well, a lot of us will just say that men are looking for girls who are without other commitments willing to have some fun. This really sounds right if you ask any guy around but should men really think of it that way if they really want to meet single women?

There are a lot of ways to meet single women. Sometimes, you can just go out of your home and find a single lady out there just strolling along. This, however, does not mean she is also interested in looking for a partner. She could just be running an errand to the corner store for her partner for all we know. You can always try this approach but don’t expect to meet the girl of your dreams right away. There is a 50/50 chance.

Another option is to go to places where lonely hearts frequent. Yes, I am talking about bars and clubs. If you are on the hunt and chance upon a great bar, you will have better chances of meeting single women there. The beauty about this technique is that most of the time, single women who hang out at bars are the types that are actually looking for potential partners. More often than not, they are not just there to hang out and watch the view. The only drawback here is quality control. You can’t really be sure of who you meet in a bar or club. And we all know quality is everything.

The best option, in my opinion, to meet single women is through a matchmaking service.
Source: The Best Place To Meet Quality Single Women. - eReporter

There's lots of single women out there. The problem is that the longer you go, the odds of finding a good one get slimmer and slimmer until you're left with second hand goods, someone looking for a free ride or someone to raise their kids, someone who is climbing the corporate ladder and sees a husband and baby as just another checkmark on their to do list, or someone who is just damaged goods with all kinds of issues.

If you haven't found a good woman by the time you're 30, just accept it. After that you're going to want attractive, sane, and single in a woman. Unfortunately, you only get two of those categories at a time.

YMMV of course.

Internet worked for me.
Two opposites, passing in the night, a smartass comment or two, and years later, well, it is still just absolutely great and getting greater

There's lots of single women out there. The problem is that the longer you go, the odds of finding a good one get slimmer and slimmer until you're left with second hand goods, someone looking for a free ride or someone to raise their kids, someone who is climbing the corporate ladder and sees a husband and baby as just another checkmark on their to do list, or someone who is just damaged goods with all kinds of issues.

If you haven't found a good woman by the time you're 30, just accept it. After that you're going to want attractive, sane, and single in a woman. Unfortunately, you only get two of those categories at a time.

YMMV of course.
I found mine at 62.

If I had found her at 30, I'd have gone to the pen!!!!

; - )

My cousin's wife cheated, then dumped him. He didn't skip a beat... joined Match Dot Com and speed-dated dozens of dames. He ended up with a real winner. :thup:
I won a match.com subscription at a class reunion.

I put in my profile, kindly of course, I forget exactly how I worded it, but, basically, NO FATTIES NEED APPLY.

Talk about get shitlisted.

I got hundreds of hits, or whatever the called them, telling me I'd never get laid again if I didn't lower my standards.

I waited it out, got a 5'11", 135 lb beauty.

No from there though, just a total accident.

My cousin's wife cheated, then dumped him. He didn't skip a beat... joined Match Dot Com and speed-dated dozens of dames. He ended up with a real winner. :thup:

I put in my profile, kindly of course, I forget exactly how I worded it, but, basically, NO FATTIES NEED APPLY.

I got hundreds of hits, or whatever the called them, telling me I'd never get laid again if I didn't lower my standards.

That's how it should be - an accident. Like tripping and cracking your skull open.

That's how it should be - an accident. Like tripping and cracking your skull open.

It was amazing, still is amazing.

Working on four years now, since the first night we spoke we have not missed a night without telling each other goodnight, on the phone or in person.
A 1,000 mile long distance relationship, but, that part ends pretty soon.

I've gone broke, could have bought a house on what I have spent travelling.\

Last flight, I sat next to a guy just back from Africa.

End of flying.

Now, just gonna buy a house together, and keep this one too.

Man gotta have freedom, and a place to get the Hell out when he gets on his lady's nerves.

I saw a news story a couple weeks ago about a Pennsylvania state college that is "historically Black." Curious to find out something about the school, I googled it and found out what I wanted to find out.

Since then I have been bombarded with advertising, telling me how to find attractive, single Black women.

Spooky, isn't it?

Forum List

Back