The Best Of aka "Worst Of" Bill O'Reilly

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Now that Bill got his walking papers after Lisa Bloom put her foot up his A$$, let us reflect on some of his uhm "better" moments.

I'll start off with this one here, where he got his moralizing A$$ handed to him by a fellow self-proclaimed conservative, Mary Katherine Hamm...

I especially love the part where she asked him "Would you like to be a lady of temperance?" I know that was a kick in the nuts to him.

Please, feel free to share you favorite moments, let us remember Bill for the type human being he was. And I use the term "human being" loosely.

Love the ones where he totally loses his shit with co-workers on camera. What a massive tool.

This one here is actually my FAVORITE Bill "The Pervert" O'Reilly clip. It's when Phil Donahue calmly, cooly and accurately ripped his far rightwing, moralizing A$$ to shreds from top to bottom

Just...CLASSIC!!!

I never watched his show.

Far right commentary rots your brain.

Funny though that I had no idea he was a raging sex maniac.

What happened to being faithful to your own wife ??

I think this one is my all-time favorite...

O'Reilly always came across as a pompous teacher type but he bent over backwards to perceive the image of being "fair and balanced". How well did that work out for him with the radical left? Personally as a conservative I found O'Reilly rather boring but his replacement Tucker Carlson is a dynamic and fascinating personality who somehow manages to get radical left wing guests to state their case and he debates their opinions in a fair and balanced way.

Forum List

Back