The best healthcare in America is government run

It's a pretty strong mixture of both.

Just to forewarn you, when you finally blow his bullshit to smithereens, he's begin endlessly asking the same question, based upon a completely flawed either-or premise, over and over and over again.

No premise at all.

Just a simple question.

Should the rich get the best healthcare?

When faced with a question they cannot answer, the right will do one of three things...

1. Personal insult

2. Change the subject

3. Refuse to answer

I am not rich, you stupid fuck. I get the best care. There's your answer, dumbass.

That's not the answer.

Should only the rich receive the best healthcare?

No premise at all.

Just a simple question.

When faced with a question they cannot answer, the right will do one of three things...

1. Personal insult

2. Change the subject

3. Refuse to answer

I am not rich, you stupid fuck. I get the best care. There's your answer, dumbass.

That's not the answer.

Should only the rich receive the best healthcare?

Should you stop letting Old Rocks sodomize you?

Chris, I worked in the pharmaceutical industry for 34 years and I have a simple question for you. Are you ignorant or are you lying.

Just to forewarn you, when you finally blow his bullshit to smithereens, he's begin endlessly asking the same question, based upon a completely flawed either-or premise, over and over and over again.

No premise at all.

Just a simple question.

1. Personal insult

2. Change the subject

3. Refuse to answer
The question is an irrelevant deflection from the fact that you got your ass PWNED on the premise of your OP.

Not everyday you see people derail their own threads. :rofl:

Your own post says the Canadian government "fix the price on pharmaceuticals, as do other countries such as France." That's the negotiation. Big Pharma can either sell the drugs at that price or not sell them at all.

Thanks for proving my point. You are the best!

That's your idea of negotiation. I'd call it price fixing. And if the Canadian government doesn't put a drug on the national formulary, it can't be sold at any price.

But to call price fixing and government price control negotiation is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

What if your employer made a simple statement: "Take a 75% pay cut or quit. Case closed". Now you may or may not take their ultimatum, but to call that negotiation is pretty stupid. But don't take my word for it, try a dictionary.

ne⋅go⋅ti⋅a⋅tion  /nɪˌgoʊʃiˈeɪʃən, -si-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ni-goh-shee-ey-shuhn, -see-]

–noun 1. mutual discussion and arrangement of the terms of a transaction or agreement: the negotiation of a treaty.
2. the act or process of negotiating.
3. an instance or the result of negotiating.

Even you should be able to see that's hardly a description of how Canada fixes prices.

Your own post says the Canadian government "fix the price on pharmaceuticals, as do other countries such as France." That's the negotiation. Big Pharma can either sell the drugs at that price or not sell them at all.

That's your idea of negotiation. I'd call it price fixing. And if the Canadian government doesn't put a drug on the national formulary, it can't be sold at any price.

But to call price fixing and government price control negotiation is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

What if your employer made a simple statement: "Take a 75% pay cut or quit. Case closed". Now you may or may not take their ultimatum, but to call that negotiation is pretty stupid. But don't take my word for it, try a dictionary.

ne⋅go⋅ti⋅a⋅tion  /nɪˌgoʊʃiˈeɪʃən, -si-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ni-goh-shee-ey-shuhn, -see-]

–noun 1. mutual discussion and arrangement of the terms of a transaction or agreement: the negotiation of a treaty.

Even you should be able to see that's hardly a description of how Canada fixes prices.

even chrissy? No.

Collective bargaining! Why are drugs cheaper in Canada? Because the government negotiates for everyone with the drug companies. In America the drug companies have the patients by the balls.
Chris, I worked in the pharmaceutical industry for 34 years and I have a simple question for you. Are you ignorant or are you lying.

The Canadian government does not negotiate with drug companies. They set a formulary of which drugs will be available and which drugs won't. They also fix the prices on pharmaceuticals, as do other countries such as France.

The net effect is that in order to fund more R&D, pharma companies charge higher prices in the U.S. to sustain profits. And let's face it, there are only two ways a pharma company can use its profits. One is to pay dividends and the other is to re-invest in the company. So the net result is that in order to fund pharma R&D, American's are subsidizing the rest of the world through higher prices.

Chris, I've only been here for one day and I've already caught you in two lies. I'm already sensing a pattern here.
The pharmaceutical industry forbade bargaining for prescription drug prices as part of Medicare D. They now pay the per pill price for millions of pills. Other countries do have bargaining power.
You're wrong, but then you work for them.

The Canadian government represents all Canadians as a unit and sets the price. That is the way it should be. As a result, Canadians are not overcharged for drugs.

The drug companies have THE HIGHEST PROFIT MARGIN OF ANY BUSINESS! They are holding people's health hostage to their greed. That is wrong.

Last edited:

No premise at all.

Just a simple question.

1. Personal insult

2. Change the subject

3. Refuse to answer
The question is an irrelevant deflection from the fact that you got your ass PWNED on the premise of your OP.

Not everyday you see people derail their own threads. :rofl:
oh, he does it all the time

The Canadian government represents all Canadians as a unit and sets the price. That is the way it should be. As a result, Canadians are not overcharged for drugs.

The drug companies have THE HIGHEST PROFIT MARGIN OF ANY BUSINESS! They are holding people's health hostage to their greed. That is wrong.
and if the pharma companies cant make up the difference in the developement costs with the prices here, the cost in Canada will rise
so you are proposing to FUCK the Canadians

btw Chris, if you can produce these meds so much cheaper, START YOUR OWN COMPANY
sheeesh

Forum List

Back