Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Samoas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nilla Wafers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I also love Thin Mint girl scout cookies. Also Fudge Mint Oreos, which I also enjoy, but I can only eat a couple or I will get a belly ache. :(

oreo-sandwich-cookies-chocolate-59013.jpg

I also love Thin Mint girl scout cookies. Also Fudge Mint Oreos, which I also enjoy, but I can only eat a couple or I will get a belly ache. :(

I can't buy Girl Scout Thin Mints cause I will just eat the entire sleeve....not good.....

What's your favorite home made cookie?
What's your favorite store bough cookie?
Any good/different cookie recipes to share?
Get any cookie dough, whatever is on sale, and then put ice cream on top. Nothing better. I like death by chocolate ice cream and chocolate chip cookie.

I may have picked peanutbutter cookie but its not an option.

Two types of people. People who like mint and almond joys and people that don't. Do you like almond joys? Yuck.

There is some kind of cookie that's made from almonds that are ground up, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. Those aren't bad either, since the almonds are ground up and are part of the cookie batter. Maybe I'll try to google that later.

have yall tried the chips ahoy with the oreo stuffing in the middle? Yeah I won't be buying those again.

nothing beats a homemade cookie.. store bought cooking are trash.

oh no, I meant my wife and I ate the entire bag in one night LOL they are fucking good.

Of course homemade cookies are way better .

My favorite cookie to make is oatmeal chocolate chip. YUM

have yall tried the chips ahoy with the oreo stuffing in the middle? Yeah I won't be buying those again.

nothing beats a homemade cookie.. store bought cooking are trash.

oh no, I meant my wife and I ate the entire bag in one night LOL they are fucking good.

Of course homemade cookies are way better .

My favorite cookie to make is oatmeal chocolate chip. YUM

I have my own selfish indulgences.. many actually ;)

Forum List

Back