The best "Cat Fight" ever!

Clinton :meow: Palin

Hulu - MSN Video

*Please feel free to move this to where ever you think it belongs. :lol:

This gal has Palin down to a science. They just need another Hillary to make it more effective! lol :lol:

That's Tina Fey for you. She was always great on SNL.

It would of been great if they had gotten the actual Hillary Clinton. :lol:

Obama was going to be on SNL, but he wussed out the day before because of the hurricane, allegedly.

What an incredible light weight he is.

Painful. Funny, but painful.

And I have to admit to being just a tad guilty on this.

Since Sarah is going to be around for a while, that woman playing her has a career. She did a good job of the hand gestures too.

Painful. Funny, but painful.

And I have to admit to being just a tad guilty on this.

Since Sarah is going to be around for a while, that woman playing her has a career. She did a good job of the hand gestures too.

"That Woman" is Tina Fey, the Queen of Comedy.
(watch her show 30 Rock sometime.)

That skit was pure genius. My fiancee and I wondered if it would go over some people's head, glad to see you got it!

She played Palin PERFECT-love the hand waving and the shooting of the gun while "Hillary" was talking.

She needs to play her until November, that's for sure~!

Someone said if Hillary had been on SNL (and I think she has been) it would be funny.

It's not out there in left field. He was supposed to be on last night.

so he's booked for 1/whatever/ 2017?

I'll make a note, thanks!

That's a funny one Del.

You think if Republicans control the Presidency for eight more years that there will be a United States of America left for someone to be President of.

:rofl: :eusa_whistle:

That's a funny one Del.

You think if Republicans control the Presidency for eight more years that there will be a United States of America left for someone to be President of.

:rofl: :eusa_whistle:

there will always be a US. we're better than our politicians on both sides.

is that a panda behind you?
;)

there will always be a US. we're better than our politicians on both sides.

is that a panda behind you?
;)

Well of course, if the middle class feels they're getting too royally screwed over then they will rise up along with the lower class.

$panda killing.jpg

Ahh! Panda!!

Yeah ..... you can always tell when McCain/Palin supporters don't like something - they change the subject real quik! lol :lol:

*NOTICE* To Allie and the others (that have -0- sense of humor) -
- this was intended to be funny for both the Republicans AND Democrats .... you nimwits!

Lighten up! :lol: :eusa_shifty: :lol:

Someone said if Hillary had been on SNL (and I think she has been) it would be funny.

It's not out there in left field. He was supposed to be on last night.

Allie .... this is what was said ...

That's Tina Fey for you. She was always great on SNL.

It would of been great if they had gotten the actual Hillary Clinton. :lol:

As to imply "if" they had gotten the actual Hillary to be on this SNL show instead of an actress. Got it now? :doubt:

Er.. I know. Which is apropos of the ACTUAL Obama not showing up last night.

It was just a comment, sorry it got you all so shook and shaken. Apparently it takes very little to derail you.

See, I do so have a sense of humor!

Er.. I know. Which is apropos of the ACTUAL Obama not showing up last night.

It was just a comment, sorry it got you all so shook and shaken. Apparently it takes very little to derail you.

See, I do so have a sense of humor!

okie dokie. :lol:

I thought maybe you were having one of your infamous "I'm not myself - day's". :eusa_eh:

My bad! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back