The Best and Worst Run States in America: A Survey of All 50

You prolly won't admit it....but population. Low population states are easier to run. N. Dakota will become increasingly more difficult to run with their HUGE influx of new residents working in and around Williston.

But I don't foresee Idaho becoming difficult to run anytime soon.

Regards from Rosie

The ONLY thing MD has going for it is the income levels.. which really has nothing to do with government... its horrid taxation, fiscal situation, over-governance, etc make living here with a good income less appealing all the time.. which is why after the kids are out on their own.. and I have no ties financially or contractually with my ex-wife because of the kids, that my wife and I will be packing up lock, stock, and barrel from this over-taxed and over-governed cesspool

Republican governors can't win a majority of the votes where a majority of the people are?

Omigosh!! No wonder Romney lost!

Regards from Rosie

Quite a few sparsely populated states in the top 10.
Of the top ten, about the only state I'd ever want to move to would be Virginia as I already live in Minnesota which is the only state in the Top 10 that features four major sports professional teams (yea sports).
I've been to North Dakota, I'd never ever want to live there. My God, talk about backwards and ugly. I think I have more trees in my backyard that the entire state of North Dakota. :lol:
Personally, I go for quality of life over anything when it comes to living somewhere. I wonder how the top states on the list rank with that criteria.

Forum List

Back