The Benghazi hearings live

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Wow

Rep Cummings (D) spent the entiriety of his time and opening statement attacking Rep Issas (R) credibility.

Is this really the proper way to start things off? I think not. Partisan hacks are apparently on call today.

• Banned
That's Mr Old Man to you and yes I see you did. Beat me by one minute lol. May the Mod Gods merge the threads as they see fit. I'm off too lunch anyhow.

• Banned
Im noticing more political grand standing by our reps than questions for the witnesses. Slowly beginning to look like a circus.

Yeah, completely expected so far. No curveballs yet.
Unless something interesting is said soon, I'm turning it off. I don't feel like watching people brag.

Wow

Rep Cummings (D) spent the entiriety of his time and opening statement attacking Rep Issas (R) credibility.

Is this really the proper way to start things off? I think not. Partisan hacks are apparently on call today.

Yeah.

Issa's a criminal and continues to waste time and money in congress.

Before Obama even sat down in the oval office he called him the most corrupt President in US history..and promised investigation after investigation..

I don't know how this guy skated jail time for stealing a Maserati, burning down his office and getting caught with an unregistered gun.

The republicans are on the attack and the dems are circling the wagons.
The water will be so muddy that the truth will never see the light of day.
In other words, politics as usual.

What truth?

The republicans are making a huge deal out of a TV appearance. And one that essentially parroted CIA talking points and came with caveats. There was NO attempt to deceive anyone on the part of the Administration.

The CIA, however, may be a different story.

But that's what you guys don't really care about.

There are three real live issues here:

-Were the CIA holding militants prisoner?
-Was it wise to open a consulate when the area was not safe?
-Why does congress not provide adequate funding for security?

Wow

Yeah.

Before Obama even sat down in the oval office he called him the most corrupt President in US history..and promised investigation after investigation..

I don't know how this guy skated jail time for stealing a Maserati, burning down his office and getting caught with an unregistered gun.
Same way obama skated jail time for drug use and Ted Kennedy got away with manslaughter

Last edited:
Wow

Yeah.

yep. Issa (R) had his agenda all set-up before the President even got to 1600 Pennsylvania & Issa is one of the last guys I'd want to be heading that committee if I were a Repub. Undercuts whatever they're trying to do.

Last edited:

What truth?

The republicans are making a huge deal out of a TV appearance. And one that essentially parroted CIA talking points and came with caveats. There was NO attempt to deceive anyone on the part of the Administration.

Democrats are blithely unconcerned that a sitting President of the United States ran a misinformation campaign on the American people to better his chance of re-election.

I fear for the future of my country.

this will be the end of any political ambitions for Hillary and will be a permanent black mark on Obama's administration.

Its watergate times 10. The three whistle blowers are totally credible and honest.

What truth?

Democrats are blithely unconcerned that a sitting President of the United States ran a misinformation campaign on the American people to better his chance of re-election.

You didn't seem to care that Tom Ridge confirms that is what President Bush did with the terror threat level while you allege that is what President Obama did.

We have found out that Ambassador Stevens was taken to an enemy controlled Hospital WHOW!! and that Hillary Clinton knew that is was a terrorist attack right from the start and had nothing to do with an internet video.

Last edited:
What truth?

You didn't seem to care that Tom Ridge confirms that is what President Bush did with the terror threat level while you allege that is what President Obama did.

What makes you think I supported Bush? I am totally, completely sick of the democrats' idiotic Bush did it, so it's OK for Obama to do it bullshit.

The two party system is sick and corrupt.

What makes you think I supported Bush? I am totally, completely sick of the democrats' idiotic Bush did it, so it's OK for Obama to do it bullshit.

The two party system is sick and corrupt.

Didn't say you supported him.

Just don't remember the outrage being so audible. BTW, we know Bush did it--it's been proven. You have only suspicions about Mr. Obama doing whatever it is you're dreaming of.

What truth?

Well..no.

They did not.

They were pretty quick about what happened.

And essentially you folks are down to parsing words to conflate some sort of conspiracy.

What truth?

Well..no.

They did not.

They were pretty quick about what happened.

And essentially you folks are down to parsing words to conflate some sort of conspiracy.

Good god man !!!! Susan Rice the fuck they were quick,quick to tell us bull shit.

How many days after did Rice go on 5 Sunday morning shows and what she said is a long way from what happened. Let alone what Obama said at the UN. did your parents teach you anything about integrity?

Forum List

Back