The Benefits of socialized medicine

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Maybe they just forgot to feed him.

D-Day veteran who starved to death in NHS hospital suffered 'a negative experience', according to Tory MP | Mail Online

Tory MP who dismissed the way a D-Day veteran starved to death in hospital as 'a negative experience' has been forced to apologise for his 'stupid mistake'.
Albert Buck, 84, lost eight stone in just two months at Darent Valley Hospital in Kent after being admitted with a fractured hip.
His family were angry with the way he had been treated, and so wrote to Darftord MP Gareth Johnson asking him to take up the case.

Read more: D-Day veteran who starved to death in NHS hospital suffered 'a negative experience', according to Tory MP | Mail Online

Government run health care at its finest.

As a Healthcare professional, I know first hand how bad it is in Europe and Canada, and it doesn't take Nostradamus to figure out how bad it will be here.

I sometimes wonder why I fight it so hard. After all, when the healthcare industry here goes under government control, I will probably have to join a union, cha-ching! Then while everyone else gets crappy service and crappy care, being in the field I'll get special considerations.

No more inspections of hospitals, no more justifying excessive waste. I'll be just fine. I should quit caring and let it happen. For some reason I can't.

Forum List

Back