The beloved ICC's prelim report

If a person or person(s) of a non-signatory is/are found guilty of a crime against humanity, they will be arrested if they travel to an ICC signatory country and will be brought before the ICC. At least, that's how I think it works.

WRONG the law is that non signatory nations are not covered by the ICC, so this means Israel and the US can not be arrested under international law or arrest warrants. But individual nations can put in place arrest warrants under their legislature

If a person or person(s) of a non-signatory is/are found guilty of a crime against humanity, they will be arrested if they travel to an ICC signatory country and will be brought before the ICC. At least, that's how I think it works.

WRONG the law is that non signatory nations are not covered by the ICC, so this means Israel and the US can not be arrested under international law or arrest warrants. But individual nations can put in place arrest warrants under their legislature

Funny that a state can opt out of ICC if they don't like the laws that they are breaking!

Funny? No... Ridiculous!

Humanity, et al,

Well, I'm not exactly sure what this means.

Funny that a state can opt out of ICC if they don't like the laws that they are breaking!

Funny? No... Ridiculous!
(COMMENT)

States do not "opt out" of a Treaty. Each State either voluntarily consents to be bound by a treaty under Article 14 of the Vienna Convention on Treaty Law (1969); or declines to be bound. The acceptance of the Treaty cannot be compelled.

A State is not breaking a law if they are not bound by the law.

The Palestinians need to concentrate on their own compliance with Customary International Humanitarian Law (IHL).

Most Respectfully,
R

And once again you show how stupid you are as you cant be racist towards a religion.

Thanks for agreeing with me for a change Phoney!

Only problem is the Jews are also a race and so you are racist towards Jews in your use of the term Zionist out of context

Only in your zionut world Phoney!

More trolling and deflection, cant you keep on topic for once. The ICC report shows that Israel is not to be tried for war crimes, should tell you a thing or two shouldn't it ?

Funny? No... Ridiculous!

So any comment on the US that also opted out of the treaty for the same reasons ?

And once again you show how stupid you are as you cant be racist towards a religion.

Only problem is the Jews are also a race and so you are racist towards Jews in your use of the term Zionist out of context

More trolling and deflection, cant you keep on topic for once. The ICC report shows that Israel is not to be tried for war crimes, should tell you a thing or two shouldn't it ?

My response to YOUR post is on topic and honest!

Where does it state "Israel is not to be tried for war crimes"?

Read it and see

Your replies are deflections away from the topic under discusion

Read it and see

Read it and saw it does NOT say that Israel will not be tried for war crimes....

So another Phoney LIE!

Read it and see

Read it and saw it does NOT say that Israel will not be tried for war crimes....

So another Phoney LIE!

The original port stated that due to the circumstances the ICC was not in a position to issue warrants for the arrests of any Israelis on charges of war crimes. But that they could issue ones for Palestinians, which was when Abbas withdrew his complaint. Don't you keep up with the news

Forum List

Back