The Bell Curve and it's 'Racist' authors?

This infamous book you've all heard is hate speech.
Who are the co-authors exactly?
Alt-Right? Neo-Nazis?
What's in the book anyway?

Richard Herrnstein, died the week before the book came out.
He was a superb psychologist at Harvard, and holder of the chair previously held by famed B.F. Skinner.

Has anyone ever seen or read Charles Murray- or have you just been programmed?
Here's the 'Devil Incarnate'.
Please watch at least 5 or 10 minutes of the first. It will change your outlook.
Preferably all of it.

Charles Murray - c-span Booknotes - 1995
just after issue

and
Invited to Harvard on the 20th Anniversay of Bell Curve - 2014

Yes, that's who most of you Leftist idiots have been trained to think is Hitler.
Murray is a gentleman/scholar of the highest magnitude: and of course, 100% correct.
`

100% in my made up mind?
You obviously have never done any high level research.
If you had you would know the jury is out.
Read Bertrand Russell?
"Dumb people are certain, people with a few brains have doubts?"

This came out the year after I graduated from teacher's college, and we never heard anything about this. I never knew anything about it until I came to this board, actually, and you know what?
The bell curve and the IQ differences don't mean squat in the classroom and I'm guessing they don't mean squat much of anywhere else, since IQ tests are designed as a predictor of academic success. That's it.
So much for our daily thread of "blacks are stupid."
Actually, you ingnorant ****, IQ is THEE single best predictor of academic success, AND Life outcome.

It is 88% Correlated with ie, SAT test results as well.

You ignorant nasty ***, crawl back in your stupid hole.
`
And to imagine these type of people have access to impressionable children, and are allowed to masquerade as educators. Sickening isn’t it?
Right. I'm the one who is sickening for NOT jumping on the blacks are stupid bandwagon. I'm the ignorant nasty **** for that. I would say you are a might sensitive.
Do you teach your students about the IQ disparity between races?
Not unless they bring it up.
Why not?

100% in my made up mind?
You obviously have never done any high level research.
If you had you would know the jury is out.
Read Bertrand Russell?
"Dumb people are certain, people with a few brains have doubts?"
?
What a bizarre conclusion
In the OP I just asked you to watch 5 or 10 minutes of Murray, and it might change your whole outlook, as so many view him as Richard Spencer instead of the scholar he is.

We're not talking whether I've done "research" here poof3-iron.
Though I have on this topic. (make my day)
I was just trying to open the door to Others here doing some.
`

Last edited:
This came out the year after I graduated from teacher's college, and we never heard anything about this. I never knew anything about it until I came to this board, actually, and you know what?
The bell curve and the IQ differences don't mean squat in the classroom and I'm guessing they don't mean squat much of anywhere else, since IQ tests are designed as a predictor of academic success. That's it.
So youre saying that black peoples low IQs doesnt mean they are less intelligent, but rather it means that they arent capable of the same level of academic success as white people. Im not sure that distinction makes a difference at the end of the day.

"No, you arent dumb, you just arent good with books, math and school in general." :laugh:

Actually, you ingnorant ****, IQ is THEE single best predictor of academic success, AND Life outcome.

It is 88% Correlated with ie, SAT test results as well.

You ignorant nasty ***, crawl back in your stupid hole.
`
And to imagine these type of people have access to impressionable children, and are allowed to masquerade as educators. Sickening isn’t it?
Right. I'm the one who is sickening for NOT jumping on the blacks are stupid bandwagon. I'm the ignorant nasty **** for that. I would say you are a might sensitive.
Do you teach your students about the IQ disparity between races?
Not unless they bring it up.
Why not?
I already told you--it doesn't matter. We could talk about average shoe size, too, but why?

So youre saying that black peoples low IQs doesnt mean they are less intelligent, but rather it means that they arent capable of the same level of academic success as white people. Im not sure that distinction makes a difference at the end of the day.

"No, you arent dumb, you just arent good with books, math and school in general." :laugh:
Put whatever words in my mouth you like and then laugh about it, asshole. That is not what I said and I'm done talking to anyone who "argues" like that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

If whites were so much more intelligent they would not be racists.

Put whatever words in my mouth you like and then laugh about it, asshole. That is not what I said and I'm done talking to anyone who "argues" like that.
If you dont like being quoted, dont say stupid shit.

Racism and intelligence have nothing to do with each other. You must be one of the really dumb ones to think that. :laugh:

If you ever dare try to "quote" me like that, I will get you banned so fucking fast your head will spin.

Racism and intelligence have nothing to do with each other. You must be one of the really dumb ones to think that. :laugh:

That's what I said. Racism and intelligence have nothing to do with each other. You have to be dumb to be racist. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If you ever dare try to "quote" me like that, I will get you banned so fucking fast your head will spin.
You can do that?

Forum List

Back