The being who is Jesus.

To better understand your question, you have to research the original trinity concept of the church.
1st it was Father(Baal), mother-godess(Ishtar-Isis), Son (morning star was Ishtars son)
then it was
It was Father(Baal), word(borrowed mythology), Son (morning star was Baal's son).
Then the word became Holy Spirit as in the essence of the fable-word.

He is the word because he is the rehashed Baal story and spirit of all cultures stories when Rome combined them into the one world religion. So they took Zoroasters first and last and ever after speach, took Mithras thief of the Night, took sun worshipers references to birthing life but eventually burning it up in flames destroying life, they took Krishnas Christos, Baals birthday and symbols and death andxresurrection scene, Ishtars easter egg birthing the morning star dying god mythology surpassing his father Baal on the throne, borrowed Joseph character in the Tanakh, Borrowed roles of Michael as earlier stated,Borrowed and plagiarized much of the Tanakh accts of many characters, used Rabbi Yohoshua ben Chananiahs resurrection teachings from the Tanakh, used stories from 3-4 christ figures soanningc100bc-45ad, borrowed the trinity god Esus and his name, borrowed from many cultures in order to be the new authority and tax (tithe) collectors of all kingdoms thus invading kingdoms far and wide unsuspecting & without insurection.
This is called the 2 horn(power) system,
Religious masking the political hence the symbolled 2 horn scarlet(rome's color) beast.

The greeks were refusing to join a religion with a single being God--thus Catholicism( the tree trunk) councils-- headed by a pagan king. No trinity god taught at the first council of Nicea, it was added later at another council. Then the greeks agreed to revert to what supposedly was Christianity, but in fact was this-2Thess 2:3) as long as the ( false god)celebration practices and ideas were added as well( the table of demons) 1Cor 10:21
Then 32,999 branches make up the tree' branches( Mark 3:24-26)-- a house divided, will not stand.
A good tree produces good fruit, a rotten tree produces rotten fruit.
You err about the 2 horned beast, but that is another topic.

At Proverbs 8- The being who came to earth and was called Jesus as a mortal speaks at Prov 8--Firstly-Jesus became wisdom( 1Cor 1:30)-- and who else but whom God created all things through is Gods master worker=Jesus
Notice verse 22 at Prov 8--Produced me( created direct, first and last) as the beginning of your( YHWH) way ( creation)--Coll 1:15 verifies it)-- 23-31-- Grew especially fond of me--He( YHWH) prepared the heavens,he( YHWH) made firm the cloud masses, etc,etc--32-36--wise council from the being who came to earth and was called Jesus as a mortal--That is why Jesus teaches--He has a God, like we do- his Father( YHWH) John 20:17, Rev 3:12) Few believe these words from Jesus.
Evidence is clear--It was Michael the archangel who came and was called Jesus as a mortal.

Let us( YHWH and his master worker) create man in our image( the ability to love and reason)
This is typical Protestant voodoo.

Jesus is first mentioned in the Greek New Testament not in the Hebrew Tenakh (aka Old Testament).

are you saying Jesus was an alien being?....
I suppose you could validly infer that Jesus was an alien hybrid being and that Holy Mary was abducted by Aliens. She gave her consent however. These aliens -- Gabriel, God, and the Holy Spirit -- appear to be immortal aliens however, not mortal ones. We are told that Jesus was killed by the Romans and then returned to life again. A typical average alien could not do that -- he would stay dead once killed.

Define the words as THEY used them.
"prepared the heavens (Olam Habah means time to come=future perfected earth as your sect teaches properly),he( YHWH=one who causes to be) made firm the "cloud" (gathering of temple priests) masses.
I don't get where you are coming up with your definition of YHVH.

It does NOT mean "one who causes to be".

It means something else.

Where did you get your own translation ??

At Proverbs 8- The being who came to earth and was called Jesus as a mortal speaks at Prov 8--Firstly-Jesus became wisdom( 1Cor 1:30)-- and who else but whom God created all things through is Gods master worker=Jesus
Notice verse 22 at Prov 8--Produced me( created direct, first and last) as the beginning of your( YHWH) way ( creation)--Coll 1:15 verifies it)-- 23-31-- Grew especially fond of me--He( YHWH) prepared the heavens,he( YHWH) made firm the cloud masses, etc,etc--32-36--wise council from the being who came to earth and was called Jesus as a mortal--That is why Jesus teaches--He has a God, like we do- his Father( YHWH) John 20:17, Rev 3:12) Few believe these words from Jesus.
Evidence is clear--It was Michael the archangel who came and was called Jesus as a mortal.

Let us( YHWH and his master worker) create man in our image( the ability to love and reason)

If you read the post. I am teaching Jesus was Michael the archangel--there is lots of proof but most are being mislead by teachers who are paid to teach religious dogma.
The 7 Archangels, of whom Michael is the leader, are separate and distinct from God, Jesus, the Holy Spirt, and anybody else.

Gabriel is one of the 7 Archangels.

Their names are:

Seven Archangels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So this is apparently just another B/S thread where somebody's personal B/S is launched as a trial balloon.

Jesus read this thread when He spoke of the blind leading the blind.

You cant disprove a single word of the op. You can only reason falsely on the matter because your teachers don't teach what Jesus actually taught--There is no trinity god in existence, it was created at the councils of Catholicism, not taught in the first council, added later at another council. By 2 simple errors in translation, they are deceiving 2 billion.
a small g god goes in the last line of John 1:1--or otherwise in simple English the teaching is this in the second line--and God was with God= impossible. There is one God.
And in every trinity translation, they have mortals bowing down in worship to a mortal( Jesus) - Gods word is clear not even angels get worship. While on earth Jesus was made lower than the angels( Heb 2:7-9) a mortal( sinless)--so the correct usage of the greek word-Proskenaue( spelled wrong) Bow in obeisance to a king. Not worship to God--plus it has 3 other meanings from greek to English.
These are all facts.
LOL, Hey dude. Mormons don't believe in the trinity as defined in the creeds of Christendom.
But one thing the creed does say is that the Holy Ghost is a person and not wind like the Jdubs believe.

I suppose you could validly infer that Jesus was an alien hybrid being and that Holy Mary was abducted by Aliens. She gave her consent however. These aliens -- Gabriel, God, and the Holy Spirit -- appear to be immortal aliens however, not mortal ones. We are told that Jesus was killed by the Romans and then returned to life again. A typical average alien could not do that -- he would stay dead once killed.
A typical average alien could not do that -- he would stay dead once killed.
and you know this how?....

Yios,
Yeah I know about the Sheva(7) arch malkhs very well. :)

Could you be referring to the meaning of the name given to Moses in the burning bush instead of YHVH (Causes to Be)?

This is typical Protestant voodoo.

Jesus is first mentioned in the Greek New Testament not in the Hebrew Tenakh (aka Old Testament).

Who are you kidding--The name Jesus isn't mentioned because the being who came has a different name. He was named Jesus as a mortal. There are quite a bit of prophecys in the OT about Jesus.

If you read the post. I am teaching Jesus was Michael the archangel--there is lots of proof but most are being mislead by teachers who are paid to teach religious dogma.
The 7 Archangels, of whom Michael is the leader, are separate and distinct from God, Jesus, the Holy Spirt, and anybody else.

Their names are:

There is but one archangel named in the 66 books= Michael.

You cant disprove a single word of the op. You can only reason falsely on the matter because your teachers don't teach what Jesus actually taught--There is no trinity god in existence, it was created at the councils of Catholicism, not taught in the first council, added later at another council. By 2 simple errors in translation, they are deceiving 2 billion.
a small g god goes in the last line of John 1:1--or otherwise in simple English the teaching is this in the second line--and God was with God= impossible. There is one God.
And in every trinity translation, they have mortals bowing down in worship to a mortal( Jesus) - Gods word is clear not even angels get worship. While on earth Jesus was made lower than the angels( Heb 2:7-9) a mortal( sinless)--so the correct usage of the greek word-Proskenaue( spelled wrong) Bow in obeisance to a king. Not worship to God--plus it has 3 other meanings from greek to English.
These are all facts.
LOL, Hey dude. Mormons don't believe in the trinity as defined in the creeds of Christendom.
But one thing the creed does say is that the Holy Ghost is a person and not wind like the Jdubs believe.

If the HS is a person--Why doesn't it have a personal name? The Father and son do. Why doesn't it get any worship, honor or glory in Gods written word? How can a living being enter over 130 people at the same time?
The JW,s are correct--it is Gods active force. It has 0 equality.

Their names are:

i read 7 myself.....

Their names are:

i read 7 myself.....

not in the 66 books of Gods written word you didn't--Michael is the only archangel--it means chief of the angels--there is one.

These are all facts.

If the HS is a person--Why doesn't it have a personal name?

Am I to question God or God's word.

The Father and son do. Why doesn't it get any worship, honor or glory in Gods written word?

Because the Bible sez He is to bare witness of the Father and the Son

How can a living being enter over 130 people at the same time?

Because He is a spirit and that is His function.
BTW: You have a living spirit living in you, correct.

The Father and son do. Why doesn't it get any worship, honor or glory in Gods written word?

He: personal pronoun John 15:26; 16:13-14 John 16:8)(John 16:13
The Holy Ghost talks:Acts 8:29 Acts 13:2

These are all facts.

He: personal pronoun John 15:26; 16:13-14 John 16:8)(John 16:13
The Holy Ghost talks:Acts 8:29 Acts 13:2

An invalid argument--Many things not alive were given words meaning being alive or a living being throughout Gods written word. Prov 8:1,12- Luke 7:35-- 1John 5:6-8--
Man has a spirit in the sense of the sum total of what that one is--not a spirit being living inside of one. The breath of life gives mortals life. (Eccl 3:19-21-- all go back to the dust.-- Many translators translate-spirit( Ruach) as breath.
God disguised many things.

New Topics

Forum List

Back