The beginning of the end has started.

Hi Avatar:

Elijah came in 1836 during Passover.

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

Good One! What did Elijah restore? All things? No. Nothing. In other words, you are calling Jesus Christ a Liar (Matt. 17:10-11) . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Hi Avatar:

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

Good One! What did Elijah restore? All things? No. Nothing. In other words, you are calling Jesus Christ a Liar (Matt. 17:10-11) . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

full passage

10And His disciples asked Him, "Why then do the scribes say that (A)Elijah must come first?"

11And He answered and said, "Elijah is coming and will restore all things;

12but I say to you that Elijah already came, and they did not recognize him, but did to him whatever they wished. So also (B)the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands."

13Then the disciples understood that He had spoken to them about John the Baptist

and in mark...

Mark 9:11-13

11They asked Him, saying, "Why is it that the scribes say that (A)Elijah must come first?"

12And He said to them, "Elijah does first come and restore all things. And yet how is it written of (B)the Son of Man that (C)He will suffer many things and be treated with contempt?

13"But I say to you that Elijah has indeed come, and they did to him whatever they wished, just as it is written of him."

so Christ said elijah came as john the baptist.... does elijah come again?

Hi Avatar:

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

I have discovered, after living in the Savior for 53 years, that when I keep my eyes on Him, I am watching for His return. We are to keep watch, but that is because we do not know when.

I am ready, but even If I leave by death's ticket, I will be there when these awesome events happen.

Food shortages, more diseases than normal, no morals, people turning against each other, parents killing their children and visa versa.

Sounds something like the Exodus.. and many other parts of the OT.

PS- we don't have any food shortage. In fact, there is 20% more food grown than is needed by the world. We also have better vaccines, and I think that the "no morals" bit is just a result of the increase in attention to the bad apples..

People are paying attention.. finally.

Food shortages, more diseases than normal, no morals, people turning against each other, parents killing their children and visa versa.

Sounds something like the Exodus.. and many other parts of the OT.

PS- we don't have any food shortage. In fact, there is 20% more food grown than is needed by the world. We also have better vaccines, and I think that the "no morals" bit is just a result of the increase in attention to the bad apples..

People are paying attention.. finally.

There's always at least one atheist in every bushel trying to spoil the whole bunch

there are food shortages...JD!!!!

The agency head said global food reserves were at their lowest level in 30 years, which is good for only 53 days, compared with 169 days in 2007.

Read more: U.N. Warns Food Shortage Will Continue Up To 2010 | AHN
-----------------------------------

Asia facing unprecedented food shortage, UN report says

Major investment in irrigation systems needed to feed population expected to grow by 1.5 billion over next 40 years
Asia facing unprecedented food shortage, UN report says | Environment | The Guardian

-----------------------------------------------------
Asia Faces Food Shortage By 2050 Without Water Reform
----------------------------------------------------------------

U.N.: Myanmar faces food shortage - CNN.com

------------------------------------

RP faces more than 500,000 tons rice shortage this year - Worldnews.com

Wait for this healthcare system to start there will be tons of rationing, corruption and fraud and Theft!!!! And rotten healthcare to all!!! You people wanted a Cuba style system and that is what you will get!!!!

The agency head said global food reserves were at their lowest level in 30 years, which is good for only 53 days, compared with 169 days in 2007.

Major investment in irrigation systems needed to feed population expected to grow by 1.5 billion over next 40 years
Asia facing unprecedented food shortage, UN report says | Environment | The Guardian

You tell em Care, i'm to mad.

Froggy, all those things have happened all along.

It's arrogant to presume we have it "worse" now. The bible says we won't know the day, and we won't. It STARTED the day Christ was born.

Froggy, all those things have happened all along.

It's arrogant to presume we have it "worse" now. The bible says we won't know the day, and we won't. It STARTED the day Christ was born.

Some people just don't understand. The beginning means the start of, we've never seen anything like whats coming. It does come gradually, if it came sudden we join in and fight it, but just like anything that doesn't upset us we look the other way.All the thing i mentioned are coming in stronger doses.

You have to understand though.. The FOOD is available, it is just too expensive, because of the rise in fuel costs and irrigation. (water is in short supply right now)
Also, much of the crops are being used to feed animals, because the wealthier people are eating too much meat. This ties up a lot of cropland for the feeding of those pigs, and cattle, and other animals.

The majority of the reason why people are starving is governmental oppression. It is NOT due to a lack of food, for the world, as a whole.

Also, considering that the whole entire population of the world could live comfortably in highrises, and all fit easily into the state of Texas (or have extremely minimal square footage per person, if everything was one story and people still worked in the area and used roadways, hospitals, etc.. ) I hardly see where the issue is in having a lack of available landspace for growing crops for food.

The problem is not a food shortage.. The problem is a LOVE shortage. =)

You have to understand though.. The FOOD is available, it is just too expensive, because of the rise in fuel costs and irrigation. (water is in short supply right now)
Also, much of the crops are being used to feed animals, because the wealthier people are eating too much meat. This ties up a lot of cropland for the feeding of those pigs, and cattle, and other animals.

The majority of the reason why people are starving is governmental oppression. It is NOT due to a lack of food, for the world, as a whole.

Also, considering that the whole entire population of the world could live comfortably in highrises, and all fit easily into the state of Texas (or have extremely minimal square footage per person, if everything was one story and people still worked in the area and used roadways, hospitals, etc.. ) I hardly see where the issue is in having a lack of available landspace for growing crops for food.

The problem is not a food shortage.. The problem is a LOVE shortage. =)

wrong answer, land is being consumed for housing and business so less crops and some crops worth more sold for bio-fuel.

First ... so what?

Second ... this is what happens when any species becomes over populated, plain and simple, people just breed too much.

Oh hell no, they do not breed too much. They just have too many kids.

Breeding is fun, kids are work.

All glory and honor to the inventor of the PILL!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Forum List

Back