The beginning of the end! haha!

Dan since you are mafia-knowlegable, I will allow you in my new mafia. I'll think of a title for ya and let you know!

Well, thanks! I'll be the only Mafioso who learned my job in a classroom!

Yep, Just got it tightened up for the summer heat! I think I may let it go long again though.

Cool. It looks pretty good like that, how long are you going to let it go? Are you going to go back to the Tom Cruise in Born on the FOurth of July look? (as Jim called it)

hey long hair is cool! But of course I would say that.....look who Im married to :D

Sorry to hear your night didnt go as planned!! :(

Janeen is she ok?? What happened???

Originally posted by janeeng
These 2 lucky hodgies were lucky enough to be flashed, yes, by no other than me! hahahahahaha! prayers to Allah are being done while I post, I am condemed to hell! :p:

Anybody get a shot of this???

:D

Chuckster,

For Jaelynn, she was messing around and tripped and hit her head on he couch - what a mess, blood all over and off to Hospital we went. I must say, Jim sure handled it quite well. He drove us there and stayed until done. She is bruised in the eye now, but swelling down and stitches will come out sometime this week.

As far as the flashing, no, no pics were taken, it was a spur of the moment deal. Most cabbies had fun that night, as well as, a few others! hahahahahahah!!!!! I must say, it was a night I will remember for a long time.

Janeen I sure hope Jaelynn gets to feeling better soon!!!!
as for Sandy hmmmm her pic made me moist...lol.
Jeff

ok guess Piggy is to busy flahing dot heads then letting me know how my sweet little niece is....lol... how about someone drop me a line
Jeff

Originally posted by Jeff & Laura
ok guess Piggy is to busy flahing dot heads then letting me know how my sweet little niece is....lol... how about someone drop me a line
Jeff

hahahahaha! sorry Jeff - Sandy got me going with all the other threads that I overlooked your reply here, I sorry!

Jaelynn is doing much better - stitches HAVE to come out, I have to get her to her doctors. The eye is healing nicely, bruises are slowly going away. I am only a little concerned that she will scar from it, but hoping that maybe viatamin E will help, or they do have this scar reducer too! it would be a shame for her to scar around the eye at so young. Thanks for the concern Jeff! I let her know that her Uncle Jeff was asking for her and you got a GROWL like her other Uncle's get! hehe!

LMAO....she is still growling....LOL... Im glad all is getting better, as for the scar if they stitched it good it will fade fast.... glad to hear she is doing better give her a hug for me & tell the big one hey.
Jeff

LMAO....she is still growling....LOL... Im glad all is getting better, as for the scar if they stitched it good it will fade fast.... glad to hear she is doing better give her a hug for me & tell the big one hey.
Jeff

Hope the big one is Jared and not someone else, cause if so, you can tell him yourself! hahah!!!!! The kids are with their Father today and heading to the Night of Thrills, pending the rain. Let him have fun for the day with the "Change the channel, I am hungry, buy me buy me!" he will bring them home early! :p:

yes the big one was Jared the other would of just simply been the tart...lol... hell the night of thrills........I was up there Thursday night & saw the commercial for it...I would of loved to of gone
Jeff

yes the big one was Jared the other would of just simply been the tart...lol... hell the night of thrills........I was up there Thursday night & saw the commercial for it...I would of loved to of gone
Jeff

Well, too bad for them, Night of Thrills was rained out! :cry: Too bad, my heart is aching! Just feel bad for Jared, i know he looks forward to that - but it's been scheduled for July now, so he can go then. Had no idea you were up here stupid, you should have stopped by. Remember going to the National's with Zachy? now that was my kind of fun.

thats a no shitter....I was telling Laura about that just the other day.....yes I had to deliver in Mass. then pick up in Elizabeth Friday morning.... so I was stuck in the toxic waste state all night thursday...lol...would of called ya but never got your new number ya slack ass.......lol
Jeff

thats a no shitter....I was telling Laura about that just the other day.....yes I had to deliver in Mass. then pick up in Elizabeth Friday morning.... so I was stuck in the toxic waste state all night thursday...lol...would of called ya but never got your new number ya slack ass.......lol
Jeff

Well damn, for not calling, here is a nice big FATTY BLACK ASS for ya!!!!!!! :p:

image006.jpg

Forum List

Back