The Begining of the End for Brittany...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://www.thisislondon.com/showbiz/articles/12174378?source=Daily Mail

Britney plans a Kabbalah wedding
By Laura Benjamin, Daily Mail, Showbusiness Reporter
27 July 2004
Britney Spears, whose first marriage in January lasted just 55 hours, is to wed again, in a Kabbalah ceremony.

Friends say the 22-year-old singer has set aside a weekend in the autumn to marry fiance Kevin Federline, who she began dating in April.

It would be the first celebrity Kabbalah marriage and could take place beneath a traditional Jewish canopy known as a chuppah, with wedding vows inspired by the cult religion. The faith taken up by Miss Spears is also favoured by Madonna, Guy Ritchie and Demi Moore.

Miss Spears's parents are said to be horrified at the prospect and, as devout Baptists, are urging her to plan a ceremony reflecting their faith.

'There's some resistance from her family,' said a friend. 'But maybe there's a way to incorporate elements from both faiths, and make everyone happy.'

The singer has turned to Kabbalah after a dramatic few months which have seen her cancel a world tour following a knee injury.

Now she has fallen for 26-year-old Federline, a dancer whose exgirlfriend Shar Jackson gave birth only last week to his second child.

Following a number of failed romances, Miss Spears said of her liaison with Federline that she had 'kissed a lot of frogs and finally found a prince'.

The stresses of the past year have already taken a toll on the singer - she was photographed earlier this month apparently unfit, overweight and with pimples on her face.

Her first wedding, earlier this year, was held at a roadside chapel in Las Vegas after a long night out with childhood friend Jason Alexander. The marriage was annulled.

Her parents are PISSED!!!

I hope Brit wit gets what she deserves - an STD from a cheating husband, a passel of kids and single motherhood and for him to take her all she's worth (or at least half) once she marries without a prenup.

Cheaters should never prosper.

My favorite lines from this movie:

Chief Dan George: "We thought about it for a long time, “Endeavor to persevere.” And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union."

Chief Dan George: "I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet."

The Outlaw Josey Wales

Quotes from The Outlaw Josey Wales:

Lone Watie: Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.

Josey Wales: Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb mad dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.

Chief Dan George: All I have is a piece of hard candy. But it's not for eating. It's for lookin through.

[After a shootout in town in which four men were killed]

Josey Wales: Seems like whenever I get to likin’ someone, they ain’t around long.

Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain’t around for long neither!

Josey Wales: Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Jamie: Too bad we don't have time to bury those fellas proper like.

Josey Wales: Hell with them fellas. Buzzards have to eat, same as the worms.

Ten Bears: These things you say we will have, we already have.

Josey Wales: That’s true. I ain’t promising you nothing extra. I’m just giving you life and you're giving me life. And I'm saying that men can live together without butchering one another.

Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life...and death. It shall be life.

Senator: There's a saying, Fletcher: To the victor belongs the spoils.

Fletcher: There's another saying, Senator: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Josey Wales: You a bounty hunter?

Bounty Hunter: A man has to do something these days to earn a living.

Josey Wales: Dyin’ ain’t much of a livin’ boy.

[Fletcher knows he's talking to Josey Wales.]

Fletcher: I think I’ll go down Mexico and find him.

Josey Wales: And then?

Fletcher: I’ll give him the first move. I owe him that much. I think I’ll tell him the war is over. What do you say...Mr. Wilson?

Josey Wales: Reckon so. We all died a little in that damn war.

Forum List

Back