The beautiful and courageous people of Israel

Thank you !

WOW , you can be an Israeli citizen and say what ever you want without fear.
Thank you for showing us this concrete evidence that Israel truly is a democratic state where anyone can voice their opinions even if their opinions are criticizing it's government and it's army.

You can even hold such opinions and be on the Israeli parliament (Like Ahmed Tibi).

How many Palestinians are allowed to think for themselves and voice their opinions even if their options are criticizing the Hamas ?

Stunning beauty
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sFiGFaNvLg]We Killed Jesus n We're Proud Of It - Who's The Lawless one? - Khazarian Jew Caught on Tape .flv - YouTube[/ame]

Sweet
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZuBhOybsZQ&feature=related]jew caught selling american organs for Hundred and Sixty Thousand Dollars - YouTube[/ame]

Helpful
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mlvbtMvSkE&feature=related]30 Israelis Arrested Over Human Eggs Traficking in Romania - YouTube[/ame]

Douger ... I don't know what you think you can prove by spamming this thread with videos.
Your videos have no relevance to my claim that Israeli society is democratic.

Your videos show that there are Israeli criminals , so what ? There are no American criminals ? Are American prisons empty ? Are Mexican , Iranian , French prisons empty ?
How Israel is different for any other country in that aspect ?

Your other video shows that there are rude Israelis, this also irrelevant as all countries house rude people ...

In conclusion your posts didn't not prove anything beyond your capability to Spam.

Etos, again your video is meaningless.
In any case the title is misleading ... There isn't a single word there about "Support of Palestinian struggle against apartheid".

It's just a bunch of dumb people who burn a flag of a country and are happy about it. It doesn't say anything negative about Israel , but it says a lot about the people burning the flag.

Israelis march for Palestinian state
eots ,thank you again for proving that Israel is a true democracy. :eusa_clap:
Although this issue have been proven beyond all doubt you still feel that you need to show everyone that Israel is truly democratic.

I and all Israel supporters applaud you !
Keep up the good work !
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Although this issue have been proven beyond all doubt you still feel that you need to show everyone that Israel is truly democratic.

Keep up the good work !

it is a pseudo democracy,no true democracy can exist in an apartheid state but it is uplifting to see these good Jewish people using what freedom they do have to to speak out against this injustice and they have my deepest respect

Keep up the good work !

it is a pseudo democracy,no true democracy can exist in an apartheid state but it is uplifting to see these good Jewish people using what freedom they do have to to speak out against this injustice and they have my deepest respect
You contradict yourself, you say "it is a pseudo democracy".Yet you post videos that time and time again prove that Israel is a democratic state.

Keep up the good work !

You contradict yourself, you say "it is a pseudo democracy".Yet you post videos that time and time again prove that Israel is a democratic state.

No true democracy can exist in an apartheid state..

Forum List

Back