The Beatles weren't above cheap publicity stunts

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
like this "Paul Is Dead" myth - which they let go unanswered and didnt dispute.

And I didn't like the messy way they broke up.

Other than that - maybe the best at what they did except for the likes of Thomas Edison etc...

To come up with a list of their 10 best songs is impossible

the whatles ?

Let It Be, Hey Jude, I Wanna Hold Your Hand, Yesterday - those songs and dozens of others I would have to stiff from my top 10 list.

If I had to choose one - it would be I Saw Her Standing There.

like this "Paul Is Dead" myth - which they let go unanswered and didnt dispute.

And I didn't like the messy way they broke up.

Other than that - maybe the best at what they did except for the likes of Thomas Edison etc...

To come up with a list of their 10 best songs is impossible

Good Golly! You're sure ignorant. The Beatles didn't dispute things because the fan loser public (which you so perfectly represent here) has many myths. disputing them all would take a full time staff of dozens.

plus Paul has addressed these things in interviews :eek:

Paul really was dead

As a Beatlemanic - I heard all the rumours - none of which has any basis of facts.

Never gave it much credence when it came out - the was a Life Mag Cover article on the subject

The real Paul never would have put out those crappy songs of the 70s

Ebony and Ivory?

Paul must have turned over in his grave over that one

Paul really was dead

As a Beatlemanic - I heard all the rumours - none of which has any basis of facts.

Never gave it much credence when it came out - the was a Life Mag Cover article on the subject

The real Paul never would have put out those crappy songs of the 70s

Ebony and Ivory?

Paul must have turned over in his grave over that one

Can't disagree on that one.

Solo career was not that great. Hated Wings.

Did one great tune solo : "Maybe I'm Amazed.":

The original Paul was a talented and gifted musician

The lookalike they replaced him with was a cartoon character putting out silly pop songs

The original Paul was a talented and gifted musician

The lookalike they replaced him with was a cartoon character putting out silly pop songs
Geeze Lou-eeze! A good dentist can make people seem like someone else after he straightens their teeth, but this is hilarious ...

:D

Lennons murder put to rest any possiblility of a full-fledged permanant Beatles reunion.

There was talk that it could happen.

Forum List

Back