The Bears finally have a good quarterback.

I cannot help but laugh when i say this because as you Bears fans know,Echo, Elvis,you listening? The quarterback who should be the starting quarterback for The Bears next year is Manie,not Cutler.:lol: as you Bear fans saw in that game,he was able to do what Cutler could not do the entire time he played.keep drives alive by moving the ball down the field and scoring points.:lol: Last year when The Bears aquired Cutler,they kept talking about how they finally have a good quarterback.well they were telling the truth alright,they were just talking about Maine,they werent talking about Cutler.:lol:

Manie did not freeze up against a good defense and constantly make bad decisions in the game like Cutler did.Just that interception and thats from a lack of inexperience.Thats the key word i mentioned,constantly.That was just one bad decision.If not for Manie,this game is a blowout like I predicted it to be.See Manie had a good excuse to throw that interception towards the goal line.again that was because of lack of experience.Cutler he STILL makes those boneheaded decisions in this is his fifth year in the NFL.

Remember the Seattlegame when he threw what SHOULD have been an interception at the goal line but the defender had butter fingers and dropped the ball?
That was the turning point in the game for the Seahawks right there.If he makes that interception,then that takes away the touchdown and The Seahawks have the ball again with the worst thing hapening is they have to punt it to The Bears if their offense does nothing with the ball.when things like that happen on the road to a team like the seahawks,its so disheartening and it hits you like a ton of bricks it hurts so much its hard to go out there and put it behind you knowing that easily was a momentum changer if he makes that play.I been there before,I know.

Cutler still makes the same bad decisions a rookie makes.time to put a real quarterback in there next year and fess up you made a mistake trading for him.Look to see The Bears revert back to their losing ways again next year when they face a much tougher schedule.Plus The Lions are going to better as well next year.With a good offensive coordinater like Mike Martz.sometime down the road Cutler may blossom into a very good quarterback and maybe be a late bloomer like Vinnine Testeverde,but for now,its time to make Maine thestarter for next year and beyond and aim for the superbowl with him and build the team around him.He needs to be their future.major mistake if they dont do that.Cutler is not the answer.

okay when I made this post back then about the bears backup QB,i was making the mistake that just because MANIE was able to do something cutler could not do that whole entire game against the pack,move the ball down the field,that he was the answer.

I made the mistake of judging him by ONE GAME. well i did not make that mistake this time when cutler went down.cant remember his name but THIS TIME the bears DO have a quarterback better than Cutler.that other guy that played in his absense looked far better than cutler has his entire career with the bears.trestman was an idiot to bench him and bring back cutler.dont expect trestman to keep his job much longer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back