The BBC has admitted that pictures of alleged Israeli airstrikes on Gaza and their aftermath may be

60 Minutes used to be so good. It hurts to see how far they've fallen. They open with the action around the settlement, but fail to mention it is illegal according to international law.

The rest of the video is just Israeli bullshit propaganda and conjecture. They even admit in the video, the scenes could be true.

Nice try, butt-munch!

Sorry to burst your bubble but INTERNATIONAL LAW supports the settlements because of the UN and its right of return and treaties signed with the representative of the Palestinian people. Which is why there is no official stance by the UNSC on the settlements, just individual nations.
But once again you refuse to see the elephant that shows that the Palestinians fabricate evidence more than any other group. These videos were all on page one of the you tube heading pallywood.

Unbelievable. UNSC Resolution 242

"(i) Withdrawal of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;"

How about the rest of the resolution then Abdul, and the authors actual meaning of the resolution.

Operative Paragraph One "Affirms that the fulfillment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles:
(i) Withdrawal of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;
(ii) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force." [4]
So when will the Palestinians take heed of the resolution and act accordingly, ceasing all acts of violence and agreeing to peace talks without pre conditions.

And here are the words of the authors

Interpretations[edit]
Israel interprets Resolution 242 as calling for withdrawal from territories as part of a negotiated peace and full diplomatic recognition. The extent of withdrawal would come as a result of comprehensive negotiations that led to durable peace not before Arabs start to meet their own obligations under Resolution 242.[68]
Initially, the resolution was accepted by Egypt, Jordan and Israel but not by the
Palestine Liberation Organization.[69] The Arab position was initially that the Resolution called for Israel to withdraw from all the territory it occupied during the Six-Day War prior to peace agreements.
Israel and the Arab states have negotiated before the Israeli withdrawal. Israel and Jordan made peace without Israel withdrawing from the West Bank, since Jordan had already renounced its claims and recognized the PLO as the sole representative of the Palestinians.[70] Egypt began negotiations before Israel withdrew from the Sinai.[68] Negotiations ended without Egypt ever resuming control of the Gaza Strip, which Egypt held until 1967.[68]
Supporters of the "Palestinian viewpoint" focus on the phrase in the resolution's preamble emphasizing the "inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war", and note that the French version called for withdrawal from "des territoires occupés" - "the territories occupied". The French UN delegation insisted on this interpretation at the time, but both English and French are the Secretariat's working languages.
Supporters of the "Israeli viewpoint"
note that the second part of that same sentence in the preamble explicitly recognizes the need of existing states to live in security. They focus on the operative phrase calling for "secure and recognized boundaries" and note that the resolution calls for a withdrawal "from territories" rather than "from the territories" or "from all territories," as the Arabs and others proposed; the latter two terms were rejected from the final draft of Resolution 242.[71]
Alexander Orakhelashvili cites a number cases in which international tribunals have ruled that international organizations, including the Security Council, are bound by general international law. He says that inclusion of explicit clauses about the inadmissibility of acquisition of territory by war and requiring respect of territorial integrity and sovereignty of a state demonstrates that the Council does not intend to offend peremptory norms in these specific ways. The resolution also acknowledges that these principles must be part of an accepted settlement. That is confirmed by the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties which reiterates the prohibition on the use of force and provides that any settlement obtained by the threat or use of force in violation of the principles of international law embodied in the Charter of the United Nations or conflicting with a peremptory norm of general international law is invalid. According to Hans-Paul Gasser, ‘doubtful’ wording of the Council’s resolutions must always be construed in such a way as to avoid conflict with fundamental international obligations.[72][73]
The USSR, India, Mali, Nigeria and Arab States all proposed that the resolution be changed to read "all territories" instead of "territories." Their request was discussed by the UN Security Council and "territories" was adopted instead of "all territories", after President Johnson told Premier
Alexei Kosygin that the delegates should not try to negotiate the details of a Middle East settlement in the corridors and meeting halls of the United Nations, and Ambassador Goldberg stipulated that the exact wording of the resolution would not affect the position of any of the parties.[74] Per Lord Caradon, the chief author of the resolution:
It was from occupied territories that the Resolution called for withdrawal. The test was which territories were occupied. That was a test not possibly subject to any doubt. As a matter of plain fact East Jerusalem, the West Bank, Gaza, the Golan and Sinai were occupied in the 1967 conflict. It was on withdrawal from occupied territories that the Resolution insisted.[24]

Lord Caradon also maintained,
We didn't say there should be a withdrawal to the '67 line; we did not put the 'the' in, we did not say all the territories, deliberately.. We all knew - that the boundaries of '67 were not drawn as permanent frontiers, they were a cease-fire line of a couple of decades earlier... We did not say that the '67 boundaries must be forever; it would be insanity
.[75]
During a symposium on the subject
Lord Caradon said that Israel was in clear defiance of resolution 242. He specifically cited the "annexation of East Jerusalem" and "the creeping colonialism on the West Bank and in Gaza and in the Golan."[24]
However, British Foreign Secretary George Brown said:
I have been asked over and over again to clarify, modify or improve the wording, but I do not intend to do that. The phrasing of the Resolution was very carefully worked out, and it was a difficult and complicated exercise to get it accepted by the UN Security Council. I formulated the Security Council Resolution. Before we submitted it to the Council, we showed it to Arab leaders. The proposal said 'Israel will withdraw from territories that were occupied', and not from 'the' territories, which means that Israel will not withdraw from all the territories.[76]

No, you made the claim that the Palestinians fabricated news and claimed victim hood. Without any proof. I provided an example of Israel's fabricated news.

You didn't provide anything but your own bullshit claim. I asked you to prove that Israel the Holocaust for its own agenda, and all I get from you is deflections.
Ask Phoenall he's a goy denier.

Look above and see the evidence IDIOT
so welfare cheat you agree that there were gas chambers in Auschwitz ?

Have you read the Russian report ?

Still waiting for you to show how I am a welfare cheat yappy, now this should be good considering you get £2000 of my tax money extra every years..................

No, you made the claim that the Palestinians fabricated news and claimed victim hood. Without any proof. I provided an example of Israel's fabricated news.

You didn't provide anything but your own bullshit claim. I asked you to prove that Israel the Holocaust for its own agenda, and all I get from you is deflections.

Still waiting for you to show how I am a welfare cheat yappy, now this should be good considering you get £2000 of my tax money extra every years..................
What age are you and when did you last work? remember what you said on the other board you claim to know me from, re eastern European benefit cheats and your reason for claiming? would you like me to quote you?

Would you like to quote the Russian report which I presume has your full support. What was it your fellow Nick Griffin supporter call this video ?

What age are you and when did you last work? remember what you said on the other board you claim to know me from, re eastern European benefit cheats and your reason for claiming? would you like me to quote you?

Would you like to quote the Russian report which I presume has your full support. What was it your fellow Nick Griffin supporter call this video ?

Still waiting for you to show your proof yappy dog, put up or shut up. I am not a welfare cheat unlike you who cries when it looks like you will lose your extra £2000 a year handouts.

Still waiting for you to show your proof yappy dog, put up or shut up. I am not a welfare cheat unlike you who cries when it looks like you will lose your extra £2000 a year handouts.

when did you last work? what age are you now you holocaust denying ChristoNazi

(ii) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force."
They're talking about Israel terminating their claim of belligerency, you moron! Their telling Israel to recognize the sovereignty of the Palestinian's. You're such a fucking idiot!

The "occupation" is officially defined as a "belligerent" occupation. 242 is telling Israel to "terminate" this claim of "belligerency", with the '67 borders being the "recognized boundaries".

Can you get anymore stupid?

when did you last work? what age are you now you holocaust denying ChristoNazi

Why don't you tell me yappy dog, then you can whinge and whine about censorship again.

(ii) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force."
They're talking about Israel terminating their claim of belligerency, you moron! Their telling Israel to recognize the sovereignty of the Palestinian's. You're such a fucking idiot!

The "occupation" is officially defined as a "belligerent" occupation. 242 is telling Israel to "terminate" this claim of "belligerency", with the '67 borders being the "recognized boundaries".

Can you get anymore stupid?

No as it is not a one sided deal is it, it applies to the Palestinians just as much as it applies to the Israelis. Now until the Palestinians comply with this and negotiate borders they are landless.
LINK to these fantasy 1967 borders that no one has seen any treaty about, but if you want them they take in all of the west band and gaza. So I will let you tell the muslims to leave.............

60 Minutes used to be so good. It hurts to see how far they've fallen. They open with the action around the settlement, but fail to mention it is illegal according to international law.

The rest of the video is just Israeli bullshit propaganda and conjecture. They even admit in the video, the scenes could be true.

Nice try, butt-munch!

Poor Palestinians ass kisser cant handle the truth

He has mood swings, every time someone points a Palestinian screw up, he starts snarling at the other side like some hyper pekingese.

Poor thing.

Anyhow, Toastman, my friend, Have a wonderful Chanukkah:D

Just lit the candle without setting my house on fire! Call that my own holiday miracle. lol

Same to you and your family ! Chag Sameach :)

toastman and Lipush

Happy Hanukkah to you and Lipush. Since Lipush was in the Navy, here's my little Hanukkah present to her.

Saluting Women in the IDF - FIDF Miami - YouTube

No as it is not a one sided deal is it, it applies to the Palestinians just as much as it applies to the Israelis. Now until the Palestinians comply with this and negotiate borders they are landless.
LINK to these fantasy 1967 borders that no one has seen any treaty about, but if you want them they take in all of the west band and gaza. So I will let you tell the muslims to leave.............
The Pals are a population under occupation. They can only do what the Israeli's let them do. There are over 100 UN resolutions Israel is in violation of. And that includes 242 and 338.

The Pals are a population under occupation. They can only do what the Israeli's let them do. There are over 100 UN resolutions Israel is in violation of. And that includes 242 and 338.

All brought by ISLAMONAZI nations that have full control of the UNSC, which is why certain member states veto the vast majority of them. Yes they are under occupation because they want to be, and as I said the Palestinians are covered by CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW just as much as America, Canada, France, Germany and Israel. They signed all those charters not 6 month ago and have already breached every single one, so why haven't the UNSC issued resolutions against the Palestinians for genocide, ethnic cleansing, war crimes, crimes against humanity and failure to exercise control of terrorism. If Israel released them from occupation they would resort to violence and terrorism straight away, this would then lead to attacks on the Palestinian terrorists and more Palestinian deaths until the UN said stop. What is wanted is for the UN to say get the civilians out of harms way and carry on until the situation is resolved. You can guarantee that the Palestinians would run like the cowards they are once their human shields had been removed and they had to fight as every other army does.

All brought by ISLAMONAZI nations that have full control of the UNSC, which is why certain member states veto the vast majority of them.
How can someone possibly have "full control" over the UNSC, when certain member states have "veto power"?

Yes they are under occupation because they want to be,
Nobody is this stupid, unless they're being paid to be this dumb!

and as I said the Palestinians are covered by CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW just as much as America, Canada, France, Germany and Israel. They signed all those charters not 6 month ago and have already breached every single one, so why haven't the UNSC issued resolutions against the Palestinians for genocide, ethnic cleansing, war crimes, crimes against humanity and failure to exercise control of terrorism.
Because they haven't committed any of those crimes.

Israel, on the other hand, has.
Resolution 256: (August 16) " ... 'condemns' Israeli raids on Jordan as 'flagrant violation".
Resolution 316: (June 26) " ... 'condemns' Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon".
Resolution 452: " ... 'calls' on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories".
Resolution 471: " ... 'expresses deep concern' at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention".
Resolution 487: " ... 'strongly condemns' Israel for its attack on Iraq's nuclear facility".
Resolution 573: " ... 'condemns' Israel 'vigorously' for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters.
Resolution 592: " ... 'strongly deplores' the killing of Palestinian students at Birzeit University by Israeli troops".

Resolution 605: " ... 'strongly deplores' Israel's policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians.
Resolution 673 (24 Oct 1990): " ... 'deplores' Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United Nations.
Attacks against Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Tunisia and even a university, by Israel. Apparently, the Pals aren't the only ones Israel attacks. Israel is constantly attacking its neighbors, yet you want everyone to believe it's the Pals who are violent?

If Israel released them from occupation they would resort to violence and terrorism straight away, this would then lead to attacks on the Palestinian terrorists and more Palestinian deaths until the UN said stop.
Wait a minute, you just got done saying they were committing all this violence...

"...why haven't the UNSC issued resolutions against the Palestinians for genocide, ethnic cleansing, war crimes, crimes against humanity..." - Phoeny (see above)

...and now you're saying if Israel ended its occupation, they would resort to violence?

"If Israel released them from occupation they would resort to violence..." - Phoeny (see above)

Dude, you waffle more than IHOP!

What is wanted is for the UN to say get the civilians out of harms way and carry on until the situation is resolved. You can guarantee that the Palestinians would run like the cowards they are once their human shields had been removed and they had to fight as every other army does.
You watch too much TV.

And to think people say JEWS are all about money....
Did you hear about the Jewish kid who went to his dad to borrow fifty bucks?

His dad responded, "Forty dollars! What do you wanna borrow 30 dollars for?"

Now THAT's funny!
m0169.gif

Nice try, butt-munch!

Poor Palestinians ass kisser cant handle the truth

He has mood swings, every time someone points a Palestinian screw up, he starts snarling at the other side like some hyper pekingese.

Poor thing.

Anyhow, Toastman, my friend, Have a wonderful Chanukkah:D

Just lit the candle without setting my house on fire! Call that my own holiday miracle. lol

Same to you and your family ! Chag Sameach :)

toastman and Lipush

Happy Hanukkah to you and Lipush. Since Lipush was in the Navy, here's my little Hanukkah present to her.

Saluting Women in the IDF - FIDF Miami - YouTube

Aww, that's awesome, thanks!

She served in Eilat, lol, for navy girls, it's the worst possible location, she deserves a prize just for not going insane there~! haha

All brought by ISLAMONAZI nations that have full control of the UNSC, which is why certain member states veto the vast majority of them.
How can someone possibly have "full control" over the UNSC, when certain member states have "veto power"?

Yes they are under occupation because they want to be,
Nobody is this stupid, unless they're being paid to be this dumb!

and as I said the Palestinians are covered by CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW just as much as America, Canada, France, Germany and Israel. They signed all those charters not 6 month ago and have already breached every single one, so why haven't the UNSC issued resolutions against the Palestinians for genocide, ethnic cleansing, war crimes, crimes against humanity and failure to exercise control of terrorism.
Because they haven't committed any of those crimes.

Israel, on the other hand, has.
Resolution 256: (August 16) " ... 'condemns' Israeli raids on Jordan as 'flagrant violation".
Resolution 316: (June 26) " ... 'condemns' Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon".
Resolution 452: " ... 'calls' on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories".
Resolution 471: " ... 'expresses deep concern' at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention".
Resolution 487: " ... 'strongly condemns' Israel for its attack on Iraq's nuclear facility".
Resolution 573: " ... 'condemns' Israel 'vigorously' for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters.
Resolution 592: " ... 'strongly deplores' the killing of Palestinian students at Birzeit University by Israeli troops".

Resolution 605: " ... 'strongly deplores' Israel's policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians.
Resolution 673 (24 Oct 1990): " ... 'deplores' Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United Nations.
Attacks against Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Tunisia and even a university, by Israel. Apparently, the Pals aren't the only ones Israel attacks. Israel is constantly attacking its neighbors, yet you want everyone to believe it's the Pals who are violent?

If Israel released them from occupation they would resort to violence and terrorism straight away, this would then lead to attacks on the Palestinian terrorists and more Palestinian deaths until the UN said stop.
Wait a minute, you just got done saying they were committing all this violence...

"...why haven't the UNSC issued resolutions against the Palestinians for genocide, ethnic cleansing, war crimes, crimes against humanity..." - Phoeny (see above)

...and now you're saying if Israel ended its occupation, they would resort to violence?

"If Israel released them from occupation they would resort to violence..." - Phoeny (see above)

Dude, you waffle more than IHOP!

What is wanted is for the UN to say get the civilians out of harms way and carry on until the situation is resolved. You can guarantee that the Palestinians would run like the cowards they are once their human shields had been removed and they had to fight as every other army does.
You watch too much TV.

Easy and if you cant understand it you should be back at school.

Which is exactly the case with the Palestinians, they are being paid more aid and charity than many nations twice their size are producing as a national product.

You mean you have not seen the evidence of these crimes, or that you refuse to see the evidence of these crimes. Even the Goldstone report stated that the Palestinians were guilty of these crimes, no doubt the next report will say the same and you will still deny it.

All brought by ISLAMONAZI member states sitting on the UNSC, yet never implemented, Ask yourself why ?

August 2005 Israel complied with CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW and INTERNATIONAL TREATY to leave gaza and remove all traces of the Jews. The Palestinians answer was to bombard Israel constantly with rockets containing chemical and biological agents. What has changed in the Palestinians charter/POV/stance between then and now ? The evidence says they will resort to violence as they cant survive without the UNRWA and its hand outs.

Show that the Palestinians have ever done anything towards a lasting peace ?

And to think people say JEWS are all about money....
Did you hear about the Jewish kid who went to his dad to borrow fifty bucks?

His dad responded, "Forty dollars! What do you wanna borrow 30 dollars for?"

Now THAT's funny!
m0169.gif

We in the UK say the same thing about Yorkshiremen and Scotts. To us Yorkshire folk money is everything See all say nowt, take all pay nowt ( nowt Yorkshire dialect word meaning nothing )

Forum List

Back