The Battle of the Bells

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Will what Barack Obama calls “one of the prettiest sounds on earth at sunset”, the Muslim call to prayer end the first day of the kickoff to the Democratic National Convention (DNC) in Charlotte, NC?

According to the Charlotte DNC homepage, ‘The Jumah at the 2012 DNC’ will welcome some 20,000 Muslims to Charlotte, DEM-dubbed an “official event”.

‘Jumah at the 2012 DNC’ starts Friday afternoon, Aug. 31 jumah prayer followed by a myriad of other as yet unidentified programs and events, but leading up to the Islam Regal Banquet. (halal, of course).

Muslims preach violent jihad. I’m not so quick to encourage killing because my loved ones might be the ones who are killed. Nevertheless, I’ll take a chance here and suggest a non-violent battle. All of the Christian churches should ring their bells and drown out the muezzin’s “prettiest sound on earth.”

Incidentally, is there a Hunchback of Minaret in the Muslim world? Probably not. It’s pretty hard imagining Quasimodo swinging around a prayer tower. Move the cursor to 6:23:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame 1939 PART 10 - YouTube

Serious question: Can anyone tell me if Christian churches in Muslim theocracies are permitted to ring their bells? That’s assuming they have bell towers.

Judi McLeod closes her great take on the DNC with this:

It’s going to be the biggest Show on Earth for the half white-half black, no birth certificate but all-Muslim recycled Man of the Century.

Meanwhile, ain’t it just a little ironic that “the prettiest sound on earth at sunset” is about to be totally drowned out by carny calls like “Step Right Up, Folks, and see the Bearded Lady!”

20,000 Muslims Warm-Up Act for Democratic National Convention
Judi McLeod
Friday, August 24, 2012

20,000 Muslims Warm-Up Act for Democratic National Convention

Every political party claims it is a Big Tent with room for everybody. The Democrat party tent has always been a combination of Chautauqua and circus tent with room for every hick. The sign over the entrance reads “Bar None.”

Serious question: Can anyone tell me if Christian churches in Muslim theocracies are permitted to ring their bells? That’s assuming they have bell towers....

there are no other religions under sharia law, they are destroyed by the mooselimbs

EDITORIAL: Destroy all churches - Washington Times
But when the most influential leader in the Muslim world issues a fatwa to destroy Christian churches, the silence is deafening....

On March 12, Sheik Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, the grand mufti of Saudi Arabia, declared that it is “necessary to destroy all the churches of the region.” The ruling came in response to a query from a Kuwaiti delegation over proposed legislation to prevent construction of churches in the emirate. The mufti based his decision on a story that on his deathbed, Muhammad declared, “There are not to be two religions in the [Arabian] Peninsula.” This passage has long been used to justify intolerance in the kingdom. Churches have always been banned in Saudi Arabia, and until recently Jews were not even allowed in the country...

persecution of xtians in countries under sharia law with majority muslim population mixes is continual, violent & excessive

Christian Persecution Articles throughout Middle East - Christian Persecution Magazine
Middle East « Christian & Church Persecution

hundreds of news articles about 10,000s of xtians being imprisoned, beaten, killed, raped, robbed, burned, stabbed, rioted etc etc by crazed hordes of mooselimbs following their prophet mohamhead the 7th century murdering warlord

Forum List

Back