The battle for the "Big Fuckin Deal" begins tomorrow!

:badgrin:
Don't forget we want to kill puppies too

And somehow "plan" for most Americans to be without health insurance? WHY would the GOP PLAN that?

And WHY don't they have a plan? Priorities? And WHY is it up to the government to mandate it?

Last time I looked? There was nothing in the Constitution that spoke a word about healthcare...or for that matter...welfare and nanny state.

I guess the Founder were fools that expected succeeding generations to be responsible for thier own lives and liberty.

*Guess not*

Last time I looked? There was nothing in the Constitution that spoke a word about healthcare

There's also nothing in the Constitution about assault rifles, and we all know how you feel about those.

What part of the Second Amendment don't you understand of keeping and bearing arms?

They didn't stipulate now did they?

Another fail for you Stupid.

In the 1700's, you were better off NOT going to a doctor, and it was very cheap. Another STUPID BS loser for the GOP. Propaganda and corruption vs. intelligence and justice.

Last time I looked? There was nothing in the Constitution that spoke a word about healthcare

There's also nothing in the Constitution about assault rifles, and we all know how you feel about those.

What part of the Second Amendment don't you understand of keeping and bearing arms?

What part of the Constitution don't you understand of promoting General Welfare?

Another fail for you T

What part of the Constitution don't you understand of promoting General Welfare?

Another fail for you T

^^Never read the General Welfare Clause and it shows.

Another fail for you T

T, the point is, you read the 2nd Amendment and take away that you have a right to an assault rifle, and as many of them as you can cram in to your shack in the woods, even thought "assault rifle" is not listed anywhere in the Constitution.

But then you read "promote general welfare" and cry that there is "nothing in the Constitution that spoke a word about healthcare".

Your bias toward interpreting the Constitution to fit your narrow view, is pretty obvious. It's also wrong.

Last edited:

Another fail for you T

T, the point is, you read the 2nd Amendment and take away that you have a right to an assault rifle, and as many of them as you can cram in to your shack in the woods, even thought "assault rifle" is not listed anywhere in the Constitution.

But then you read "promote general welfare" and cry that there is "nothing in the Constitution that spoke a word about healthcare".

Your biased toward interpreting the Constitution to fit your narrow view, is pretty obvious. It's also wrong.

Son? Words have meaning. YOU still have yet to realize it.

Your biased toward interpreting the Constitution to fit your narrow view, is pretty obvious. It's also wrong.

Then educate us all on what the meaning of "promote general welfare" is.

In the 1700's, you were better off NOT going to a doctor, and it was very cheap. Another STUPID BS loser for the GOP. Propaganda and corruption vs. intelligence and justice.

^^Another asswipe that fails to understand principle. Principle does not change as the calendar. Learn it, Live It, Know it. :eusa_hand:

You have no clue, and are the perfect brainwashed fool for greedy corporations. Our "health system" is a cruel, ridiculously expensive scam.

Chances are the SC will punt, but Obamacare doesn't even need the mandate to be a spectacular success.

It doesn't mean redistribution of wealth from one American to be given to another.

It doesn't mean redistribution of wealth from one American to be given to another.

If that were the case, why the Hell do I work so hard to "promote my own general welfare"?

Ask not what you can do for yourself, but what the gov't can do for you? :cuckoo:

:clap2:

You, sir, are a scholar.

and your a dunce

Ah, then you can explain to all of us what it means for Congress to promote the general welfare, and how that, apparently, has nothing to do with health.

Thanks!

Why, when this is all you will do? :lalala:

Just know this.... it wasnt intent on putting 2/3 of the US economy in one basket under the gov'ts control.

No sir-ey Bob.... The gov't was to protect the ability for all Americans to be able to supply themselves with a living. Some excel at it, and some not so much... but we all have the right to do that for ourselves.

I dont want the gov't supplying everything for me.... no sir-ey Bob, I will buy my own insurance. At least till Obamacare makes it obsolete.

Last edited:
and your a dunce

Ah, then you can explain to all of us what it means for Congress to promote the general welfare, and how that, apparently, has nothing to do with health.

Thanks!

Why, when this is all you will do? :lalala:

Just know this.... it wasnt intent on putting 2/3 of the US economy in one basket under the gov'ts control.

No sir-ey Bob.... The gov't was to protect the ability for all Americans to be able to supply themselves with a living. Some excel at it, and some not so much... but we all have the right to do that for ourselves.

I dont want the gov't supplying everything for me.... no sir-ey Bob, I will buy my own insurance. At least till Obamacare makes it obsolete.

Exactly. General welfare meant protecting individual Liberty...Do Be Stupid just cannot wrap whatever greymatter he has at his command around the thought. He thinks Government is to call the shots no matter what.

He has NO idea of the Founders except that they are dead, and have been for a couple hundred years.

Forum List

Back