The basic issue comes up again

David,

Can't everyone discuss something without you for once? God forbid you mention the "I" word around here....you just know David is going to come in and turn it into the David defends Israel thread.
the point here is David is right
and i think shogun is doing his normal BS of playing devils advocate
only David isnt used to shoguns BS so he is fighting back

yea dude.. the palis sure are/were jews. hey, check this out! Im about to wave my magic wand and turn you into a black muslim!

*poof*

did it work? No? Well shit. I guess your confusion about who was ejected during the jewish invasion of Palestine is no match for my super magic powers. Not that my super magic powers could ever keep you from, ONCE AGAIN, deflecting any criticism of israel towars, YOU GUESSED IT, a muslim nation.

maybe next lesson we can work on how white south afrikaners were legitimately dominating all those black natives to the land because they hid behind nomenclature like "south Afrikan".. Gosh, where ELSE would a white South Afrikan come from???!?

:cuckoo:

yea dude.. the palis sure are/were jews. hey, check this out! Im about to wave my magic wand and turn you into a black muslim!

*poof*

did it work? No? Well shit. I guess your confusion about who was ejected during the jewish invasion of Palestine is no match for my super magic powers. Not that my super magic powers could ever keep you from, ONCE AGAIN, deflecting any criticism of israel towars, YOU GUESSED IT, a muslim nation.

maybe next lesson we can work on how white south afrikaners were legitimately dominating all those black natives to the land because they hid behind nomenclature like "south Afrikan".. Gosh, where ELSE would a white South Afrikan come from???!?

are you refering to the people killed by Joshua?

hint for you, they were NOT arabs

*poof*

I told you that history shows that the Arabs only ruled over Israel for 400 years. You have yet to offer any counter-evidence that tells me that Arabs have lived in Israel the entire time since the inception of Palestine in the 300s. Or do you fail to believe that Palestine was conceived by the Romans and believe that Israel has ALWAYS been Arab Muslim even though Islam is a religion only about 1500 years old (note: Muhammad was born in the year 570 A.D.). Do you also not believe that Arabs originate from Arabia?

You keep responding with these sarcastic lines, but you never offer anything of substance to counter my argument.

Of course, you can still live in your fairy kingdom and believe what you wish. The facts are the facts and you if refuse to accept the facts, then there is nothing I can do.

Brief History of Israel and the Jewish People
Brief History of of Palestine, Israel and the Israeli Palestinian Conflict (Arab-Israeli conflict, Middle East Conflict)
The History of the Words Palestine And Palestinians

Forum List

Back