The Barbarians That Israel Faces: Child Executions In Iran

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
:bow3:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COr2boxjS3Y]Iran's Juvenile Death Penalty - YouTube[/ame]

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books

• Banned
Iran executes children but they worship a pedophile :eek:

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad :eek:
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth :eek:
Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.

My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.”

:eek: :eek: :eek:

The Jewish populace has no intention of coexisting with the world, as long as the world is non-Jewish.

There are Jews, and there are non-Jews. N'er shall the twain exist in harmony.

Stubborn, self-rightious, and self-appointed. They stand alone- yet united.

United in ignorance and self-inflated ego.

• Banned
The Jewish populace has no intention of coexisting with the world, as long as the world is non-Jewish.

You forgot to take your anti-psychotic medication, again. You're a pathetic loser in life with zero self esteem We get it.:cuckoo:

Founding Father of the United States of America John Adams
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization
http://www.amazon.com/Roots-America...1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287960719&sr=8-1&tag=ff0d01-20

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
Amazon.com]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books

Last edited:

l.jpg

The Stoning of Soraya. A true story of a woman falsely accused of adultery by a cheating husband, and then stoned to death. In Iran, that is Shariah Law says punishment must be stoning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV1eODwuU4Y]The Stoning Of Soraya M .... [ The stoning scene ] - YouTube[/ame]

:bow3: :woohoo:

Click "watch on youtube"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwlr9WYNyaU]Iran tops world list in executing juvenile offenders-IranVNC- Iran VNC - Iran Visual News Corps - IranVNC.com - YouTube[/ame]

Alexis de Toqueville :clap2:
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Muslim barbarians murder 500 school children in cold blood in Beslan Russia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4YKxBFUlMI]The Beslan School Massacre (1 of 6).mpg - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GCu449aiZI]Beslan Massacre - YouTube[/ame]

It's a pity that executed Iranian children are not permitted to grow up and be executed Iranian adults :badgrin:

New Topics

Forum List

Back