The Baneful Apocalyptic Triad of USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia

Motti

Mar 11, 2017
Analysis on Trump recently concluded visit to Saudi Arabia and the ongoing one to Israel

Trump effectively blessed Saudi Arabia as a pillar of moderate Islam as part of his “Muslim reset”.

One Arab writer even hailed Saudi-US ties as one that “shaped the wider world” and although the wider world would undeniably agree with that reality, it would nevertheless consign such ties to the very negative end of the global affairs spectrum.

The Israeli press celebrated Trump’s royal treatment in Riyadh and observed how the president and select members of his cabinet danced with swords in a ceremony that must have nauseated the families of 9/11 victims. Syrians, Yemenis and Christian minorities worldwide would have also watched that macabre spectacle with a foreboding sense of horror.

Just about every symbolism linking Saudi Arabia and Israel was explored and publicized by the latter’s media, including a historic “first direct flight” from Riyadh to Jerusalem – reflecting the correct order of priority, both domestic and foreign, facing any US presidency!

Rest of the article can be read here: The Baneful Apocalyptic Triad of USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia

Trump Isn't the President Israel Was Hoping For
Instead, the Netanyahu government is nervous about the new administration.

Trump’s about-face has become a gnawing political headache for Netanyahu, who, according to people close to him, spent the past few weeks in a state of mild panic, worried that his right-wing allies will blame him for the mercurial president’s metamorphosis. “The question is not Trump. The question is Benjamin Netanyahu,” Bennett told me. “I think we’re blowing it, this huge opportunity to form a new policy.”

Benjamin Netanyahu, after all, is a neocon shill who will follow orders from Washington.

Trump Isn't the President Israel Was Hoping For

I guess Americans will now be wary of any US presidential candidate who vows to "drain the swamp" and who vows to make "America first." At the end of the day, the priority facing any US president is to keep the Saudis happy and well-stocked with the sinews of terrorism.

I guess Americans will now be wary of any US presidential candidate who vows to "drain the swamp" and who vows to make "America first." At the end of the day, the priority facing any US president is to keep the Saudis happy and well-stocked with the sinews of terrorism.
Probably a better scenario than obama kissing Iran's ass and keeping them flush with cash and walking all over our military.

This ridiculous article was written by a Shi'a (Iranian) Muslim... or by someone paid by a Shi'a (Iranian) Muslim...but written very poorly either way...for starters because it was so obviously written by a Shi'a or by Shi'a Money.

It recognized one truth:

America has picked a side in the loony barbaric culture war which is Islam....we have decided the Ayotallahs & Mullahs in Persia are...just quite simply....too BAT-SHIT CRAZY to have a nuclear weapon.

We decided this awhile back....but Barack Obama is too much of an Arrogant Dumb-Ass and Pussy to do anything about it....in fact he made it much worse, because his bogus community-organizing ass thought he could wave a Magic Wand and Iran would do what he aid. And they played him like the Fool he was.

I call Horse Shit on everything I just read in the O.P.

Probably a better scenario than obama kissing Iran's ass and keeping them flush with cash and walking all over our military.

I suppose the families of the victims of 9/11 may disagree. 15 out of the 19 hijackers were Saudis. There were 3,000 Americans killed on a single day. And just a few days back, an ISIS-sympathizer killed 22 people in Manchester, UK.

his ridiculous article was written by a Shi'a (Iranian) Muslim... or by someone paid by a Shi'a (Iranian) Muslim...but written very poorly either way...for starters because it was so obviously written by a Shi'a or by Shi'a Money.

I doubt a Shia Iranian would quote the book of Isaiah.

I suppose the families of the victims of 9/11 may disagree. 15 out of the 19 hijackers were Saudis. There were 3,000 Americans killed on a single day. And just a few days back, an ISIS-sympathizer killed 22 people in Manchester, UK.

his ridiculous article was written by a Shi'a (Iranian) Muslim... or by someone paid by a Shi'a (Iranian) Muslim...but written very poorly either way...for starters because it was so obviously written by a Shi'a or by Shi'a Money.

I doubt a Shia Iranian would quote the book of Isaiah.
Heck, I wish Christians would stop quoting it.

Forum List

Back