The Bain of Romney's existance?

Mitt Romney’s financial company, Bain Capital, invested in a series of firms that specialized in relocating jobs done by American workers to new facilities in low-wage countries like China and India.

During the nearly 15 years that Romney was actively involved in running Bain, a private equity firm that he founded, it owned companies that were pioneers in the practice of shipping work from the United States to overseas call centers and factories making computer components, according to filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Romney’s Bain Capital invested in companies that moved jobs overseas - The Washington Post

A Company is run to make a profit, in a Global economy if relocating jobs overseas is what one needs to do for a particular company to succeed, well then gee... That's what one does. And investing in a company that relocates jobs is quite different thing than "running" a company that relocates jobs. I wonder how many Oil jobs were relocated overseas over Obama's anti-energy agenda in his not allowing American's to drill our own Oil, and become energy independent? Quite a few I would think. But do continue.

Leftists such as yourself fuck the Union man right in the ass each and every time you buy your import car label.

But you aren't bright enough to know that.

oh my god they are going to try and claim union support now?

Not at all. I am just pointing out your hypocrisy. Why do you hate the workin man?

'In seven states, imports are the top five vehicles. All seven went for Obama in 2008: California, New York, Florida, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island.'

Blue States Don't Buy American Cars: Poll - TheStreet

Which may be true, as those in the red states can't afford a new car, and usually drive around in old rusted out pickup trucks with a confederate flag on the back.

Though speaking of american cars, Obama and the democrats saved the US auto industry and countless jobs as well, while the GOP thugs wanted these american icons to die off.
GM is now back to the #1 automaker. Thanks Obama/democrats! :eusa_clap:

It is our own fault that the US outsources so many things. That's why it is important to vote against someone who has made a killing on outsourcing....it will only get worse.

It is American greed that drove companies to outsource. It has jack shit to do with Romney... but it is fucking funny to watch the left suddenly get all hysterical about it. What phone you got, Ravster? Where was it manufactured? How about your tv? Any electronic kit? Household goods? Where were they made?

This is laughable.

It is our own fault that the US outsources so many things. That's why it is important to vote against someone who has made a killing on outsourcing....it will only get worse.

It is American greed that drove companies to outsource. It has jack shit to do with Romney... but it is fucking funny to watch the left suddenly get all hysterical about it. What phone you got, Ravster? Where was it manufactured? How about your tv? Any electronic kit? Household goods? Where were they made?

This is laughable.

cali is robmoney an American?

Not at all. I am just pointing out your hypocrisy. Why do you hate the workin man?

'In seven states, imports are the top five vehicles. All seven went for Obama in 2008: California, New York, Florida, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island.'

Which may be true, as those in the red states can't afford a new car, and usually drive around in old rusted out pickup trucks with a confederate flag on the back.

Though speaking of american cars, Obama and the democrats saved the US auto industry and countless jobs as well, while the GOP thugs wanted these american icons to die off.

Nope he bailed out unions. But hey we're gonna be in the same position in a few years, because unions cant compete.

This is laughable.

cali is robmoney an American?

TruthMocker, are you posting from your Chinese produced iPhone?

Mitt Romney’s financial company, Bain Capital, invested in a series of firms that specialized in relocating jobs done by American workers to new facilities in low-wage countries like China and India.

During the nearly 15 years that Romney was actively involved in running Bain, a private equity firm that he founded, it owned companies that were pioneers in the practice of shipping work from the United States to overseas call centers and factories making computer components, according to filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Romney’s Bain Capital invested in companies that moved jobs overseas - The Washington Post

A Company is run to make a profit, in a Global economy if relocating jobs overseas is what one needs to do for a particular company to succeed, well then gee... That's what one does. And investing in a company that relocates jobs is quite different thing than "running" a company that relocates jobs. I wonder how many Oil jobs were relocated overseas over Obama's anti-energy agenda in his not allowing American's to drill our own Oil, and become energy independent? Quite a few I would think. But do continue.

we dont have enough to become energy idependent.

especially if we want to have some sort of decent life while the corps make their profits.

Profits are for people not people are for profits

A GM that outsources jobs to China... But because the government "saved" GM those lost jobs are OK... Because after all, big Government knows best.:badgrin: Why link to Fox, when we can get it right out of the Libs mouth at Huff and puff... Peter Navarro and Greg Autry: Commies in Cadillacs: GM Turns Chinese

and you people claim corps know best.

which one is what the founders had planned to protect the people government or corporations?

A GM that outsources jobs to China... But because the government "saved" GM those lost jobs are OK... Because after all, big Government knows best.:badgrin: Why link to Fox, when we can get it right out of the Libs mouth at Huff and puff... Peter Navarro and Greg Autry: Commies in Cadillacs: GM Turns Chinese

No jobs were off-shored, that's call capitalism and free markets that the right wingers keep crying about.
GM is now making high end cars for the Chinese market due to the huge demand for them. There are so many rich communists now in China from the offshoring of american jobs by the greedy republicans, they now want high end luxury american cars.

A company is run to make a profit, true. But a country isn't. Mitten's loyalties lay with companies, not the country. Not that there is anything wrong with that but it does not make for a good presidential candidate.

A company is run to make a profit, true. But a country isn't. Mitten's loyalties lay with companies, not the country. Not that there is anything wrong with that but it does not make for a good presidential candidate.

The man succeeds at everything he does. When you have the job of turning companies around to profitability, you do whatever the law permits toward that end. OF COURSE, if Mitt ever had the job of leading the country, he will be loyal to the best interest of the country... Can you say Solyndra...........?

KUDLOW: I want to come back to crony capitalism, but I just want to ask, do you think, if you get the nomination and you run against President Obama, is free market capitalism and the free enterprise system going to be one of the very main issues? Is it, we're just going to have it out? Is that what you want to do? It's been in your speeches, it's been in your debate summaries, just let's have it out. Obama says 1 percent vs. 99 percent, class warfare and envy. You say no, we want success, we want free enterprise. Is that what this election is going to be about?

Gov. ROMNEY: I think you hit the nail on the head. This is an election about what is the course for America? What is the soul of America going to be? Are we going to be a nation which is led by government? As Mitch Daniels said last night, the trickle down government, is that what we want? Bigger and bigger government taking the larger and larger slice of America, depressing the opportunity for success in America, supplanting ambition with envy. Is that the kind of America we're going to have? That's the kind of America President Obama is creating. Or are we going to return to the principles of economic freedom and opportunity and free enterprise that has build the most--built the most powerful nation in the history of the Earth? I take the latter course. That's what I want to return to. I want those principles to work for the American people. Not because I want the rich to get richer. The rich are doing fine. I'm not worried about the 1 percent. I'm worried about the 99 percent. I want to help the 99 percent. But you don't help the 99 percent by attacking and creating warfare on the 1 percent.

KUDLOW: And how does the cronyism play into that? You've come out, you had a very good summary in one of your debates about cronyism, cronyism and insiderism in Washington.

Gov. ROMNEY: Yes.

KUDLOW: Special favors and carve-outs for either big business or big labor or big environmentalists. How does that play in to economic growth and your critique against Mr. Obama?

Gov. ROMNEY: Well, take a look at his investment in a company like Solyndra. He--we know it failed. But let's say it hadn't failed. Here's the rest of the story. There must've been 100 different solar energy entrepreneurs in the country trying to get capital to start their ideas and see which one might be best. The president chose one, Solyndra, gave them $500 million. Guess what happened to the other 99 when that happened? The other guys that were out looking for investment couldn't get it because all their investors looked and said, `The government's already picked the winner. How can we give you 1 or $2 million to pursue your solar idea when the government has chosen their winner?' The president playing venture capitalist kills the capacity of other entrepreneurs in the entire economy to create their visions and to build enterprises. The idea of government picking winners and losers kills the ability of the private sector to create the best ideas.

Romney Sounds Off on 'Buffett Tax' - CNBC

Video of Kudlow interview ^^

News Headlines

Full transcript of Kudlow interview ^^

Last edited:

4 Pinocchios for Obama’s newest anti-Romney ad - The Washington Post

Romney left MA with pretty low approval ratings more than likely garnered from the loss of manufacturing jobs, his gallivanting around the country with an eye toward his future running for president, and his disparaging remarks about MA.

I don't see how him being president will make Mitten less likely to look out for number one.

Forum List

Back