The Bain Files

Allow me to summarize:

"We are going to show you that Mitt Romney is FILTHY rich. We are also going to show you how he used the tax laws to legally avoid paying his FAIR SHARE of taxes. And while we will not provide any evidence he broke any laws, by the time we are done you will believe we have done exactly that."

I don't think he broke any laws.

You are above the average intelligence of the intended audience for this kind of stuff. I think a lot of people will conclude he did something illegal.

And yes, someone did waterboard me until I said you were above average intelligence.

But for some reason he wants to hide how much he's profited off the system. And lower the rates even more for people like him at the expense of the rest of the country.

Romney wishes to hide his finances precisely because of class envy. He seems inordinately embarrassed about his wealth, but he shouldn't.

He does want to eliminate taxes on long term capital gains, which would probably benefit him and every other filthy rich person. I am undecided on the wisdom of that.

It's kind of his own fault if people think he did something illegal....by being so opaque. I am not convinced though that many will think he's done something illegal. It is relatively common knowledge that the very rich are able to game the system.

And I seriously doubt he fears class envy, lol.

The media is worried about Bain more than they were about Obamination hanging out with black racists and domestic terrorists for a couple decades....

You are above the average intelligence of the intended audience for this kind of stuff. I think a lot of people will conclude he did something illegal.

And yes, someone did waterboard me until I said you were above average intelligence.

Romney wishes to hide his finances precisely because of class envy. He seems inordinately embarrassed about his wealth, but he shouldn't.

He does want to eliminate taxes on long term capital gains, which would probably benefit him and every other filthy rich person. I am undecided on the wisdom of that.

Well...while deciding keep in mind many many many middle class citizens have investments tied to capital gains.

I am one of those people.

There are proposals to eliminate capital gains taxes for gains up to a certain amount. That obviously appeals to people like me who earn gains below that amount. :lol:

Many of us do........However reducing revenue doesnt pay the bills. I question just how much extra economic activity will be generated.

The government painted themselves into the corner. It will take our wallets to get them out.

The media is worried about Bain more than they were about Obamination hanging out with black racists and domestic terrorists for a couple decades....

We know all about Obama. Why aren't we allowed to know all about Romney?

In you limited means of fact finding you know all that you want to know about obama, but what those with common sense know about obama the facts do not compute

Yeah, FOXNews and talk radio exposed his racist and terrorist connections, as well as his drug years.

But the other media just covers it all up hoping the average voter doesn't catch wind of it.

The media goes out of their way to protect their messiah because he is too stupid to not be defended.

Yeah, FOXNews and talk radio exposed his racist and terrorist connections, as well as his drug years.

But the other media just covers it all up hoping the average voter doesn't catch wind of it.

The media goes out of their way to protect their messiah because he is too stupid to not be defended.

You make the (laughable) claim that the average voter doesn't know these things and yet you begrudge them knowing these things about Romney. :lol:

Hacks that are more concerned with what Mitt Romney does with HIS money rather than with what Barack Obama does with OUR money cannot be taken seriously.......

You're proof there are idiots out there. :eusa_whistle:

You make the (laughable) claim that the average voter doesn't know these things and yet you begrudge them knowing these things about Romney. :lol:

Forum List

Back