The Backwards Cult of Islam

Islam is a bigoted, corrupt, close-minded, uneducated, eighth century, rotting, shift blaming, mythologized, ill governed, uncompetetive, oppressive, lawless, lazy, intolerent, colossal failure of a civilization......

A CANCER on Humanity

Whereas you are an open-minded blessing to us all.

I can never understand that people want to damn intolerant closed-mindedness by demonstrating intolerance and closed-mindedness.

OP - you are what you hate!

So you think we should be tolerant of mass murder, rape, torture, beheadings and Jihads?

Islam is a bigoted, corrupt, close-minded, uneducated, eighth century, rotting, shift blaming, mythologized, ill governed, uncompetetive, oppressive, lawless, lazy, intolerent, colossal failure of a civilization......

A CANCER on Humanity

I get it! You call yourself LogikAndReazon to be ironic. Very funny!

A CANCER on Humanity

I can never understand that people want to damn intolerant closed-mindedness by demonstrating intolerance and closed-mindedness.

So you think we should be tolerant of mass murder, rape, torture, beheadings and Jihads?

We should be no more tolerant of those than mass murder, rape, torture, IRA bombings, Klan lynchings, burning witches at the stake, and Crusades.

We could post a few cartoons regarding the religion of peace (lol) but we wouldnt want any ignorant, womanly defenders of the faith murdering people in the streets eh ???

religionofpeacevt1zo7.jpg

We should be no more tolerant of those than mass murder, rape, torture, IRA bombings, Klan lynchings, burning witches at the stake, and Crusades.

I don't recall anyone in the West ever being tolerant of mass murder, rape, torture, IRA bombings or Klan lynchings. Well, except for liberals, that is. They have apologized for mass murder on numerous occasions.

Bringing up witch burning and the Crusades is the sign or true desperation.

A CANCER on Humanity

If there was a God, every ignorant bastard like you would have been aborted.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Jones, but prenatal tests show that you're carrying a bigot."

"Shit! Get it out of me, now!!"

I don't recall anyone in the West ever being tolerant of mass murder, rape, torture, IRA bombings or Klan lynchings. Well, except for liberals, that is. They have apologized for mass murder on numerous occasions.

Of course you don't 'recall' - I strongly doubt you ever knew to begin with.

The West not only tolerated slavery - the money from it built cities like Liverpool, Manchester and Bristol, and built much of the US South.

The West actively supported and promoted policies of mass murder in inumerable occasions throughtout history - from Pinochet to Mobutu Sese, from Stroessner to Cristiani, from the Shah of Iran to Suharto.

A CANCER on Humanity

If there was a God, every ignorant bastard like you would have been aborted.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Jones, but prenatal tests show that you're carrying a bigot."

"Shit! Get it out of me, now!!"

And here everyone was thinking it was peace loving muslim excrement who were the bigots..............

The arab winter has certainly offered up the oppurtunity for muslims favorite sport........

Violence and bloodshed of fellow muslims..............

How many have the Syrians slain so far ??? PRECIOUS

A CANCER on Humanity

Human feces like you are stinking up this country.

We need to flush you and your kind, and keep flushing because a lot of you fat turds like to circle the bowl and hold on...

One election after another, we will flush POS like you out of our country.

Suggestion: Save the children by banning home schooling in red states.

A CANCER on Humanity

Human feces like you are stinking up this country.

We need to flush you and your kind, and keep flushing because a lot of you fat turds like to circle the bowl and hold on...

One election after another, we will flush POS like you out of our country.

Suggestion: Save the children by banning home schooling in red states.

Ah....................Your typical "progressive"............Defending Jihadist scum and Americas enemies down to their last breathe..........

Heck, if we only understood the violence prone little darlings better, and opened up a DIALOGUE...................lol

Forum List

Back