The Bachelor 2016

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I feel so fucking stupid watching this crap. But...I did.
Ben seems like a nice guy, but wtf is he thinking???? Chicken lady looks, acts, walks, clucks like a fucking chicken. Bimbo Lace is clingy, manipulative, whiney, a drunk...and he gives her AND chicken lady a rose.

He may be nice and he may be kinda cute, but he's dumb.

It's not real. Everything that happens is because the writers of the show made it happen. It's not real.

It's not real. Everything that happens is because the writers of the show made it happen. It's not real.
IOW, it's no different than your nightly news broadcast, CNN, MSBC, PBS, BBC, or FOX. . . .

:lmao:

I feel so fucking stupid watching this crap. But...I did.
Ben seems like a nice guy, but wtf is he thinking???? Chicken lady looks, acts, walks, clucks like a fucking chicken. Bimbo Lace is clingy, manipulative, whiney, a drunk...and he gives her AND chicken lady a rose.

He may be nice and he may be kinda cute, but he's dumb.
There's a new bachelors in paradise starting. Looks like it's going to be good. Chad's a dick

OMG.. So pissed that Nick Viall was chosen as the next Bachelor.. I'm a HUGE fan but can't watch him.. Luke should have been the one chosen.

As long as the girls get real drunk the first night and have a cat fight I'll watch. What are the chances for that?

Forum List

Back