The Author Dislikes Trump. But …

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I think this blogger is thinking what many Americans are. Claiming Trump's style is a combination of bullying, bombast, and boasting, s/he still can't bring him/herself to vote for the opposition. Who's that? Guess.

There’s only one candidate on the presidential ballot who has called for weakening both the First and Second Amendments — and that candidate isn’t Donald Trump. Indeed, unlike all tyrants everywhere, Trump supports an armed citizenry.

Read the full opinion piece @ Who’s the really scary authoritarian on the presidential ballot?

Agreed. A lot of people voting for Trump dislike him. Imagine if we had a good candidate.

A lot of folks like Gary Johnson, I don't know much about him. Then there is a woman running, sorry can't remember her name.

I was thinking at first that the only way Crooked Hillary gets elected is if running against someone like Trump. But now that I think about it, the only way Trump could be elected is run against someone like Crooked Hillary.

Trump will do none of what the left wing is telling us. There really isn't a profit to Trump for war. His talk of war is in line with self defense more then regime change as we have seen for the last 22 years, time to stop the madness and Crooked Hillary was right in their with Bill.

Agreed. A lot of people voting for Trump dislike him. Imagine if we had a good candidate.

A lot of folks like Gary Johnson, I don't know much about him. Then there is a woman running, sorry can't remember her name.

I was thinking at first that the only way Crooked Hillary gets elected is if running against someone like Trump. But now that I think about it, the only way Trump could be elected is run against someone like Crooked Hillary.

Trump will do none of what the left wing is telling us. There really isn't a profit to Trump for war. His talk of war is in line with self defense more then regime change as we have seen for the last 22 years, time to stop the madness and Crooked Hillary was right in their with Bill.

The only reason either of them has 40% is because of who their opponent is. People are scared of throwing away votes on 3rd parties. I suspect voter turnout will be very very low.

The only reason either of them has 40% is because of who their opponent is. People are scared of throwing away votes on 3rd parties. I suspect voter turnout will be very very low.

Hopefully the large cities fail to vote. I don't like Trump but I really dislike Crooked Hillary.

Hopefully the large cities fail to vote. I don't like Trump but I really dislike Crooked Hillary.

Agreed. I really want that reset button back. Boy, could we use it right about now. We are so screwed.

[

She's still the best option for your country at the moment. not the best choice. Trump got rid of the best two mainstream choices IMO (Rubio or Bush)...

Sorry, she is the worse option. Considering her lying and wrong doing over the last 30 years it would be a slap in the face to reward her with a win. She must lose this election or we as a nation are screwed. No way you can watch the video of her lying about sniper fire and come back with any other thought then she is a psychopathic LIAR.

Agreed. I really want that reset button back. Boy, could we use it right about now. We are so screwed.

You really don't want the reset button back. Putin shoved it so far up Crooked Hillary's behind it ain't funny.

[

Sorry, she is the worse option. Considering her lying and wrong doing over the last 30 years it would be a slap in the face to reward her with a win. She must lose this election or we as a nation are screwed. No way you can watch the video of her lying about sniper fire and come back with any other thought then she is a psychopathic LIAR.

her lies are minor compared to the Trumpster. She's not an ideal candidate by any stretch. I think you have to go back to Eisenhower to get a great candidate. But Trump is infinitely worse in so many ways. I cant' even believe he's got a show of getting in. It's incredible how certain parts of the US population are so dumb..

[

her lies are minor compared to the Trumpster. She's not an ideal candidate by any stretch. I think you have to go back to Eisenhower to get a great candidate. But Trump is infinitely worse in so many ways. I cant' even believe he's got a show of getting in. It's incredible how certain parts of the US population are so dumb..

Would you please just open any of the links in my signature line and then come back and tell me what lie Trump has told that compares to Crooked Hillary lies.

But I know you won't, cause you can't.

Forum List

Back