The audacity of jihad

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
An initiative is under way to add an American ship to the effort to break the IDF blockade of Gaza.
The vessel, to be named The Audacity of Hope after US President Barack Obama's best-selling book, is being organized by an American group called "US Boat to Gaza." It is expected to sail in the fall.

The links to Obama do not end there. Prof. Rashid Khalidi, director of the Middle East Institute at Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs, and a friend from Obama's time in Chicago, is among the supporters of an appeal launched by the group last week.

xxxx

Obama’s close friend, the rabidly anti-Israel professor Rashid Khalidi, is back in the news. The former PLO spokesman has signed an appeal for funds to outfit a ship that would join yet another attempt to break the Israeli blockade of Gaza. In the last such attempt several weeks back — a contingent of Islamists and radical leftists, perversely identifying themselves as the “peace flotilla” and armed for hand-to-hand combat — carried out a premeditated attack on the Israeli defense force that denied them passage.

An initiative is under way to add an American ship to the effort to break the IDF blockade of Gaza.
The vessel, to be named The Audacity of Hope after US President Barack Obama's best-selling book, is being organized by an American group called "US Boat to Gaza." It is expected to sail in the fall.

The links to Obama do not end there. Prof. Rashid Khalidi, director of the Middle East Institute at Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs, and a friend from Obama's time in Chicago, is among the supporters of an appeal launched by the group last week.

xxxx

Obama’s close friend, the rabidly anti-Israel professor Rashid Khalidi, is back in the news. The former PLO spokesman has signed an appeal for funds to outfit a ship that would join yet another attempt to break the Israeli blockade of Gaza. In the last such attempt several weeks back — a contingent of Islamists and radical leftists, perversely identifying themselves as the “peace flotilla” and armed for hand-to-hand combat — carried out a premeditated attack on the Israeli defense force that denied them passage.
I am hopping the Republican party regains a majority in the elections, and impeaches Obama before he can do any more damage.

impreach him for what....not being pro israel?

Obama's "anti-Israel" stature is a fake.

Trust me. Even with Israel killing an American citizen on the Freedom Flotilla, he said nothing, he did nothing. During any of Israel's attacks on Gaza, he said nothing, he did nothing. The Israeli's are using Obama's "anti-Israeli stance" to gain more sympathy.

Seeing that he still cuts the $30,000,000 dollar check to Israel every 3 1/2 days, I'd say my point here is made.

impreach him for what....not being pro israel?

Obama's "anti-Israel" stature is a fake.

Trust me. Even with Israel killing an American citizen on the Freedom Flotilla, he said nothing, he did nothing. During any of Israel's attacks on Gaza, he said nothing, he did nothing. The Israeli's are using Obama's "anti-Israeli stance" to gain more sympathy.

Seeing that he still cuts the $30,000,000 dollar check to Israel every 3 1/2 days, I'd say my point here is made.

Obama ~ "You have to freeze settlements."

Israel ~ "no."

Obama ~ "OK, here is your welfare check."

Squads of US F-16 and F-15 were classified as military surplus and sold to Israel at a fraction of their value. Israel, a country of 4.8 million Russian and Polish Jews sits on one of the largest Air Forces in the world.
Deciphering Dov Zakheim | Indymedia Scotland
can you imagine buying an F16 for it's 18,238 lb scrap value
General Dynamics F-16 VISTA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
who needs audacity when they have Chutzpah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This matter's how? :eusa_eh:

I don't give a rats ass if Israel is an ally or not, this is just obscene... The Truth Seeker - The Real Cost of US Support for Israel: $3 Trillion

In a time when America is teetering on the brink of financial collapse, that tit ought to run dry.

Fuck Israel. What have they done for us that warrants us sending them that kind of money?

Yup, no reason we should be giving them so much money.

Too many Americans have bought into this notion that our nation's fate somehow hinges on that of Israel. Our nation was around and did pretty good long before Israel was offcially created after WWII. I understand supporting them in fighting against the Islamists that are trying to drive them out, but I think this belief that they can live peacefully next to these savages is a pipe dream.

Forum List

Back