The Attempted Rapes Americans Won't Do

A February 1997 report on rape and sexual-based crime published by the United States Department of Justice stated that of the crimes surveyed, 56% of arrestees were Caucasian, 42% were African American, and 2% were of other races. The report additionally noted that "[v]ictims of rape were about evenly divided between whites and blacks; in about 88% of forcible rapes, the victim and offender were of the same race."[3]

Better change the title to the actual rapes that white Americans commit every day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime

A February 1997 report on rape and sexual-based crime published by the United States Department of Justice stated that of the crimes surveyed, 56% of arrestees were Caucasian, 42% were African American, and 2% were of other races. The report additionally noted that "[v]ictims of rape were about evenly divided between whites and blacks; in about 88% of forcible rapes, the victim and offender were of the same race."[3]

Better change the title to the actual rapes that white Americans commit every day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime

Blacks are 12 percent of the population but commit almost HALF the rapes? I think you need help with math.

Blacks are 12 percent of the population but commit almost HALF the rapes? I think you need help with math.

Thats truly shallow.

http://www.hri.ca/racism/Submitted/Author/humanrightswatch.shtml

2.It is no easy matter to determine whether and to what extent the racially disparate impact of the criminal justice system is the result of racial bias and discrimination. Few honest observers would deny that the influence of race is very clearly seen in at least some areas of the criminal justice system. It is blatant and intentional in, for example, the police practice of racial profiling - stopping men and women for questioning simply because of their race. In the State of New Jersey, for example, Blacks were almost five times more likely as other drivers to be stopped by the police on the highway.

The problem is that it all isnt as simple as you would like people to believe.

We have numerous factors that play a role. Firstly, we have trouble even getting an accuarte number of rapes even committed....we have a lack of reporting, we have false allegations, we have wrongful convictions, we have guilty but unable to PROVE or technicalities that allow guilty to go free etc.

Secondly, we do have a justice system that is heavily influenced by money and blacks are over-represented in poverty which means they are underprivilidged in our justice system since it favors those who can afford the better lawyers, investigators, expert witnesses etc.

Then we old fashioned racism that has both played into a economic disparity as well as the fact you are more likely to be stopped, arrested and convicted based on the fact you are black.

It is definitely hard to determine or quanitfy the real truths (arriving at exacts) and seperate everything and see how much is attributed to racism and the affects of our history (slavery, unequal rights and cultural racism) and how much is not. But we do know that all that does play a part.

Thats truly shallow.

http://www.hri.ca/racism/Submitted/Author/humanrightswatch.shtml

The problem is that it all isnt as simple as you would like people to believe.

We have numerous factors that play a role. Firstly, we have trouble even getting an accuarte number of rapes even committed....we have a lack of reporting, we have false allegations, we have wrongful convictions, we have guilty but unable to PROVE or technicalities that allow guilty to go free etc.

Secondly, we do have a justice system that is heavily influenced by money and blacks are over-represented in poverty which means they are underprivilidged in our justice system since it favors those who can afford the better lawyers, investigators, expert witnesses etc.

Then we old fashioned racism that has both played into a economic disparity as well as the fact you are more likely to be stopped, arrested and convicted based on the fact you are black.

It is definitely hard to determine or quanitfy the real truths (arriving at exacts) and seperate everything and see how much is attributed to racism and the affects of our history (slavery, unequal rights and cultural racism) and how much is not. But we do know that all that does play a part.

Joyce is a racist , plain and simple. No amount of facts or truth will ever matter to him.

In the end, while blacks tend to commit a lot of crimes percentage wise per race... There is NO evidence it is BECAUSE they are black. As you touched on there are a lot of reasons to cause it, And not one of them has to do with their "race", color of skin or original country of origin.

Joyce is a racist , plain and simple. No amount of facts or truth will ever matter to him.

In the end, while blacks tend to commit a lot of crimes percentage wise per race... There is NO evidence it is BECAUSE they are black. As you touched on there are a lot of reasons to cause it, And not one of them has to do with their "race", color of skin or original country of origin.

Yea, I never found that truth mattered much to your run of the mill racist. I cant disagree with ya there!

Yes, of course --- it's whitey's fault.

Here is evidence that blacks are inherently more likely to commit crime:

http://www.amren.com/0207issue/0207issue.html

Gunny and Ruby, if you take the time to read this article, I am happy to read your link on why "race has nothing to do with it."

And you need help with reading comprehension. 42% of those arrested are black, that does not mean 42% of those who commit rape are black. Especially since most rapes go unreported in this country.

And you need help with reading comprehension. 42% of those arrested are black, that does not mean 42% of those who commit rape are black. Especially since most rapes go unreported in this country.

Oh, excuse me. Of course, NONE of the blacks arrested for commiting rape actually committed a rape, because that would be racist. And clearly there are millions of rapes per second that are committed by Ku Klux Klan members that the innocent black women victimized are afraid to report for fear of being lynched. What was I thinking? God, I am so off today! ATTENTION, EVERYONE ON THE BOARD: BLACKS DO NOT COMMIT CRIME, EVER. They are all innocent. Whites commit all the crime. Thank you, and please return to your business.

Oh, excuse me. Of course, NONE of the blacks arrested for commiting rape actually committed a rape, because that would be racist. And clearly there are millions of rapes per second that are committed by Ku Klux Klan members that the innocent black women victimized are afraid to report for fear of being lynched. What was I thinking? God, I am so off today! ATTENTION, EVERYONE ON THE BOARD: BLACKS DO NOT COMMIT CRIME, EVER. They are all innocent. Whites commit all the crime. Thank you, and please return to your business.

I see your reading comprehension has not improved at all.

:lol:

Forum List

Back