The Attack of the Pod People!!!

b. The uneducated and uncaring Obama voter claimed ‘Bush lied!,’ As a candidate in 2008, Barack Obama promised that if he was elected president he would not issue declarations known as signing statements that thwart the intent of laws passed by Congress….then did so his first week in office. Did "Obama Lies" become a bumper-sticker?

Can you provide a link to an Obama signing statement which thwarted the intent of laws passed by Congress in his first week of office, please?

How about I provide a witness who disclaimed signing statements as unconstitutional:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eci77PJACCs]Obama on Presidential Signing Statements - YouTube[/ame]

In 2008, Obama promised he would never use signing statements. On April 15, 2011 Obama used a signing statement to avoid abiding by a provision in the budget bill to de-fund some of his czars.

In your face....boyyyyeeeeee!

"pod people" = "dittoheads"

Pod people are thoughtless vegetables who take orders no matter what they had claimed, in the past, was important in their political leaders.

Judgment, nor reason, are part of their ability, nor their character.

Do I make myself clear?

Rep. Allen West concedes after Fla. recount fight

Allen West concedes to newcomer Patrick Murphy

who were the real losers in 2012 ?

Allen West - 2012 Tea Party Republicans. A fitting end.

Allen West's defeat might concern PoliticalChic more than Romney's or the R obsession with the Obama Administration.

"who were the real losers in 2012 ?"

The Founders of the late, great United States of America.

Welcome to the Latter-Day League of Legumes.

Pod people are thoughtless vegetables who take orders no matter what they had claimed, in the past, was important in their political leaders.

Do I make myself clear?

Well sure, you're a standard partisan ideologue -- you can only see the faults of the "other side", and/or you can only bring yourself to regularly discuss your perceived "faults" of the "other side", and/or you immediately spin away from any opinions that contradict yours. That's what all partisan ideologues do, while denying that they do it.

Sure, I get it, loud and clear.

holy shit, no rebuttal has been given, that means polly wins by default!

Ah, yes....the diaphanous defense.

Still no rebuttal....or even a denial.

*sorry bout that*

1. you are not entitled to
a. rebuttals, and/or
b. denials.

2. Such responses need to be earned.

3.your OPs deserve
a. ridicule and
b. an occasional kick into the rambling flail.

4. you need to work on
a.packaging and
b.delivery.

5. that is very important, as the content is
6. unsalvageable.

*regards l.k.eder*

b. The uneducated and uncaring Obama voter claimed ‘Bush lied!,’ As a candidate in 2008, Barack Obama promised that if he was elected president he would not issue declarations known as signing statements that thwart the intent of laws passed by Congress….then did so his first week in office. Did "Obama Lies" become a bumper-sticker?

Can you provide a link to an Obama signing statement which thwarted the intent of laws passed by Congress in his first week of office, please?

How about I provide a witness who disclaimed signing statements as unconstitutional:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eci77PJACCs]Obama on Presidential Signing Statements - YouTube[/ame]

In 2008, Obama promised he would never use signing statements. On April 15, 2011 Obama used a signing statement to avoid abiding by a provision in the budget bill to de-fund some of his czars.

In your face....boyyyyeeeeee!

He did not say they were unconstitutional. He said he would not use them to get his way.

And he did use one in 2011, as you said: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...ng-he-wont-abide-by-provision-in-budget-bill/

Last edited:

Do I make myself clear?

Well sure, you're a standard partisan ideologue -- you can only see the faults of the "other side", and/or you can only bring yourself to regularly discuss your perceived "faults" of the "other side", and/or you immediately spin away from any opinions that contradict yours. That's what all partisan ideologues do, while denying that they do it.

1. I don't consider myself 'standard' anything. That would be a term for lock-step Democrats who behave more like iron filings in a magnetic field, than sentient human being. In other words....Pod People.

2. "you can only bring yourself to regularly discuss your perceived "faults" of the "other side",...

So...Pod, you would encourage me to post about 'faults' that my perceived 'side' has???
Isn't that your job????
You pods prove my premise over and over.
Is

3. "and/or you immediately spin away from any opinions that contradict yours."
See...again you show an inability to understand the world.
I suggest a topic, i.e., the OP....and construct it to prove the point (as I did here) and you may choose to respond, hopefully with a cogent rebuttal.

But...have the ability of a pod, none of you have been able to, to lay out an explanation of why my OP is untrue or inaccurate.

None of you.
Pods.

4. "That's what all partisan ideologues do, while denying that they do it."
No, dunce....I don't deny it a bit. Nor should you.
That's why we're here.

You expect me to support your side??? The side responsible for a. through i. as noted???

What, am I Scrubbing Bubbles..."we work hard so you don't have to"???

Show some effort!
Some ability to advance your position!!

Or continue to be a Pod.

1. On Monday, I explained the election as having been due to the minds, such as they were, of 60 million citizens having been co-opted by an alien philosophy….as revealed in the 1956 film, ‘Invasion of the Body Snatchers’…which some mistakenly believed was fiction!
The result: THE ATTACK OF THE POD PEOPLE!!!

2.I laid out the clear and dispositive reasons why the Democrats should have been disqualified

No you didn't.

You went on a partisan rant which ended in calling those you don't agree with Pod People.

You reap what you sow dumbass.

1. On Monday, I explained the election as having been due to the minds, such as they were, of 60 million citizens having been co-opted by an alien philosophy….as revealed in the 1956 film, ‘Invasion of the Body Snatchers’…which some mistakenly believed was fiction!
The result: THE ATTACK OF THE POD PEOPLE!!!

2.I laid out the clear and dispositive reasons why the Democrats should have been disqualified

No you didn't.

You went on a partisan rant which ended in calling those you don't agree with Pod People.

You reap what you sow dumbass.

The really funny thing is that Invasion of the Body Snatchers was widely seen as an indictment of McCarthyism. :lol:

Last edited:

Do I make myself clear?

1. I don't consider myself 'standard' anything. That would be a term for lock-step Democrats who behave more like iron filings in a magnetic field, than sentient human being. In other words....Pod People.

2. "you can only bring yourself to regularly discuss your perceived "faults" of the "other side",...

So...Pod, you would encourage me to post about 'faults' that my perceived 'side' has???
Isn't that your job????
You pods prove my premise over and over.
Is

3. "and/or you immediately spin away from any opinions that contradict yours."
See...again you show an inability to understand the world.
I suggest a topic, i.e., the OP....and construct it to prove the point (as I did here) and you may choose to respond, hopefully with a cogent rebuttal.

But...have the ability of a pod, none of you have been able to, to lay out an explanation of why my OP is untrue or inaccurate.

None of you.
Pods.

4. "That's what all partisan ideologues do, while denying that they do it."
No, dunce....I don't deny it a bit. Nor should you.
That's why we're here.

You expect me to support your side??? The side responsible for a. through i. as noted???

What, am I Scrubbing Bubbles..."we work hard so you don't have to"???

Show some effort!
Some ability to advance your position!!

Or continue to be a Pod.

I think it's entirely possible that you absolutely believe all of that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/257728-the-psychology-of-partisanship.html

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

In that case, you're Exhibit #1. You post about minutiae and miss the big picture. Blame all you want, it doesn't change the truth. We need to work on the deficit. You're just as much a Pod Person in that regard as anyone else. You hide inside your pod of superiority, as if that means a thing to our current situation. Help or get out of the way.

I see pod people on both sides of the political spectrum here. For instance, you started a topic based on an article in the Daily Caller yesterday, PoliticalChic, which you fell for hook, line, and sinker.

A lot of people drink from the Daily Pisser here. Over and over and over. They never learn. Just like that Einstein quote.

In the ultimate irony, you addressed that topic to Pod People. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back