The Atheist Richard Dawkins Defends Pedophilia

AJT114

Apr 1, 2016
Google Groups

Mod Edit -- Contacted new member to explain new thread reqs.
Feel free to continue and discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
We USMB folks like a bit more pampering. Cut and paste the important part of the article and then tell us what your stance is. Please.

Richard Dawkins Defends 'Mild' Pedophilia, Again and Again

Quite bold of him. I can in no way defend priestly abuse towards minors, and strange as it is, it is the one thing Richard Dawkins makes an attempt to do. Beyond that, he despises the Catholic Church and all it stands for.

Anyway, we are crossing subjects here, but that is precisely what Dawkins does to defend mild pedophilia or touching. He says kids get over that, but they are ruined for life on the subject and possibility of hell being taught to them. I dare say he cannot speak for anyone but himself on those ideas.

We USMB folks like a bit more pampering. Cut and paste the important part of the article and then tell us what your stance is. Please.

Click on the damn link.

I am posting information, not an opinion. No stance is appropriate.

Last edited:

Quite bold of him. I can in no way defend priestly abuse towards minors, and strange as it is, it is the one thing Richard Dawkins makes an attempt to do. Beyond that, he despises the Catholic Church and all it stands for.

Anyway, we are crossing subjects here, but that is precisely what Dawkins does to defend mild pedophilia or touching. He says kids get over that, but they are ruined for life on the subject and possibility of hell being taught to them. I dare say he cannot speak for anyone but himself on those ideas.

I guess it slipped your notice that pedophilia is a felony in both the UK and USA.
That means people go to jail for years for it.

He despises the RCC? So what? What the RCC does is legal all over the world. Pedophilia is a crime.
In his book, "The God Delusion", he badmouths Judaism, too, and now, I despise him.
Wait till I publish my review of "The God Delusion" online. You might not believe what I found.

I guess it slipped your notice that pedophilia is a felony in both the UK and USA.

He despises the RCC? So what? What the RCC does is legal all over the world. Pedophilia is a crime.
In his book, "The God Delusion", he badmouths Judaism, too, and now, I despise him.
Wait till I publish my review of "The God Delusion" online. You might not believe what I found.
Why would you think I do not understand pedophilia is a crime?
Smoking pot and prostitution are crimes but many celebrities extol the virtues of it.

I think he is cracked for being an atheist and ridiculing Catholic teaching. But that was not the point of my posting. I brought it up to point out how lame of defense for him to try to use the idea teaching hell is worse than mild pedophilia. Both totally unrelated and not true, not to mention utterly stupid.

I've read enough commentary on The God Delusion, I need not wait upon yours to form an opinion, but thanks.

I never read it , will you provide a link to your review?

Yes we are not allowed to post just a link or just a picture, without saying something or the mods will kill the thread.

Yes we are not allowed to post just a link or just a picture, without saying something or the mods will kill the thread.

I've done it numerous times before.The review is not finished yet. It exists only in my computer file.

I've done it numerous times before.The review is not finished yet. It exists only in my computer file.

Your lucky, I found out the hard way.

Forum List

Back