the assclown is coming! the assclown is coming!

yeah, we are. it's the leather trenchcoats; we're all about fashion, snugglebunny.

So, are you a Tea Bagger, or a faggot? Apparently, you are not allowed to be both.

decisions, decisions....

i'm going with faggot- you meet tons o' hot chicks that way.

I knew it... calling tea party members tea baggers is just an insult to the poor homos liberals so love. How is that going to work when liberals try and act like they LIKE homos again? Won't they have to explain all this derogatory tea bagging relation to Tea Party members? I wouldn't think that would set very well with the homos.

So, are you a Tea Bagger, or a faggot? Apparently, you are not allowed to be both.

decisions, decisions....

I knew it... calling tea party members tea baggers is just an insult to the poor homos liberals so love. How is that going to work when liberals try and act like they LIKE homos again? Won't they have to explain all this derogatory tea bagging relation to Tea Party members? I wouldn't think that would set very well with the homos.

it doesn't bother me at all.

decisions, decisions....

Does this mean you're coming out?

Does this mean you're coming out?

i'd like to break it to my spouse first

decisions, decisions....

Since when is tea bagging only associated with homosexuals?

decisions, decisions....

Since liberals hijacked the term.

Kind of like "marriage" means something different than it historically has, now that liberals have taken over the definition of that word.

decisions, decisions....

I don't know what is so homosexual about me teabagging my wife.

ask him
:eusa_shhh:

Me neither..well, I mean with MY wife...not yours...not that yours isn't pretty or anything...well, umm, you know what I meant...

It didn't USED to be homosexual, you see. But since the liberals have started using the term, it by all rights MUST be homosexual. Because if it wasn't, homosexuals will be insulted, and claim their rights are being violated....

decisions, decisions....

dell, buddy... you're not a homo.

dell, buddy... you're not a homo.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Forum List

Back